The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming For Master Thief

escape123

Warframe reddit has the loot tables up, for all mods. 

I'm pretty sure that this mod only drops from Phoenix mod pack (buyable from the market)  *according to what was posted on reddit - I have no idea whether it's true or not, but a lot of people backed it up*

Warframe reddit has the loot tables up, for all mods. 

I'm pretty sure that this mod only drops from Phoenix mod pack (buyable from the market)  *according to what was posted on reddit - I have no idea whether it's true or not, but a lot of people backed it up*

Tier 3 Corpus 

Master Thief 2.01%

I already got 2 trying to get split chamber for my alt acc

Edited by cknives

flat % chance

I guess the fact that you didn't get it the first wave does increase the chance of you getting it there after ^_^

Depends. You can estimate the chance of getting the mod you want. See these loot tables and this topic for an explanation of how the RNG in Warframe works.

Basically you start off with a random number X, and another number Y gets added to or deducted from that number every five waves to set your reward. If Y is relatively small, then you have a relatively good chance of getting Master Thief (you need to land between 0.4930 and 0.5131), although it might take a few waves.

Arguably it's most efficient to just keep running 5 waves, which is why I dislike this tier-based reward system. Percentages for rare stuff should increase as you get to higher waves; right now you're basically getting a reroll every time you complete five waves, and the reroll isn't even random.

Edited by Quetzhal

Flat chance ASSUMING YOU ARE ON A TIER 3 WAVE GROUP... 

Just to be clear.

If you go to a lowbie CORPUS defense and only do waves 1-5, your chance is 0%. 

Correct

pluto will start you at tier 3

neptune at 2

venus at 1