Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Field Of View Increase!

--RV--Dante

Hey all! 
Im asking for ages for FOV, when i found a video on youtube!
How is that possible ? : 

(The game wants too INCREASED  FOV LOL) 
I would ask what DE's think about to increase a bit more FOV, cuz i seen many ppl asking for it.
Also im asking how mutch is the current FOV ingame? like 70-80? should be increased to 100-120.
Dunno why they dont want to increase it, cuz we would see too mutch "information"? im feel playing the game with a horse blinder. 
I know its a 3rd person shooter game, but when u have to aim, it could be restored automatically when u aim, or smthing.
This would improve the gameplay :) sometimes when im in my ship i feel claustrophobic xD just kidding.
So! let me know guys what do you think about it. (sry about my engl if theres any understanding problems)
http://i.imgur.com/hY7MjpY.jpg
PS: Who dont like the fov, then u shouldnt increase it in the settings.
Have a nice day!

I wish the ship FOV could be increased too. It feels very tight like there's no space to move around but when the game lags and leaves the mission FOV on for a few seconds, moving around the Orbiter feels much better.

Another FOV related thing I've noticed is that the zoomed view with weapons is different depending on what FOV you set, as in all players don't have the same zoom levels. This seems unintended, weapon zoom should be the same for everyone.