The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Strength Reduction

Endorphinz

Soo You dont like Burgers with Pickles means I cant eat My burger with Pickles? Everyone has different taste and opinions.

Balance discussions aren't about taste, they're about facts.

Everything trivializing end game content (Sorties, raids...) to a braindead walk in the park is BS, period.

You might just as well just press 4 on your keyboard for half an hour watching a michael bay movie then go to the fridge and blindly pick out some snack for instant gratification. Fun.

~snip~

did you just make that "because i pay im more important than you are" joke? everyone who plays warframe is important. most of us dont like EB not because its op because of the discs, its because the discs ruin the concept of a MELEE ult and like most of the keen observing people who watch anime and know the swordsman in them do not CONSTANTLY spam waves when they are fighting. if DE changed it to be a charge attack which it prolly should have been(this was someones great suggestion) then it would totally make sense. how it is now where it doesnt even stop shooting when you get close is god awful design.

Edited by EinheriarJudith

did you just make that "because i pay im more important than you are" joke? everyone who plays warframe is important. most of us dont like EB not because its op because of the discs, its because the discs ruin the concept of a MELEE ult and like most of the keen observing people who watch anime and know the swordsman in them do not CONSTANTLY spam waves when they are fighting. if DE changed it to be a charge attack which it prolly should have been(this was someones great suggestion) then it would totally make sense. how it is now where it doesnt even stop shooting when you get close is god awful design.

Noone made that comment dont put words in my mouth. I pay cuz I love this game and support it. If I spend My hard earned cash its because I can and Im not rich soo my money is valuable to Me as Im sure Your every penny is as well.

I pay cuz I love this game and support it

you are correct but at the same time this comment right here still sounds like the only people who support warframe are those who pay which would be incorrect. wording is important here. we all support warframe in various ways and if sometimes it becomes not fun just take a small break from it. spending any money in warframe is completely optional but all things are subject to change most specifically because the game is still in development.

Balance discussions aren't about taste, they're about facts.

Everything trivializing end game content (Sorties, raids...) to a braindead walk in the park is BS, period.

You might just as well just press 4 on your keyboard for half an hour watching a michael bay movie then go to the fridge and blindly pick out some snack for instant gratification. Fun.

That doesnt Justify anything

Vaubans spam 3 is ok? Excal spams 3 is ok? Nekros spams 3 its ok?

Just cause spamming Bladestorm which Im sure thats what Youre trolling about cuz aint no other abilities in Warframe that you press 4 to go to the Bathroom as Yall call it in Warframe besides BLADESTORM correct? 

Exalted Blade requires work, may be EEEEEEEEEEE but its work, Hysteria requires work, EEEEEEE but aint no way in hell you ccan go to the Bathroom and make a sandwich here buddy. BTW DE made the afk penalty months ago, 2 minutes or longer and you lose drops and rewards if Im correct.

Soo spamming damage abilities is wrong but not spamming CC or other abilities arent?

Valkyr is made to be in the middle of of a fight, she's not viable in high level infested because she'll get stripped and murdered. She's not always invincible if you're playing content that's meant to be challenging. She's very good, but balanced in many respects. Once you have the mods required to make her uber, you should have that right. You earned it. Playing it is your choice.

Excal is the poster boy for warframe, and is at last viable beyond spamming blind for high level content. Again, if you have the mods to make him a great DPS spammer, good, you earned it. Playing it is your choice.

People that beg for nerfs, go play what you want. Avoid what you dislike. If you dislike how other people enjoy playing, maybe you should just go it alone or play with people of like mindedness.

Ask for a SP nerf to Mag is basically asking to take away the last thing that makes her unique and viable. Even though it's already highly situational. You earned to mods to make that build for Mag, You earned it. Playing it is your choice.

I agree however about the line of sight for Mirage

And I think trinity will always be boring to play, therefore have no opinion other than it's a viable build, you farmed for and level up mods, polarized, forma'ed etc. You earned the right to play it the way you want. The choice is yours, I just ask you stop making it for other people.

Edited by Sirabot

Valkyr is made to be in the middle of of a fight, she's not viable in high level infested because she'll get stripped and murdered. She's not always invincible if you're playing content that's meant to be challenging. She's very good, but balanced in many respects. Once you have the mods required to make her uber, you should have that right. You earned it. 

Excal is the poster boy for warframe, and is at last viable beyond spamming blind for high level content. Again, if you have the mods to make him a great DPS spammer, good, you earned it.

People that beg for nerfs, go play what you want. Avoid what you dislike. If you dislike how other people enjoy playing, maybe you should just go it alone or play with people of like mindedness.

Be My friend Please :D Finally someone understands

giphy.gif

-

-

I can see the points you made in your post, but mind if I borrow this snippet for a quick while?

I don't like that people always tend to bring this up, "if you don't like it then go away". The whole point of having a feedback forum is to give, what else, feedback. If a game dev was like "it's my way or the highway" then they wouldn't bother setting up feedback forums. So, I'm within my right to give my points of view on what would make things more balanced. Maybe I'm completely wrong, but even if I have the most $&*&*#(%& ideas in the forum, I've stated my views in a reasonable manner.

