Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paris Prime Vs Paris......

sLashx189

Paris p have punchthrough

pretty sure all bows have punch through...

they have tradeoffs between each other.

like wht, it doesnt say anything in stats

Notice this is the PvP subforum. I have no idea about PvP stats in this game but maybe Paris and Paris P have the same stats in Conclave.

nope paris just has more dmg, nothing less, nothing more

Guest Pun-chee

Just checked the stats and you're right. Paris is a straight upgrade from paris prime

Only in damage stats.

Paris Prime's arrows have the fastest flight speed of all Paris. Play with and compare MK1 Paris with Prime - you should notice the difference.

And no, not all bows have punchthrough, in Conclave. Dread doesn't have, for example.

Edited by Pun-chee

Guest Pun-chee

paris prime is SUPPOSED to have higher base damage, arrow flight speed, and higher crit chance.

Whether conclave doesn't have that or not doesn't matter.

Doesn't matter??

This is Conclave feedback, why do you even come here to list us the PvE features? Doesn't do anything except derailing the thread.

Only in damage stats.

Paris Prime's arrows have the fastest flight speed of all. Play with and compare MK1 Paris with Prime - you should notice the difference.

And no, not all bows have punchthrough, in Conclave. Dread doesn't have, for example.

Thank you for the clarification. I left a Paris on the foundry to check how different it feels (got rid of mine while noob), so I'm trying it tomorrow to check how different it feels compared to both MK1 and prime.

paris prime is SUPPOSED to have higher base damage, arrow flight speed, and higher crit chance.

Whether conclave doesn't have that or not doesn't matter.

Since critical hits don't exist on pvp, headshots might be the closest to them and are hard to get while fighting skilled players.

Doesn't matter??

This is Conclave feedback, why do you even come here to list us the PvE features? Doesn't do anything except derailing the thread.

I agree with you it matters and a lot. People should read where they are posting before replying, but looks like a lot of players are unable to do that, so all we can do is clarify why they are wrong and forget about them. Maybe even report the comment and wait for it to be deleted since it doesn't add anything to discussion. This way we can keep the thread away from derailing even further.

Edited by -----LegioN-----

Only in damage stats.

Paris Prime's arrows have the fastest flight speed of all. Play with and compare MK1 Paris with Prime - you should notice the difference.

Maybe your just comparing paris's but daikyu has fastest flight speed of all, also i never noticed a difference between the paris's flight speeds, in game or wiki.

I agree with you it matters and a lot. People should read where they are posting before replying, but looks like a lot of players are unable to do that, so all we can do is clarify why they are wrong and forget about them. Maybe even report the comment and wait for it to be deleted since it doesn't add anything to discussion. This way we can keep the thread away from derailing even further.

Jesus i mention 1 thing related to pve and people start getting rude well might i add that Paris primes pve stats are what it should look like, if you have 2 weapons with the same stats thats a problem even in pvp.

Edited by -Sorrow-

Guest Pun-chee

Maybe your just comparing paris's but daikyu has fastest flight speed of all, also i never noticed a difference between the paris's flight speeds, in game or wiki.

Yeah my bad, I was comparing all Paris variants. Edited post.

Jesus i mention 1 thing related to pve and people start getting rude well might i add that Paris primes pve stats are what it should look like, if you have 2 weapons with the same stats thats a problem even in pvp.

You were the one who was rude stating "[balance] doesn't matter". And no, the Paris Prime PvE stats do not show us "what it should look like [in PvP]" - if you would have taken your time to at least check, you would clearly see that we have different stats in PvE than in PvP.

Also, who cares what you "mention related to PvE"? This is PvP subforum, if you don't have anything to contribute to the actual discussion, go to PvE subforums and contribute your stuff there. Thanks!

On topic: I was always the impression all Paris have different arrow flight speed, but I may be horribly wrong. What I know is, that all Paris should be a 2 RTK (fully charged). So even if we have minor damage stat differencies, at the end it's "basically the same": 2 fully charged shots = kill (everything, except super tanks).

Edited by Pun-chee