Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fullsynch's Workshop [Amarok Mk 2 Syandana]

Fullsynch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello Tenno 

These past few months have been too busy to create for tennogen, at this point I've seen success in my Mesa Helm, and some discouraging silent rejection of my Necros Helm. Yet, I'm inspired by everyone's work and the new possibilities of creating for any warframe! I'm coming into some free time now so expect new content. :) 

I do have a question for you, it bothers me every time I consider a frame to work on. Should I be worried about making content for the harder to obtain warframes? I'm considering a full Oberon skin/helm combo, but worry it will only appeal to a niche audience. 

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/21/2016 at 8:19 AM, Fullsynch said:

New thing! Been working on this between other projects, probably gunna polish it off this week. 

"Amarok, Mane of the Steel Meridian"

PR9T9KK.pngVSsC01W.png

moK95Fp.pngwjqmVC3.png

Can you maybe extend it down to the lower back as well? That looks great.

On 11/21/2016 at 9:19 AM, Fullsynch said:

New thing! Been working on this between other projects, probably gunna polish it off this week. 

"Amarok, Mane of the Steel Meridian"

2 issues:

• The last time someone made an animated syandana, DE said they loved it but that it wasn't possible to put such a thing in the game right now. That fact hasn't changed.
  • Just as DE doesn't like people to make their own 'prime' stuff, they don't want people making their own syndicate gear. So toning down the Steel Meridian ties would be in this item's best interest.

Otherwise, that's some good sh*t, I like it.

Edited by Kyotra

@Fullsynch Eh, I'd try for something else other than danglers, the whole Grineer tubes thing has been done quite a bit. Besides, the whole appeal to this thing's shape is how compact it is. Maybe try doing something involving the emissive map instead? I know you can animate the emissive texture at the least.

Edited by Kyotra

6 hours ago, Kyotra said:

@Fullsynch Eh, I'd try for something else other than danglers, the whole Grineer tubes thing has been done quite a bit. Besides, the whole appeal to this thing's shape is how compact it is. Maybe try doing something involving the emissive map instead? I know you can animate the emissive texture at the least.

Yeah it looks like a sleek jet pack. I woudl've extended it to the lower spine a bit while still making sure it's one piece.

• 1 month later...