The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Makes Me Wonder If I Should Quit This Game

Koodaris

Don't use ciphers, after 150 runs you could have become a master. Are you running the same missions because you need to mix it up? I was running those missions solely for the dual stat mods and I got 3 sets in under 50 runs over the last few weeks just by running a few missions per day over a couple of weeks. Still haven't gotten scattering inferno to drop... Wish I could trade you

Do you see the problem? If the numbers differ from 4 to 150+ then the reward system is just not good and not reliable.. the reward system should actually reward you after some time and 150 runs is a ridiculous amount of time and dead nerves

This. Idk why people do 150 runs, can't get the part then blame DE + rng and say they need to be rewarded because 150 runs? I don't understand this mentality. It's not good and unfair for ya? Buy from market. Be smart, don't be mindless drones.

They should just call this game Grindframe now. I've been trying to start off the quest to get Atlas and I need to farm  juggernauts to get the pieces but this fuggin game won't give me the last piece! 

acath, eris 

Shotguns work faster with juggy

Also stock up on 3 argons so you can make the next item for the quest.

Well it has finally happened, I've become a "loger", one of those players who has only begun to just log in see what the reward is and log out. It's not that I don't like the game, I love Warframe, it's just I've finally after three years of playing I've gotten to that saturation point. I'm glad I have World of Warships to fill the gap till something new and fun comes along.  I would suggest if this happens to you, find another game:)

To be honest when I know a new frame is coming I simply save up my plat and buy it, I've been playing for three years now and the same old song and dance has been going on that they are going to fix the drop rate, for myself, and this may not be true of others, but getting to play with the new stuff if what is fun for me, not hoping beyond hope if something will drop.

Think about this for a minute. Through your actions, you are basically telling DE that this kind of behaviour deserves to be rewarded with money. Is that what you want to say?

The best option is to just ignore it. Don't touch it. They have usage statistics. Perhaps at some point, they might see them and notice that their effort is being wasted.