Stats (at max):

Health: 450

Shields: 150

Armor: 350

Sprint Speed: 1.15

Energy: 150

Abilities:

Passive: Vicious Claws- melee kills restore 2% max health 

1st Ability: Snarl- Gor growls, stunning targets for 4/5/6/7 seconds in a 30/35/40/45 degree cone that is 10/10/15/20 meters in length 

- stun duration effected by power duration, cone size and length not effected by power strength

- 25 energy casting cost 

- Augment: Paralyzing Snarl- Snarl opens targets up to finishers for 100% finisher damage 

2nd Ability: Sheep's Cloak-  Gor's movement speed is increased by 5/5/10/15 %, increasing melee damage by 5/7/10/15 %, and turning invisible when standing still

- drains 3 energy per second

- 25 energy casting cost

- Only movement will break stealth, this includes if player is knocked down or staggered

- Augment: Pack Mentality- While Sheep's Cloak is active, allies within 10 meters of Gor gain 50% of his current bonus   

3rd Ability: Luna's Embrace- Gor calls upon the power of the moon, causing his melee to maim targets for 150/200/250/300 bleeding damage over 15/20/25/30 seconds and decreasing incoming damage by 10/15/20/25 

- bleed duration not effected by power duration

- drains 7 energy per second

- 25 energy casting cost

4th Ability: Lycan- Gor puts away his weapons, transforming into his full wolf form. Gor then jumps on the nearest target in his line of sight dealing 200/300/400/500 % finisher damage to that target and knocking down targets up to 10/15/20/25 meters away for 50/100/150/200 blast damage  

- Costs 15 energy per pounce, -5 energy per second, 50 energy casting cost

- finisher damage not effected by power strength, but blast damage is 

- Blast radius effected by power range 

- Scales off of melee mods

- Can perform "normal" melee with claws, pounce activated by "shoot" button

- Augment: Leader of the Pack- While Lycan is active, allies within 20 meters of Gore gain 10% of any health, energy, or affinity orb pick up by any teammate in the squad  

Reason For A Wolf Frame:

- Since Warframe has a good diversity of animal or animal like frames, such as Valkyr (cat), Chroma (dragon), Wukong (monkey god), Rhino (rhino), Ivara (tree frog), Zephyr (bird?) and Hydroid (octopus?, squid?, Cathulu?). So because of this diversity of animal and animal-like frames, I felt like adding another to the family. 

Trivia:

- Gor is derived from Geralt ORivia, from the Witcher Series

- this is because many people suggested that a wolf frame should be named Geralt of Rivia because of a certain DE staff member's love for the Witcher 

- Inspired by both normal wolves and werewolves

- 2nd ability inspired by "a wolf in sheep's clothing" 

- 3rd ability inspired by a wolf's/werewolf's connection with the moon

- Luna is another name for Earth's moon 

This is just what I thought of so far, please help me think of more augments

Please, tell me what you think, constructive criticism is appreciated

Credit Where Credit Is Due:

(hear I'll write the names of all of the people who have helped refine/contribute to my concept)

(XB1)EternalDrk Mako- for making the awesome concept art 

KiloFoxx- for helping to refine Gor's 3rd and 4th abilities 

vinx909- for giving me an idea for what to do as augments for Gor's 2nd and 4th abilities 

Edits: Added stats, changed toxin to bleed on Luna's Embrace, added energy drain, and ability to melee on Lycan, added casting cost to all abilities, modified Sheep's Cloak to provide a movement boast slightly less than Nezha's, added more trivia, added augment mods for the 2nd and 4th abilities, added the reason why I made this concept, raised armor from 250 to 350, lowered shields to 150 from 300, raised sprint speed from 1.10 to 1.15. ADDED CONCEPT ART!!!!!

Edited by (XB1)Awsome Ethan927

I would recommend changing Lunar's Embrace from Toxin damage to Bleed proc, wolves aren't exactly known for using poisons, but they will make you bleed

recommend expanding more on his Lycan ability, as written it sounds better for his 2 (I don't particularly think he'd need a move/stealth power, but it's well-written, only number might need changing) 'cause at-current it sounds like it's a 10 energy cost 4th ability that basically insta-kills a single target while CCing those around it. a channeled ability a-la Hysteria would make more sense (to me, and given the name) with the option to use that pounce for an added energy cost.

if I'm being PERFECTLY honest, a Wolf frame, ESPECIALLY a werewolf frame, REALLY should be built using the Equinox template, where his abilities change in Warframe/Wolf forms, changing the actual transformation to most likely his 4 ability. worth thinking about at least for an alternate build idea

I would recommend changing Lunar's Embrace from Toxin damage to Bleed proc, wolves aren't exactly known for using poisons, but they will make you bleed

recommend expanding more on his Lycan ability, as written it sounds better for his 2 (I don't particularly think he'd need a move/stealth power, but it's well-written, only number might need changing) 'cause at-current it sounds like it's a 10 energy cost 4th ability that basically insta-kills a single target while CCing those around it. a channeled ability a-la Hysteria would make more sense (to me, and given the name) with the option to use that pounce for an added energy cost.

