The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Psa: Conclave Standing Gain Issues (Pc)

[DE]Rebecca

Hey Teshin & PvP folk,

Since earlier this week we've been trying to nail down an issue for Clients and Conclave Standing gains. We're aiming to have a fix next week, just a heads up that we are aware of the issue (we've experienced it ourselves as well). 

The issue is related to the way Client join PvP Sessions, we're in the process of confirming some workarounds. 

Thanks for your patience!

Hey Teshin & PvP folk,

Since earlier this week we've been trying to nail down an issue for Clients and Conclave Standing gains. We're aiming to have a fix next week, just a heads up that we are aware of the issue (we've experienced it ourselves as well). 

The issue is related to the way Client join PvP Sessions, we're in the process of confirming some workarounds. 

I guess we don't get any rewards this weekend... right back to the old CC system of "no rewards"

RIPPP

oh well

• 3 weeks later...

Had this issue yesterday, I accomplished a couple of daily tasks and got to 2nd place on an annihilation match, left after it finished, and realized the tasks didn't count and no standing was obtained. Anyways, as Phasedragon said, it's very uncommon.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just had the same issue again, 2 dailies in the same match didn't count for the conditioning task (10 daily tasks) and now they disappeared from the list so I can't even do them again at least. not a single affinity point was obtainedfrom that match nor on the next one, so please fix,this is getting annoying.

PD: Sending support tickets won't work, I sent one the first time and it was closed without notification nor at least a reply, what makes things more annoying.

Thanks.

im gonna be honest, this issue is kind a infuriating all things considered, u join a random match, u win it several times and each time HOST MIGRATION, ZERO STANDING gained (or host migrated before u joined). Like wtf am i supposed to do, when each and every time u do well, u get jack S#&$? 

Turns out this problem also affects your Challenges.. in a different way.
The game is perfectly happy to flag a Challenge as completed if you do it and then the host migrates, but not give you credit for it on Conditioning.

• 1 month later...

Almost May and that still happens.

What I found out though is: As soon as you join a match click on 'View Progress', if you can see your current standing obtained from that match, go on; if not, abort mission.

Between that and unpunished rage quitting, I'd say we all deserve an effing medal for playing the 'blood game' whenever Lunaro releases. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)DanteVincent said:

Almost May and that still happens.

What I found out though is: As soon as you join a match click on 'View Progress', if you can see your current standing obtained from that match, go on; if not, abort mission.

Between that and unpunished rage quitting, I'd say we all deserve an effing medal for playing the 'blood game' whenever Lunaro releases. 

this happens (maybe always) when the joined match was migrated

On 4/25/2016 at 10:53 AM, rockscl said:

this happens (maybe always) when the joined match was migrated

The moment a match migrates, its apparently flagged as a private match for whatever arcane reasons. 

Though in some instances, I've become the host after a migration, and retained my progress after the migration. 

Its really unfortunate that this still happens. 

Wanted to confirm, that this is still a problem on Consoles as of our most recent update (18.8.2).

I think other people have pointed this out too, but I wanted to add to it by mentioning that if you fulfill your daily challenges in a match, and then there's a host migration, not only do you not get the standing for completing those challenges, but they're removed from the daily challenge listing (meaning you can't redo them). They're also not "hidden" from view or anything like that. This happened to me, and I tested if I could still get the challenge points by completing the requirements anyhow, but it wouldn't trigger.

On 12/2/2016 at 8:26 PM, DERebecca said:

Please fix this soon, it's been about 3 months and the problem still remains. Also It's annoying when the only tasks to complete the 10 weeklies before the week reset are on team deathmatch based matches and you get joined on moon side, get the two tasks in the match and then they get lost in the void thanks to the host performing a beautiful ragequit because his team is losing.

Thank you.

• 5 weeks later...

Aaaand we're in June. Honestly if this was anything else DE, I'd wave it away and say you got other things to worry about. But as far as conclave is concerned... this is the only game in ten years that has consistently managed to make me rage out loud. I consider myself a pretty levelheaded guy, but conclave is one of those things about warframe that make me force myself to walk away for a few minutes lest I go on rage-blinded rants on the forums without thinking objectively.  

So for the sake of the sanities of the people who actually TRY to enjoy conclave: at least fix the small things every once in a while, makes us feel a little less trash. (with me assuming this is a small thing to fix, at least some notion that things are being worked on makes people feel better) 

EDIT: I am aware that your conclave team is most likely hammering away on Lunaro, but that does not mean that the core part of this PvP should be forgotten. In fact if the movement remains the same in Lunaro as it is in conclave now: it is destined to crash and burn. 

Edited by Lakais