Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fallout 4 Dlcs Revealed

izzatuw

The first to come is next month

fo4_add-on_pack_v8-auto_1000-720x720.jpg

“The mysterious Mechanist has unleashed a horde of evil robots into the Commonwealth, including the devious Robobrain,”

You will be able to hunt down robots to scrap for parts and create your own companion robot.

This DLC will costs 10$

The 2nd DLC

fo4_add-on_pack_wasteland_workshop_1000-

Will allow you to build cages and tame the NPCs trapped in it. You can also make multiple cages to make them fight each other.

This DLC will costs 5$

The final DLC revealed is Far Harbor

fo4_add-on_pack_far_harbor_1000-720x720.

“A new case from Valentine’s Detective Agency leads you on a search for a young woman and a secret colony of synths.”

It is claimed to be Bethesda's biggest land DLC.

The DLC will feature new faction quests.

Allies and foes, settlements and much more.

With a price of 25$

This DLC will come in May.

Edit: By 1st of March the Season Pass will permanently be 50$

Edited by izzatuw

when you are done exploring this whole new area there is a settlement that needs your help

-preston.

i was kinda hoping for a dlc that would talk about the zetans a bit more, ah well.

They stated that this is just the start and with FH releasing in May they'll probably probably make more

That sounds like hipster talk to me.

Well at least they arguably make a game worth 60$ at launch...

*looks at Street Fighter V*

Not the first time someone called me a hipster. 

The engine is out of date and the games end up buggy and gltichly but people still praise it has if it was the 2nd coming. I've seen comments saying they buy Bethesda games because of the gltiches it's funny lol XD them. A $60+ game with bugs and glitches amuses them. Then there are mods. The modding community is so active that they can out creative Bethesda themselves + fix everything they messed up to beginning with. Without that community i'm this game would be dead in the water. Also don't forget that Bethesda tried to put price tags on mods.

As for SFV I can only guess that Capcom ignored the beta improvements and ported the TV Box version to PC expecting it to work. Warner Bros messed up Batman later year to the point where they had to pull the game from the steam store. Let's see if Capcom will have to do the same.

Not the first time someone called me a hipster. 

The engine is out of date and the games end up buggy and gltichly but people still praise it has if it was the 2nd coming. I've seen comments saying they buy Bethesda games because of the gltiches it's funny lol XD them. A $60+ game with bugs and glitches amuses them. Then there are mods. The modding community is so active that they can out creative Bethesda themselves + fix everything they messed up to beginning with. Without that community i'm this game would be dead in the water. Also don't forget that Bethesda tried to put price tags on mods.

As for SFV I can only guess that Capcom ignored the beta improvements and ported the TV Box version to PC expecting it to work. Warner Bros messed up Batman later year to the point where they had to pull the game from the steam store. Let's see if Capcom will have to do the same.

You know the whole point of their games are because they're sandboxes for mods.

First DLC looks boring as hell.

Second is okay.

Third looks very interesting.

Nothing beats Old World Blues tho.

Agreed.

Did you even play Lonesome Road? 

YOU WANNA FIGHT?!

*@##$ THAT S#&$ WAS ONLY GOOD BECAUSE IT WASN'T HONEST HEARTS.

THAT DLC ALMOST SENT ME TO SLEEP.

LONESOME ROAD WAS BORING WITH SOME DECENT BITS THROWN IN.

All of these sound pretty good, but unless the first one'll let me give Codsworth Buddy's capabilities to improve all my drinks and make awful puns, I think I'll just get the other two.

On an unrelated note, Curie best waifu because free stimpacks become way better than Cait's lockpicking and valentine's hacking after you max both perks.

Well at least they arguably make a game worth 60$ at launch...

They do make a game worth $60 at launch, they don't make $60 worth of DLC though (imo).

Meanwhile, FromSoft is putting their Season pass for $25 for two packs of DLC and it is most certainly worth it.

Edited by TheErebus.