Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Codex Scans Objects Green But Not Listed

Delta-91

Hi there,

I've scanned security cameras and infested tumors extensively, to the point where they show up green in-missions.  I've even scanned them additional times with the synthesis scanner in order to remedy the problem.  But in after all this my codex still lists them undiscovered.

Here is a screenshot of the infested tumor in a "rescue" mission, scanned first with the codex scanner and then with the synthesis scanner.

Qbp6vHc.jpg

aQi0Ts0.jpg

vMBTkA0.jpg

And the codex after finishing the mission.

sFkYpC9.jpg

Now this is a screenshot of the infested tumor in a "sabotage" mission.

vfOlN61.jpg

G6dOsKc.jpg

sEc2Tl8.jpg

And the codex after the mission.

oxcq0uh.jpg

Here is a screenshot of security cameras during a "spy" mission.

Pxm5hqb.jpg

ufmAFyT.jpg

Y1S77Gq.jpg

And Finally the codex after the mission.

9XkPr4B.jpg

The security cameras I scanned ages ago using the codex scanner.  I first scanned an infested tumor on a taxi to an Eris sabotage, so the node wasn't unlocked if that would have any effect.  But I did complete the entry (turning green) by myself after unlocking Eris and the associated nodes.  All of these screenshots were taken one after another all of the same day.

Thanks for your time,

Delta-91

• 1 month later...

I also have this issue. I post the issue in the main infested (I think its the main one anyway) bugs and issues thread. Haven't heard anything as yet. I've also run about 50 teir3 Hives and have yet to see any of the other tumours. Currently I seem to have a very strong Gas, Pulsing and Frozen population. Wiki states that all the different types are on rotation. Unless I read that incorrectly.

• 3 months later...