Ask A Cephalon, Feb 16

DE_Adam

2 hours ago, ShadowFel said:

Most likely, Shadow Stalker and Hunhow's fighters focused on them once you were out of there.  Lotus may have been able to arrange an extraction...but I doubt it.

My headcanon theory is that they became the Acolytes.

When I'm fighting to cleanse Infested off a starship, I have a habit of using my Castanas to break the exterior windows as I step back into my landing craft, to vent rooms of loose bio-matter and force the ship into hull breech lockdown.

Does this habit actually accomplish anything useful, or am I simply making things more frustrating for my employers?

Cephalon, I am entranced with the voice of Tyl Regor.  The deep melody of his words have me listening to recordings of his death threats all day long.  How did he get such a voice when most other Grineer have such grating voices?  And do you I could convince Ordis to mimic Tyl Regor's voice?

Great Cordylon, Do you know if the Tenno are unable to move without the help of another? Are we unable to use our legs for walking and movement, simply a part of our body unable to be used for their intended purpose? 

Peat Yekkapot, ate auposappik aupio ptatypapety tot YOTKUY teitj jotkep ot? I jiyk po yossutiyape jipk a yopoty tejatitj a tuiyyteyy ktokoyipiot, tup I tepiete pkap pke patjuaje tattiet jipp sake pkiy iskoyyitpe, ay yoyp yopotiey po top jeat petiyey jipk a keapy-uk piykpay po teyiete pekp-ptatpapiot.

K.Y.: I akopojibe tot pkiy seyyaje teitj utptatypapep atp aty koyyitpe ypeppitj ot jtassapiyap ettoty, uyitj pke jiki's YOTKUY patjuaje kaje iy pise-yotyusitj atp I jay it a tuykep ypape jkipe jtipitj pkiy seyyaje.

Cordylon

If the Greneer have such a short lifespan what keeps Steel Meridian going? Since their people can not be replaced by exesive cloning (I supose).

Also what is the percentage of greneer being born with the mutation that alows them to desert ? Is it suficient to fill the ranks of Steel Meridian?

Hey Cordylon, I'm a bit spooked right now and unsure what to do.

I noticed there are some rather unsettling sounds coming from a sealed off section of my ship. There's no way for me to check what's making the noise or any way to clean up whatever is in there. I don't want my Operator to come to harm. Do you have any advice?

another question: What are these, what i can only describe as Orokin ghosts, that are flying around and looking like theyre performing tasks on the moon. the thing that gets me wondering is ive seen several, but not all of them appear to be doing things. some were just sitting on a seat.

referance image for those that need it

Spoiler

its not good but its the best i could manage.

P3oybcV.jpg

Edited by Caobie

Cephalon Cordylon, I've come to find that I particularly enjoy the appearance of syndicate medallions laying around on display, and I wish to place some around my orbiter for aesthetic value, even if that means I could no longer redeem them for standing. Could you please get a word in to lotus on approving this alternate use for medallions?

Edited by Alexis_Walker

I would like to send Ordis a letter through communication, it seems Ordis would be happy to receive something and i would like to see if i could send him an invite to walk one of the forests of earth. I have spent some time wondering what i could do with my spare control modules and perhaps i could ask him to make a small piece of gear that Ordis could 'see' through, if that is a term a Cephalon would use. Mostly, id just like to send Ordis a message in the inbox, it might pick his spirits up a little

Dear Cordylon,

Sentients. With the stalker imbued with his power (Which for as far as i know we destroyed) Why are sentients still prowling over the moon? What are they looking for? Who is controlling them? Is that all the sentient race was? Floating parts? Who are the real sentients?

Sincerely,

Nyx, master of minds.

Dear Cephalon, 

1. Are the people guarding the relays operators or people who volunteered to protect the relays?

2. I need to treat my operator for some entertainment because he is bored while staying in the orbiter. Do you know of any place where my operator can enjoy a break from killing enemies?

3. How many operators are needed to execute the work done by a cephalon?

On 11/03/2016 at 4:06 AM, corporatePaladin said:

Hey Cordylon, I'm a bit spooked right now and unsure what to do.

I noticed there are some rather unsettling sounds coming from a sealed off section of my ship. There's no way for me to check what's making the noise or any way to clean up whatever is in there. I don't want my Operator to come to harm. Do you have any advice?

That's the toilet plumbing. Call a Tenno plumber, give them the quanta or a plasma lance, then book a trip to Neptune for a month.
(Don't call on Hydroid. Regardless of aquatic ability, "He don't clean no u-bend for nobody.")

By way of a question, will we ever open our minds and arms to the onrushing advance of oxium ospreys?
Those guys always pop with disappointment. I'm sure they just want hugs.

Dear Cordylon, I may have a bit of situation here and I could really use some assistance. I was inspecting my orbiter the other day and, funny story, some of my plastids or nano spores must have broken containment because there is a sizable growth of infested tissue growing from the orbiter's starboard doorway at the back. Further, judging from the sounds coming from the other side I'd say it's taken over the entire room. Any advice, or should I assume Ordis will handle this?

Dear Cephalon, I have received information that there is some kind of unique egg to be found on Earth, Upon searching, I came across 'Kubrows', a unique species that apparantly was used by Orokins before they became Feral. However, much to my dismay, after procuring one and placing into the slow-cooker, coming back to check on it two days later, It had not manifested into a nice breakfast, but instead became a Kubrow itself. I was shocked, how did such a fuzzy creature come from an egg? However, that is not my question, my actual query is simple, WHY IS THERE A KUBROW SHEDDING EVERYWHERE ONBOARD MY LISET, AND WHY IS IT JUMPING AROUND ME AS I INQUIRE?!