Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.12: Saryn Prime

DE_Adam

Have been trying for over half an hour and can't download this update at all, launcher just gets stuck on "checking for new content..."

EDIT: Just managed to download and start the game, must be just the servers getting overloaded.

Edited by lvl999ArchNecromancerIRL

Does this mean Rhino Prime is going into the Vault soon?

he was vaulted today along Boltor Prime and Ankryos prime, there was a notice on the site one week ago

And focus farming/grinding is still crushed, yay. Glad i moved on to other games

dont want to be that guy but if you already "moved on to other games" why botter posting?

not saying i agree with the current focus system, since the patch i never got near the amount i used to reach before it on double the time, but just saying

Hi,

I'm new to the game. I like most things about it but it is an idiotic idea to suddenly DISABLE some items from the game. Drives me crazy and is plainly unfair. Especially that it comes with like ZERO warning.

You make silly announcement about some lame WF stream but you cant give a heads up for loot table changes! Lame, sloppy and unfair!

And focus farming/grinding is still crushed, yay. Glad i moved on to other games

What do you think Saryn Prime is here for ?

The new Primes comes at the best moment. Everybody will focus on getting the new shiny stuff and when the excitation dissipates, nobody will remember what happened to Focus gains and complain about it. Perfect timing.

• The Rift and its interaction with hacking terminals has now been consistently applied to be not-hackable. You may have noticed the inconsistency in Rifted targets ability to interact with hacking panels. While his Rift-based skillset does offer some unique opportunities for players one major issue discussed within the community has been determining what are the 'rules' Limbo's Riftwalking follows. Keeping this in mind players can expect future updates to contain adjustments to Limbo, enemies, and interactable elements of the environment, to help make playing Limbo a more consistent experience.  We will continue to monitor Limbo's unique interactive mechanic and its effect on gameplay, and will let you know should any other changes be necessary. Stay tuned for a Dev Workshop!
  •  

Ahh I can't wait to see what you guys have in store!

Though I'd argue that another major issue (if not, a larger one) that's with Rift's rules (once it's consistent) to what is it being applied and how it stacks up on regarding it's leeways and restrictions against other aura abilities (i.e. Invisible, Smoke Screen, Ivara's Invisible, Cloud Walk, Turbulence, Silence, etc).

But I suppose that's what the future Dev Workshop is for lol.

Anyway, thanks again for the hotfixes/update!

#plsletuspickupitemsinRiftpls<3

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

• The Rift and its interaction with hacking terminals has now been consistently applied to be not-hackable. You may have noticed the inconsistency in Rifted targets ability to interact with hacking panels. While his Rift-based skillset does offer some unique opportunities for players one major issue discussed within the community has been determining what are the 'rules' Limbo's Riftwalking follows. Keeping this in mind players can expect future updates to contain adjustments to Limbo, enemies, and interactable elements of the environment, to help make playing Limbo a more consistent experience.  We will continue to monitor Limbo's unique interactive mechanic and its effect on gameplay, and will let you know should any other changes be necessary. Stay tuned for a Dev Workshop!

I don't care about the hacking part, which was truly a bit confusing... BUT no more activating Life Support?! how shall I stand still for 3.5secs with Limbo in a Survival?
I'm hoping this was unintended.

Looking forward to other changes to Limbo tho, hoping for good ones since its my main frame.

Hi,

I'm new to the game. I like most things about it but it is an idiotic idea to suddenly DISABLE some items from the game. Drives me crazy and is plainly unfair. Especially that it comes with like ZERO warning.

You make silly announcement about some lame WF stream but you cant give a heads up for loot table changes! Lame, sloppy and unfair!

Hello! Since it's your first post, I'll assume you've never been to the forums before this? They put notices up about Rhino and his weapons being removed at the same time they put a teaser for Saryn Prime up, about a week ago. Check the site and forums often for the latest information.

As for unfair, I suppose it might be. But, to be fair, they do it to make the drop tables a little less overflowing with prime parts, most of which will be 'S#&amp;&#036;ty' rewards when people are looking for Saryn, Nikana, and Spira Prime parts.

No changes for Convergence or Focus lens gain other than convergence now not spawning behind us anymore? Im disappointed...

Focus Convergence is a botched system that failed to improve focus gatherting overall. Instead you made it harder, longer and more annoying singce we now have to depend on RNG in our farming. I hope theres better changes in 18.5 than this.... disappointment.