The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Saryn Prime Access Anticipation Megathread

AsaTV-Twitch

hmm there is no post any where on a release date for the new prime access pot sure if it will be this week at least that is my feeling 

There is actually, new PA always come at the same time of old PA getting vaulted, which will happen today.

Saryn Prime PA will be released today, usually in about 5-6 hours from now.

Yesterday i looked at the timer in News section (ingame) it showed 9h left near the saryn prime 'fight poison with poison' thing. Now i look at the timer and it shows 6d Q_Q 

What timer? The thing that lists [6d] is how long ago the news post was put up...not a count down timer...

I'm 100% not surprised there's threads already asking this. 

People don't realize the devs don't live at work, and that updates aren't on timers and automatically do things.

nonsense, the devs are highly advanced robots programmed to cater to our every need.(sarcasm).

I think you folks need to chill a bit ;P

Sounds to me like the OP is on a different time zone or something. Simple confusion is the real culprit here. No need for such a heated response, as this thread had become.

Simply put: It should be out at some point today. There's no official time or anything. Nobody can know for sure. All we can really confirm is that it should be out at some point in the next day or so. DE's work hours start somewhere around 9AM Central. Gauge it from there.

I think you folks need to chill a bit ;P

100% frosty here. 

Even if someone is in a diff time zone, they should know...theyre in a diff time zone. 

It's literally every single upcoming update, someone in another time zone is like. "It's thursday???wheres the update??" 

._. 

100% frosty here. 

Even if someone is in a diff time zone, they should know...theyre in a diff time zone. 

It's literally every single upcoming update, someone in another time zone is like. "It's thursday???wheres the update??" 

._. 

I agree. It gets quite annoying after a while.

100% frosty here. 

._.

Unfortunately, ignorance is a thing. OP might not have been aware of the way DE functions. Some companies aim for certain times in the day to put out updates when the lest people are one, which generally ends up being early morning for Americans. Besides this, it's entirely possible to have had the update ready already and waited to release until today to fit the normal pattern. In that case, they could have had one of the early birds launch the update early morning.

Either way, no need to expect so much from people. Some are new and don't understand DE's dynamic.