Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Building Warframe: Saryn Prime

DE_Adam

To be honest, I really like the initial design you guys had for Sayrn Prime better than the revision. It feels a lot more grand and intricate from the default model. The revision looks a bit bland and underwhelming for an 'orokin' design (looks like someone just padded on a few attachable armors on top of the default model rather than giving it a creative 'twist'). It lacks the delicacy of the golden details, something the initial design has in comparison (the beautiful curvatures and patterns). It is also very symbolic and still organic as it is (especially the headpiece).

The strong shapes and design is what really shines the orokin models I feel when compared to the default model (Nyx Prime helmet for example). Sayrn Prime lacks that. Sacrificed too much of its design methodology over artistic creativity. But that is just my opinion.

Overall, still a great and strong design, but it doesn't seem to shine as much in comparison to the previous orokin Warframes.

as i've noted around here already - if Saryn's shiny version was as gaudy and 'walking jewelry shop' as most things that are 'Prime' are, i wouldn't have paid for Prime Access.

which says a lot since there isn't that much in this game that i fundamentally adore enough to actually want to pay money for it.

plenty of things i like, but almost nothing outstanding enough to run and spend money on.

Edited by taiiat

I just want to say.. I LOVE THOSE HEELS.. 

P/S : Clipping issue on the Sayrn P back skirt need too be fix, it look like as if her buttock are breathing.. -_-

n make the Tumor growth on Orphid Deluxe Skin Color-able, it hard to match a color because of it..

Edited by Blood_Poppy

P/S : Clipping issue on the Sayrn P back skirt need too be fix, it look like as if her buttock are breathing.. -_-

Yeah the sides keeps folding inwards too `-`

It seem she is missng collision between her and her back skirt, it keeps clipping in

VTLp5PZ.jpg

Also it sometime gets saggy and distorted and the sides folds in...

bRtp4h1.jpg

Edited by Neptlude

I was a bit underwhelmed with the design at first, but all I needed was some color configuration to make it a bit less bland.

I kind of like the more "infested" approach to it. Perhaps the Orokin wanted to add some of their bio-weapon to a Warframe, make it more toxic as it were.

As for the lack of gold adornments...maybe this frame was created later in the war with the Sentients, and a more functional design was preferred over an intricate golden one. When at war you can't really worry about how pretty your vehicle looks. It just needs to do its job.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2016 at 3:45 PM, Blancmark said:

As for the lack of gold adornments...maybe this frame was created later in the war with the Sentients, and a more functional design was preferred over an intricate golden one. When at war you can't really worry about how pretty your vehicle looks. It just needs to do its job.

Basically this. As this fellow tenno- and others wrote - in his first sentence I was a bit underwhelmed of the fact saryn isn't very prime-ish looking.

But thinking about it from the perspective that they simply rushed the developement because it was S#&$ o' clock and the sentinents knicked on the front door with a squadron of battlelyst (or however these things are called) sounds appealing.

It shows how important the developement of some frames has been and how much hope there was implied to save everything.

jiggle physics are not included. im dissapointed.

In all seriousness, the new look is great, i love how it doesnt seem like she's blindingly gold with her tentacles and heels or where ever else gold might reside, but its mostly infested looking, which does make sense considering what she's like.

however, i don't really like the helmet and strangely enough, i don't like the new shoulder pads. I think i was the only one in my group of friends that actually liked them.

9/10 IGN frame of the year

Spoiler

nothin'

Edited by (XB1)Fusion GRX

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hated the rework at first, but now I think it's awesome. 

Three questions, suggestions though though:

1) What is toxic lashes real intention? it's hard to use toxic lash while in a bind, maintaining spores and making sure toxic lash is always running for the energy (too many small numbers), it's not an ability that can give much benefit while fighting lvl 60 -70 napalms and kavats, or nullifiers, or any general melee nope enemies, surrounded by swarms of grunt enemies unless using a meta melee weapon (which I don't think is really even a thing, as all the weapons people used to talk about have all kind of fallen off to the way side. It was the otlrthos prime and galantine, now it's lesion and war? )....maybe implement1/2 damage on secondaries, and 1/3 damage on primaries?....paleease?:D

2) why did she lose 200 health? 

3) molt needs a little more health maybe? And can molt regrow spores after they are all gone, even slowly, or is that too op? 

Silliness over here, just wondering.