The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fullsynch's Workshop [Amarok Mk 2 Syandana]

Fullsynch

Hello Tenno! I'll be posting my work in progress and finished items here. Comments and critiques are always appreciated. :)

I'm planning a few submissions for Warframe, but before I get started I have a question: Are weapon model swap submissions still accepted? Or was that strictly for the Polycount contest? Thanks! 

Edited by Fullsynch

• 2 weeks later...

Okay here we go! Came into this wanting to do a weapon swap, had a block out of a Corpus themed Galatine ready. 

Spoiler

Az3JntA.png

Maybe some day...tenno.

So now I'm forging a Mesa Alt Helm. I propose to you, "Dead Eye Mesa".

Spoiler

hrIAaXm.pngZCjSpSq.pngSHOlyf1.png

Turn around gif:

Spoiler

Zkofo0I.gif

Edited by Fullsynch
Fixed Images

4 hours ago, Rekkou said:

Apparently, DE still accept melee weapons because Arit Kronen got accepted. So sorry if i stopped you from progressing your melee weapons.

That's really DE's fault for not being clear on the rules. They remove the melee tags and never list melee weapons as available anywhere but then accept a melee weapon replacement like nothing's wrong.

15 hours ago, Artarrwen said:

That's really DE's fault for not being clear on the rules. They remove the melee tags and never list melee weapons as available anywhere but then accept a melee weapon replacement like nothing's wrong.

Agreed on that, although on the other side, it's a good thing to see they're willing to break their own rules if a submission is good enough to be accepted.

Yeah can't say I'm digging the ambiguity on that subject. I'de still rather not put the time into a weapon if it will possibly be denied from the get-go. Maybe we'll see some clarification in the coming days. Meanwhile I'm cruising along on this. Just got it into substance painter last night. :)

Spoiler

4SQrDLs.pngbQjKLlI.pngP1K9Gjj.png

Did a little more detail work. Had to swap around a couple tint masks and implement the fourth mask in the alpha channel (what a pain). Here it is with the default Mesa palette. 

Spoiler

4QGr3ar.gif

Edited by Fullsynch

• 2 weeks later...