if I'm being PERFECTLY honest, a Wolf frame, ESPECIALLY a werewolf frame, REALLY should be built using the Equinox template, where his abilities change in Warframe/Wolf forms, changing the actual transformation to most likely his 4 ability. worth thinking about at least for an alternate build idea

Thanks for the input, I'll try to think of teaks 

Edit: made some tweaks, if there is anything else you think I should change please tell me, I am always looking for constructive criticism 

i was also working on a wolf frame until i lost interest for the sake of a differend frame (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/609640-warframe-concept-corax-the-dark-one-the-raven/ if anyone in interested). maybe you like to do something with the ideas i had.

passive:dolf gets +2.5% damage for every kubrow in the sqad and +5% for every other dolf1e power:dolf jump at an enemie dealing 250 punture and 250 slash damage and holding him in place, dealing 5 punture 5 slash and 5 impact per second and opening him up for a finisher.2e power:dolf puts away his weapons and starts walking on all 4 making him harder to detect and strinting 10% faster and can only use a stealth finisher attack:sprinting:15% harder to detect, sliding or walking 30% harder, standing still or walking chroughed 45%, standing still choughed 60%. if his cloak matches the surounding the bonus is dubbeled, if it contrastsed it is halfed.3e power:dolf eats a nearby corps and gets 50 health and 50 energie back.4e power:all nearby teammates run 10% faster and if any team mate gets energie or health all the orther effected teammates gain 20% of the health/energie. all bonuses are dubbled for cubrows.
Edited by vinx909

i was also working on a wolf frame until i lost interest for the sake of a differend frame (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/609640-warframe-concept-corax-the-dark-one-the-raven/ if anyone in interested). maybe you like to do something with the ideas i had.

passive:dolf gets +2.5% damage for every kubrow in the sqad and +5% for every other dolf1e power:dolf jump at an enemie dealing 250 punture and 250 slash damage and holding him in place, dealing 5 punture 5 slash and 5 impact per second and opening him up for a finisher.2e power:dolf puts away his weapons and starts walking on all 4 making him harder to detect and strinting 10% faster and can only use a stealth finisher attack:sprinting:15% harder to detect, sliding or walking 30% harder, standing still or walking chroughed 45%, standing still choughed 60%. if his cloak matches the surounding the bonus is dubbeled, if it contrastsed it is halfed.3e power:dolf eats a nearby corps and gets 50 health and 50 energie back.4e power:all nearby teammates run 10% faster and if any team mate gets energie or health all the orther effected teammates gain 20% of the health/energie. all bonuses are dubbled for cubrows.

I read your article about corax, definitely interesting. For the wolf frame, your power Ideas are interesting, but I was going for a lone wolf style (so having a companion wouldn't directly harm or hurt him). I also wanted to shy away from "devour" abilities since beast-themed frames I have read about include the ability to eat enemies, so I wanted to create what I feel are original powers (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/480766-warframe-concept-furion-meleebeast-warframe-4th-ability-changed-and-new-artwork/ Is one such example of a "devour" ability). I will admit that your idea for the fourth ability would be good, if I was going for a pack mentality.     

I read your article about corax, definitely interesting. For the wolf frame, your power Ideas are interesting, but I was going for a lone wolf style (so having a companion wouldn't directly harm or hurt him). I also wanted to shy away from "devour" abilities since beast-themed frames I have read about include the ability to eat enemies, so I wanted to create what I feel are original powers (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/480766-warframe-concept-furion-meleebeast-warframe-4th-ability-changed-and-new-artwork/ Is one such example of a "devour" ability). I will admit that your idea for the fourth ability would be good, if I was going for a pack mentality.     

thanks for liking my corax (concept art is coming). i mainly wanted to just chare these ideas, i have lost most interest but didn't want it to be a complete waste, so when i saw a wolf frame idea pup up i though "what is the worst thing that could happen".

i origionaly also started with a soloable frame, but the powers i came up with didn't fit that, and i fell more in love with the powers than with the idea of a solo frame. it also suits the wolf idea, but wolfs can also work solo. i also mainly wanted to make him feel not like any frame we have. i am pretty new to the concept forum, and i wanted him to be differend from frames we have, didn't think about other concepts.

thanks for taking the time to read it anyway. i hope you get your idea in warframe some day :)

thanks for liking my corax (concept art is coming). i mainly wanted to just chare these ideas, i have lost most interest but didn't want it to be a complete waste, so when i saw a wolf frame idea pup up i though "what is the worst thing that could happen".

i origionaly also started with a soloable frame, but the powers i came up with didn't fit that, and i fell more in love with the powers than with the idea of a solo frame. it also suits the wolf idea, but wolfs can also work solo. i also mainly wanted to make him feel not like any frame we have. i am pretty new to the concept forum, and i wanted him to be differend from frames we have, didn't think about other concepts.

thanks for taking the time to read it anyway. i hope you get your idea in warframe some day :)

No problem, the corax idea was definitely interesting. And after a second look, I realized, with a little tweak so they aren't so overpowered, the 2nd and 4th abilities you created could actually be good augments for my 2nd and 4th ability. 

No problem, the corax idea was definitely interesting. And after a second look, I realized, with a little tweak so they aren't so overpowered, the 2nd and 4th abilities you created could actually be good augments for my 2nd and 4th ability. 

that would be pretty cool.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...