Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crimson Dervish Says: Give Me Back My Finisher!

Ianrama

Aloha,

Dear Tenno and DE devs

As the title says - please, don't nerf Crimson Dervish. It was quite ok as before and was pretty, pretty cool to play. Now with this clumsy ragdoll animation is even irritating, not to mention - very bad in gameplay pov. 

I hope this is just a random bug that will be fixed and not a test for balance, because there is tones of other stances and combos that are pretty weak or useless. Crimson D is one of the little that is good to use and i prefer to have good utility - such open finisher than more dmg or speed but i'm sure - if you want us to use other stances - just make them with different good effects and procs with balanced combo leight. 

Well... that's it from me. I really hope to see the good ol' Crimson D back in the Game.

All the best.

I'd like to agree and also ask for this feature to return. One day I am stocking combos, hitting enemies with cool finishers slaying high level content, and the next thing I know I am waving a mini version of Tempo Royal, slashing every enemy I hit to the ground.

It s actually a buff

Stun proc allow finisher at next hit
 for ennemies eligeable to finisher but you can follow with a skill or a gun shoot now , if u dont want to use finisher atck

at the same time it still stun ennemies immune to finishers

Edited by Tsoe