After all, I care about this game because it's loads of fun, and I want to be part of making it better, so other players have no right to tell me to simply "go do something else". I hope it's not too much to ask for constructive threads and not all this "salt" that people are already throwing around, yeesh.

More Nerf threads :/ when will it end?

NO FUN ALLOWED THREADS back to back EB Nerfs and Hysteria Nerfs now this to put icing on the cake 

Yeah, well if it's not "nerf x ability" it's "buff x ability" so there's obviously a lot of work that needs to be done, the first thing being to actually agree on what needs to be changed! That's why I made a neat little list.

you are correct but at the same time this comment right here still sounds like the only people who support warframe are those who pay which would be incorrect. wording is important here. we all support warframe in various ways and if sometimes it becomes not fun just take a small break from it. spending any money in warframe is completely optional but all things are subject to change most specifically because the game is still in development.

Please dont misinterpret My words.

Just cuz I pay doesnt make me better then anyone, heck I barely buy plat but when I do its outta the goodness of My heart because I love this game, Heck Im obsessed with Warframe. I just merely explained My case ofcoarse I feel My time and effort as well should be taken into consideration as well as everyone in the community should too.

This isnt a Triple A game that You beat in a couple hours. This game people have been here for Years investing there time and money to support the developers as a Thank You to there hard work and talents.

While this maybe a Free 2 Play game. I dont agree with everything being Free, I dont work for Free and I dont think anyone shouldnt recieve payment for there labors. DE deserve the cash they recieve for this game and all the complaints and threads they recieve.

I put Myself in there shoes it must be Frustrating to deal with Millions of fans complaints

As usual the person posting the nerf thread is only aware of like 10% of the extremely powerful content.

Well, I'm only talking about warframe abilities right now. Not talking about weapons or synergy, like mirage/simulor, tonkor, whatever.

But please, if you know something I don't know about some other abilities abilities I overlooked that could be seen as broken, let me know! I want to hear what the rest of you guys think, too

Also, sorry for triple post D:

Yeah, well if it's not "nerf x ability" it's "buff x ability" so there's obviously a lot of work that needs to be done, the first thing being to actually agree on what needs to be changed! That's why I made a neat little list.

I understand, there are abilities that need some tuning. I for one am not a Fan of Nerfs at all. Maybe a fan of Buffing everything, let everyone have fun and let all Warframes be Powerful and unique, not make this frame bad but ima chose this one because he does what the other does better and more effective.

Per say... Why play Ash when You can Play Loki?

One of the oldest and most disgusting comments I hear thrown around. If I wanna play Loki I will, he is in My Arsenal, I choose Ash cuz I want to be ASH if i wanna play Loki i dont need your rude comment to encourage e to play him.

These comments are what encourage new players to keep this bad trend and keep these troll comments alive longer, due to anything You can do I can do better Frames.

I can see the points you made in your post, but mind if I borrow this snippet for a quick while?

I don't like that people always tend to bring this up, "if you don't like it then go away". The whole point of having a feedback forum is to give, what else, feedback. If a game dev was like "it's my way or the highway" then they wouldn't bother setting up feedback forums. So, I'm within my right to give my points of view on what would make things more balanced. Maybe I'm completely wrong, but even if I have the most $&*&*#(%& ideas in the forum, I've stated my views in a reasonable manner.

After all, I care about this game because it's loads of fun, and I want to be part of making it better, so other players have no right to tell me to simply "go do something else". I hope it's not too much to ask for constructive threads and not all this "salt" that people are already throwing around, yeesh.

I never said go away, just to avoid what you dislike. And I do have the right to tell you to go do something else (not that you're obligated in anyway to listen) because you're making a choice that's putting you in a situation that you dislike. While I make the same choice and end up in a situation I'm indifferent too or enjoy. So your opinion is a threat to my playstyle, it's a threat to my enjoyment. I'm defending what I care about. And the number one thing I care about is letting people have the choice to use the OP builds they worked for. You can gimp yourself if you like. I for example refuse to use weapons I find ugly. Tonkor being one of them, I use Excalibur's EB to make up for my lack of viability in high level content for using crappy weapons. It's all about Opinions dude, and forcing yours as a fact for other people to accept and swallow isn't very cool. I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything but nerfs are a big deal because everyone has something different they expect from this game.

Edited by Sirabot

I never said go away, just to avoid what you dislike. And I do have the right to tell you to go do something else (not that you're obligated in anyway to listen) because you're making a choice that's putting you in a situation that you dislike. While I make the same choice and end up in a situation I'm indifferent too or enjoy. So your opinion is a threat to my playstyle, it's a threat to my enjoyment. I'm defending what I care about. And the number one thing I care about is letting people have the choice to use the OP builds they worked for. You can gimp yourself if you like. I for example refuse to use weapons I find ugly. Tonkor being one of them, I use Excalibur's EB to make up for my lack of viability in high level content for using crappy weapons. It's all about Opinions dude, and forcing yours as a fact for other people to accept and swallow isn't very cool. I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything but nerfs are a big deal because everyone has something different they expect from this game.

"But- Muh Playstyle!" is not a convincing argument for anything, unfortunately.