Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

meduzing74

Sortie Defence Bug

So today's sortie 3 appears to be a defence mission on the grineer asteroid tileset. However when I reach the opperative, the mission doesnt start. There is a big ring around the spot where the power core was supposed to be and when I go there nothing happens as well. I tried restarting the mission and got the exact same result.

Can confirm. To make matters worse, you can't even Ripline the Operative back into the ring. Such a shame, I was looking forward to finishing it while the 25 core bonus was still active. Hopefully this won't mean that the whole sortie is reset.

worked for me, i joined a random pub with a giant drill in mid room (line up was nezha, equinox, bless trin me and ash), jumped into the area where drill room defense mission usually starts and everything worked ~_~

But as a note for people who thought they would get extra 25 cores, u won't, i completed and got 25 cores reward before Divine Will ended (no extras or any other drops, so false advertising ^_^).

Yeah, doesn't work for me either. I get into the circle, only the operative spawns, the circle doesn't disappear, and when I get next to him, Lotus says "Go now Tenno, you have done well." Or something like that.

Okay so as b0_on said, you can avoid the issue by going into a public game. Everything worked fine in a public, but for some reason it didnt in frends only mode. I am utterly puzzled 0_o.

To solo, I invited a Loki in to teleport him to the center and then leave the group if he didn't want to stick around.
All worked out fine.