Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Razorback Instant Kill Bug. Isolator Bursa And Bullet Attractor.

RElNHART

all right thanks for the confirmation. there's something we've been doing that's been instantly killing Razorback.

we also had a rhino that used roar as well to buff its damage.

Welp i tried again with a shorter range (had max range with no duration the first time) and still didn't work =/. For science of course. The bursa was shooting and shockwaving at it all the time and it did nothing. 

it was more like the Isolator bursa does a shockwave and then knocks down the razorback, making it vulnerable to attack. and then instantly dying from teh isolator's  shockwave attack.

gonna do more testing because we did witness it dying instantly from one downing.

Edited by RElNHART

Not sure what it is, without power strength. Bullet attractor is doing SOMETHING, isolator moa chunks 3 quarters of it's health whenever it decides to do its bug. Rhino's roar and power strength on bullet attractor are casuing the Isolator to OHKO when it decides to do it's bug.

As I've seen it lose 100% of it's hp soloing with Mag with no power strength added it's safe to say it's independent of other frames and additional power strength. It's also unrelated to anything involving the bursa being on ground level since no consoles were hacked. The shockwave issue is unrelated to bullet attractor since it takes off chucks of health instead of instantly killing it. I've seen this soloing with loki.

Something similar just now? Don't really know exactly what happened, but:

- Went in solo as Rhino;

- First bursa is an isolator, having difficulty killing it, knocks me down while Iron Skin is up, harpoons me around, this repeats for a few minutes;

- Decide to Rhino Stomp the bursa for a change, manage to kill it, hack it, then hide behind a pillar;

- Razorback repeatedly shockwaves, don't see what the isolator bursa is doing;

- Razorback falls over, I shoot at it, but it's already dead.

Last time I tried (and failed), it worked as it was supposed to, I guess. Hack drover bursa, it shoots razorback, I shoot razorback, rinse, repeat. Didn't notice isolator bursas accomplishing anything at all, then.

Was hoping for a proper rematch. Oh well.

• 2 months later...

i think i know the glitch, happen few times for me and i try to redo it again to comfirm the method, its the lvl 35 bursa, i doing solo , 40 mission i think 4~5 times the glitch happened, around 10% chance i think, but you can higher up the chance by killing bunch of mobs before entering the razorback room, the timing has to be right, its cause by when you kill to much mobs , lotus will said the cospus are sending reenforcement, but sometime the bursa reenforcement dosent appear instantly, then you enter the razor room, activate the assanination, like few sec later a group of mobs with a lvl 35 bursa will open the lock door and entering the room, blast the lvl 35 or 37 bursa and hack it, instantly razorback will dissapear and complete the assasination, you can go extraction. but its all bout chance, i luck to record the glitched run, but my interenet upload is slow, soo it kinda impossible for me to send in a ticket with the video in dropbox.