Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bursas Extending Exterminate Missions Theoretically Indefinitely

Nightmarish_Visions

So just recently I was doing a corpus exterminate mission on Neptune (Neso), normally this isn't a problem: run in, kill all the dudes and bob's your uncle.

That wasn't the case this time as I ran into a bit of an issue. When I reached the end of the mission and had all of the enemies dead save for a bursa, for some inexplicable reason enemies kept spawning, as if the bursa was calling them to me or something. So I killed the bursa eventually and got most of the way through the rest of the corpus when suddenly another bursa comes crawling out of the woodwork and puts me right back to square one, these #@*&$@s are no mean feat to take out when they are level 57, and given that I had recently forma'd my frame and tonkor I was starting to burn quite rapidly through both the ammo in my marelok, and my revives.

Long story short I must have had an additional 30 or so enemies spawn before I ran out of revives. So my question is this: "Is this intentional?" it seems pretty bullS#&$ that one enemy can effectively extend your stay indefinitely unless you have enough damage to kill it and all of the friends it has spawned before another appears.

Has anyone else come across an issue like this?

Edited by Horo_Proteus

Bursas are atracted by alarms. You must hack them in order to stop their spawn. About calling reinforcements... Yes it happened to me. I had 3 rooms cleared from enemies then a Bursa spawned and brought around 15-20 enemies with him as if the nearby rooms were not cleared (more like spawning nearby). Long story short: confirmed that Bursas can extend exterminate missions.

This Bursa thing happened to me as well and also it bugged the enemy counter so i could not end the mission. Really annoying bug. ended up trying to clear all enemy for like 30 mins with no success, some enemy just always manage to trigger new alarm that summoned another Bursa.