Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.11

DE_Adam

While we are at it :

Ym1UPad.jpg

"Hello ! You distant Convergence ! Could you converge to my location instead ?"

When I run to get Focus, I think I'm not exaggerating when I say I get 80% of my Focus points due to Convergence's temporary buff. Stop me if I'm wrong, but isn't Convergence supposed to be a bonus ? Or has it become the only decent way to get Focus ? It's confusing at the moment.

And it's not even at the level of the old system, it's worse ! I've just tested it. It's cool that daily cap has been increased, but honestly, I don't think I'll ever make my daily cap again like I did before the "fixes".

When we say "make the grind sustainable", do not nerf ! You create an awesome system, that grants cool advantages but you doom it to die in ignorance and/or frustration ?

There are 3 categories of players at the moment :

-those who don't care or don't know about Focus

-those who just gave up because they can't get decent amounts of Focus by just, you know, playing the game

-and those who grinds and farms to unlock the whole potential of the Focus but spends their time "grinding", not "playing".

Don't get me wrong, I think the daily cap is OK, it makes us progressively gain and unlock powers without trying to go as fast as possible. But when we see the hassle to get Focus from normal gameplay, what alternative remains except farming or giving up ? When I play normally, I hardly get 10k a day, it's more like 5-6k most of the time. How am I supposed to enjoy the system, if I can't make it evolve thanks to normal mission running ?

Jeez, some people need to chill.

"Thanks for nothing", "Still no fix for this or that", "Wonderful weekend coming up..."

Not to be a butt-kisser or anything, but DE are providing a free game that has more content than most free games. Heck, more content than many AAA games even. But in the ongoing attempts to make it better, there's still impatient people who will do nothing but complain unless it's their idea of perfect.

I don't think some people realize how much it can take to fix and balance things, especially when everybody has different opinions on what's right.

Maybe the focus things aren't exactly perfectly balanced yet. If that's enough to ruin somebody's whole weekend, I think there are deeper problems outside of the game...

But I don't know why I'm writing this. It's the internet, there will always be whiners.

Then again, no matter which side you're on, opinions are subjective, so who's to say who's really right...

Ok, I'm done now.

Thank you for the update DE!!!  Awesome fixes!  :-)

?????? Can someone explain this please?

I have absolutely no idea what this is talking about.

This time around, Baro Ki'teer has items that you can equip in your gear slots that you can toss out in a mission like a Specter, but it is a "Beacon" that will instantly summon The Shadow Stalker / G3 / Harvester.

ZtBrjRp.jpg

Changes:

• Changes have been made to Exterminate mini-map enemy markers to always show the enemy furthest from the objective to prevent excessive backtracking.
  • Increased the Divine Will Razorback's trigger volume in the boss arena to activate when all players enter the room instead of just within the four pillars.
  • A message will now be shown to indicate when a G3/Zanuka/Stalker 'bait/mark' can not be used in a mission.
  • Changed the description and names of Baro's 'Mark' items to better indicate their purpose and usability. They are now called Beacons.
  • Slightly tweaked the 'Ship Lockdown' logic in Divine Will to only lockdown doors that are between the player that activated the lockdown and the boss arena rather than the whole ship.

Fixes:

• Fixed players not seeing their daily Focus caps reset right away in-game.
  • Fixed issues with players escaping the level in the Jordas Verdict trial.
  • Fixed an issue where the Shadow Stalker was not being spawned for eligible players who were using Stalker Bait.
  • Fixed an issue with Bursas being stuck on their platforms in the Divine Will Tactical Alert.
  • Fixed a rare crash that could occur when returning to your Landing Craft. 

still no fix on vectis prime and soma prime re-skinning visual bug (spare prime parts still attached to non-prime skin)

It's too bad all these whiners can't just play the game and not obsess over having max focus every day and how hard it is while they count down the time until they can whine about having nothing to do again between events and instantly maxing new weapons in draco.

It's too bad all these whiners can't just play the game and not obsess over having max focus every day and how hard it is while they count down the time until they can whine about having nothing to do again between events and instantly maxing new weapons in draco.

Too bad too much fanboying is the same as "oh too bad these whiners, so much blah blah".

Jeez, some people need to chill.

"Thanks for nothing", "Still no fix for this or that", "Wonderful weekend coming up..."

Not to be a butt-kisser or anything, but DE are providing a free game 

Nothing free about that game. Majority of players paid for it at some point, and some doing it frequently. And don't start on with this "it's free but ya' all are just tooo lazy to trade".

And the part that some players are ignoring here - plat is not made of air. If you traded and gained it all, it means someone somewhere paid actual money to buy plat. 

Edited by Nomen_Nescio

Wow, DE is being anti critics. Deleting comments of users with the obvious "You nerfed Focus" and for sure deleting those with the most attention? Why ain't you guys banning us instantly just for sharing our opinions? That is just ridiculous and pathetic!

Stop deleting comments which butthurts you and start making a statement why the hell you nerfed the focus system but increasing the cap! Makes absolutely no sense and is more a troll than a balance thing. Oh and yeah, I want my 160 plat for 4 greater lenses back!!!

Wow, DE is being anti critics. Deleting comments of users with the obvious "You nerfed Focus" and for sure deleting those with the most attention? Why ain't you guys banning us instantly just for sharing our opinions? That is just ridiculous and pathetic!

Stop deleting comments which butthurts you and start making a statement why the hell you nerfed the focus system but increasing the cap! Makes absolutely no sense and is more a troll than a balance thing. Oh and yeah, I want my 160 plat for 4 greater lenses back!!!

It's pretty sad. The first response to this thread had twice as many upvotes as Adam's OP post did, which just goes to show how many people were cheesed off by that change.

I hope this gets addressed in a non-evasive manner on Monday at least.

As a few have mentioned, the Eros Arrow Skin does not work on the Dread. For myself and my girlfriend, we bought the arrow skins, and they do not show up at all, period. On any bow, and I, personally, own all of them.

The arrow skin is a gear item, not an actual skin. They have been for well over a year.