The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has Anyone On Console Gotten Buzzkill From This Tac Alert?

(PSN)smizdeazy

I did it twice before I realised the mod is so over-rated. There isnt enough slots to fit it on my crit-weapons usually, and on my others only some of those are slash based. I can however use an additional 90% fire mod on a weapon with low slash, and I can use viral to half their hp to a similar end on a status weapon. I think its also been proven that a primed bane mod is actually more effective than 120% slash too, so unless you are in the void its not always the best choice for min/max builds.

I wouldnt say no to one, but I wont lose sleep over it either. Now the shotgun one on a Tigris might actually be worth using though.

honestly, it ain't worth it. as hard as it may be to believe, you CAN live without those mods. I'll just wait and see if Baro brings it. Grinding is fine, but the drop rates for those mods are so unreasonable, that you're nearly guaranteed to burn yourself out trying to get them.

leave it man, One day you might get it Transmuted or Baro will sell it.

De don't want people to get these mods because idiots are paying hundreds of plat for them,if de wanted people getting them they would have at least 5% drop rate and been to void trader,only way to force better drop rates is not to buy plat,refuse to pay stupid prices for event mods in trade and boycott any future events with rip off rewards and drop rates,if you aren't prepared to do these things nothing will change and probably get worse,hit them were it hurts their profits

DE will find a way to make that mod reappear in the future. I am counting on you baro. We already got a fanged fullisadd, so why not buzzkill.

Also just got a warning point for jokingly throwing a tantrum. Stupid drunk me. I am no longer pure.