The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Possible Spoilers] Who "designed" The First Generation Frames?

Aelurus

Does anybody know if there is any lore about how the first generation warframes were designed?

Were the tenno involved? Were the frames formed based on the power fantasies of dreaming children?

That would explain why there are magicians, dragon knights, and pirate frames. The only hole in my theory is Nekros. What kind of child dreams about becoming Nekros.

Does anybody know if there is any lore about how the first generation warframes were designed?

Were the tenno involved? Were the frames formed based on the power fantasies of dreaming children?

That would explain why there are magicians, dragon knights, and pirate frames. The only hole in my theory is Nekros. What kind of child dreams about becoming Nekros.

What kind of child does not want to become an epic lord of death

The only hole in my theory is Nekros. What kind of child dreams about becoming Nekros.

what if they were having a nightmare....about what they might become?

Those children weren't exactly what you might expect to find in a modern elementary school. They were quite familiar with death, torture, and otherwordly mutations at the age of ~10, and I would expect their dreams to change accordingly. 

Besides, it is most likely that they were already at least several decades old when the first actual warframes were created.