Ask A Cephalon, Feb 16

DE_Adam

Have you ever wondered exactly where Maroo got her Bazaar from?  Perhaps you've started into the Void, pondering how good Infestation would taste?  If these are the kinds of questions that plague your mind then Cephalon Cordylon's Q&A sessions may be what you're looking for.

Find out all these answers and more on this edition of Ask A Cephalon.

Have a question for Cordylon?  Let us know here, and we'll make sure he files your query away for review at a more appropriate time.

-DE_Adam

"Saryn Asks: I'm looking for a change of style. Something that will really let me stand out on the battlefield. Any thoughts?

If it's fashion advice you're looking for you may yield greater results from speaking to other Tenno. They seem to be quite adept at finding uniquely colorful patterns to decorate themselves with.

Even still, it is my understanding that the Lotus has uncovered new technology hailing from the Orokin Era that could interest you…"

Hype. Intensifies.

"Saryn Asks: I'm looking for a change of style. Something that will really let me stand out on the battlefield. Any thoughts?

If it's fashion advice you're looking for you may yield greater results from speaking to other Tenno. They seem to be quite adept at finding uniquely colorful patterns to decorate themselves with.

Even still, it is my understanding that the Lotus has uncovered new technology hailing from the Orokin Era that could interest you…"

Hype. Intensifies.

My wallet is so ready for this~

NikodemosTheMan Asks: Dear Cordylon, are Infested edible?

Due to the unique nature of Technocyte tissue there is a higher statistical probability that Infested flesh will begin to consume and assimilate organic life from within rather than be digested. This is because most organic beings do not contain the proper natural immunity to its infectious nature.

You are not the first being to question whether or not the Infested can be consumed, but documented history shows that us that Infestation is best eradicated rather than experimented with:

· Case # 324: Grineer Captain Vek Th'ow succumbs to Infestation after trying to crush an unusually small Infested Charger with his boot.

· Case #567: A Corpus research vessel is overwhelmed with Infestation after discovering an abandoned smuggler ship containing contaminated credits. Vigorous application of antibacterial soap did not seem to have any slowing effect.

· Case #132: A New Loka survey expedition perishes after collecting what they believed to be 'excellent quality moss'. Their bodies were recovered, mostly consumed by Infestation. No trace of moss was evident.

· Also See: Alad V.

Kubrows don't seem to give a crap.

***SECOND DREAM SPOILER ALERT***

so, after the events of the Second Dream, Lotus puts the Tenno in the transference pod in our Orbiter, the Stalker, for whatever reason, goes away, and then Hunhow just peaces out entirely. It is made painfully obvious the the Lotus thinks that if anyone was to discover the secret of the Tenno, it could destroy them. so... how do we keep the Stalker and Hunhow quiet about all of this? clearly the both want us dead, and they would be more than willing to spill the beans to anyone that hates the Tenno. It's not as if they don't know, I mean the Stalker was IN THE ROOM with you, and Hunhow was...  I don't know, observing through the War? But regardless, they both know the Tenno's secret. how do we deal with this? 

Edited by RunningFox

Hype. Intensifies.

Dat sneaky Saryn P tease. I'm dying, work can't end soon enough