The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Dude Harassing Me Whenever I'm In The Void

Kaotyke

This dude keeps coming into my missions and preaching his Nazi ideology of purity, and that he wants me to lay down while does his "thing" to me and that my death is the only way for me to get redemption for going to his "church", and the fact that no matter how much radiation I use, or set him on fire, he does not shut up after I kill him.

I have the place and his name, and I will say it here, I will NAME and SHAME him and I want DE to give me a way to actually hurt him.

Vor, you have your delusions ideologies, but you are a jackass. Now leave me alone while I run Tower IVs or just stop talking when I kill you 3 seconds after you appear!

Seriously now.

Will there be a way for us to actually kill Void-Vor? Just to prove him wrong in his "I am energy and I cannot be destroyed." thing?

Because having him realize that he is being actually destroyed and that he was wrong would be VERY satisfying.

Ten(n)o(ut) of Ten(no) would read again!

3gx8uCb.gif

the problem is that the cutscene ends for everyone if someone hits space bar

why would it have to stop for others. we all see loading screens of our ships doing their final fly in at different times and etc. why would we have to have a shared view for vor in the bottom corner. doesnt make sense, and while we are talking about sense. it does not make sense that people want to hear the same cut scene over and over and over and over and over and over and over. as you can see repetition is quite annoying. can get even more so if you are farming void missions for parts.

Yeah bore as i call him is annoying and shows up constantly,he is just a pain and needs to be removed altogether or toned down so he doesn't show up much and he needs to shut up,why de have characters talk like vor ordis exc yet give them only a few words they constantly repeat endlessly is just wrong but at least you can mute ordis vor on the other hand i really hate