Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fallen Vanguard - Archived Recruitment Thread

-FV-Runehawk

On 3/8/2016 at 9:39 AM, -FV-Aurora said:

-snip-

Fantastic stuff, Aurora. Thank you very much for your artwork. Vanguard fan art is best fan art. 

13 hours ago, MadHatHacker said:

-snip-

Beautiful. Just beautiful. I offer my thanks to you, not as Brigade General, but as a friend. It's good to have you onboard with us. 

IGN: Freekiku

I started playing this game in beta when it was originally released and i really thought it had potential but never had time to come back and see what really changed. And here i am, playing for a week now, after 2 years and something where the game was totally different. PvP was introduced ( it seams its a bit fcked up but they will figure it out xD ) a lot of new frames and weapons and a much bigger community.

I feel that you are the clan i am looking for in terms communication and party playing. ( TEAMSPEAK 3 FOR LIFE )

I am MR 5 also 6. But it terms of  information regarding the game and the endgame i'm pretty much set up.

I am a 22 year old Portuguese gamer and hopefully thats not a problem in terms of timezone. 

I'm here to help you guys in anything i can, farming its not a problem since people communicate and actually get to know each other. 

Last but not least i am a very competitive player and thats why i came back to warframe, cause besides the amazing PvE the PvP its stepping up and i really hope that it goes big because of its potencial. Since u are promoters of Conclave that was another thing that made me really look in ur direction.

Well i think thats it, hope u guys read this and see u in-game tennos :D

Cheers.

6 hours ago, Freekiku said:

-snip-

Timezone isn't a problem at all! We have folks from all over the world. We're all ready to send you an invite, but you must leave your current Clan first. Drop by this thread again when you have done so! 

6 hours ago, whitechalk234 said:

-snip-

Absolutely. An invite has been sent to you. Welcome aboard, friend. 

6 hours ago, -FV-Runehawk said:

Timezone isn't a problem at all! We have folks from all over the world. We're all ready to send you an invite, but you must leave your current Clan first. Drop by this thread again when you have done so! 

Absolutely. An invite has been sent to you. Welcome aboard, friend. 

Well thats great, i didn't realized i was still in my previous clan. You can invite now and i will accept it my the morning when i woke up. Thanks for the quick response.

Cheers mate. 

IGN: RazrWolf

MR: 17

Timezone: Mountain Time (-7 GMT)

Been playing off an on since open beta, and been getting back into it pretty heavily. Looking for an active and social clan to play with and/or chat away the long long rounds of survival/defense. Now if you'll excuse me, Kubrow roulette is calling.

Oh look, a recruitment thread. Guess I should add some sort of snarky comment to get listed up on the main post. Uh.. let's see.

I'm LuxEterna's liaison to Vanguard. I've been in Vanguard since before most people even knew who I was. Came here from Mercenary Dragons, along with Dashy a few years ago. I co-founded LuxEterna two years ago along with a small collection of friends. A few have left, however the truly good friends are the ones that stay loyal. We pride ourselves on the community over the game. Games come and go as time does, but the people who play them are always going to be there.

A number of us had taken up slots within Vanguards already small numbers, it was decided that we would offer them a place to grow, as well as access to our Teamspeak. In return, we buffered their numbers with a collection of tightly knit Tenno. Lux Tenno are adaptable and persistent to a fault. If we can't kill it with our weapons, we punch the crap out of it. If we can't kill it with our fists, we order the Lotus to drop tactical Kubrow nukes on the planet from her deep space satellite.

But by far one of the most important things we teach, both in Lux and the Vanguard. Be flexible.

Lessons that come easy are not lessons at all. They are gracious acts of luck. Yet lessons learned the hard way, are lessons never forgotten. I've seen many people stick to the same gimmick or play style, refusing to change no matter what comes to face them. This is the sort of thing that causes a burn out, and bad habits. Repetition is your enemy.

Challenge yourself, use things you would never normally use. Handicap yourself in a mission and force a different style than what you are used to. Sure, it's going to be hard at first. However, I promise you. Knowing how to adapt to new challenges is not only going to help you in game, but in life as well.

P.S. Dashy is bad, and should feel bad.

Cheers!

I'm MR 6

Pacific Time Zone

I'm a rather laid back guy on here, hop on every once in a with a buddy of mine MadHatHacker. Been friends with him for a while, don't really play with anyone else. Hopefully going to have some fun with you guys.

As for what I can bring to the clan is plenty of gaming experience from various genres from shooters to strategy games, hopefully finding some strategies or ideas as I get more knowledgeable in Warframe. I like to think of myself as skilled, but not necessarily hardcore. Here to have fun, hope you guys enjoy having me.

On 3/12/2016 at 9:46 AM, VioletRevolver said:

-snip-

Wise words, my friend. Flexibility is indeed key, and it's important to adapt to the circumstances and environment that you are presented with. I'd like to think that our two communities have adapted to each other in the best of ways possible. 

Seriously, thanks for all your work. It's been a good ride so far, and I look forward to seeing what the future brings. 

(You made the main post! Who woulda thought.)

On 3/14/2016 at 7:24 PM, NotSoPainless said:

-snip-

A friend of MadHat is a friend of ours. We'll get an invite to you as soon as we can. 

Mastery Rank: 7

Timezone: GMT+8 // Although I wake nights and sleep mornings, so I'm pretty much on during Western peak times.

About Me: Often thought to be abrasive, but really just a person with a penchant to speak his mind without room for faux pleasantries. 

What can I bring to the clan: Color. One more voice in a wave of varied and unique personalities. I don't mind helping, and in some circumstances, I do love to do so but as with anyone else, I only do so when I like the environment and want to give back so no promises here, loyalty and contribution are always things you have to win over. I have plenty of experience in administration, moderation and writing amongst other fields.Notable endeavors include Forum Moderation, In-Client Administration, Event Management, Handling Abuse Reports and Blog Pieces for Garena, Database Administration and Forum Moderation for Hummingbird, Translation Checker, Editor and Quality Assurance for If My Heart Had Wings' Fan Restoration Project as well as leading several semi-professional eSports teams and leading guilds & clans in a plethora of online games.The first two possess a six-figure userbase and the groups I've led match the Fallen Vanguard in numbers. There are more, but they're not really worth the mention. 

Thanks for reading and I do hope to hear from you guys soon. 

Edited by LazyPanda06

4 hours ago, LazyPanda06 said:

Mastery Rank: 7

Timezone: GMT+8 // Although I wake nights and sleep mornings, so I'm pretty much on during Western peak times.

About Me: Often thought to be abrasive, but really just a person with a penchant to speak his mind without room for faux pleasantries. 

What can I bring to the clan: Color. One more voice in a wave of varied and unique personalities. I don't mind helping, and in some circumstances, I do love to do so but as with anyone else, I only do so when I like the environment and want to give back so no promises here, loyalty and contribution are always things you have to win over. I have plenty of experience in administration, moderation and writing amongst other fields.Notable endeavors include Forum Moderation, In-Client Administration, Event Management, Handling Abuse Reports and Blog Pieces for Garena, Database Administration and Forum Moderation for Hummingbird, Translation Checker, Editor and Quality Assurance for If My Heart Had Wings' Fan Restoration Project as well as leading several semi-professional eSports teams and leading guilds & clans in a plethora of online games.The first two possess a six-figure userbase and the groups I've led match the Fallen Vanguard in numbers. There are more, but they're not really worth the mention. 

Thanks for reading and I do hope to hear from you guys soon. 

Oh hey! What's that behind your ear...a invite to Fallen Vanguard!...Soon. As in like...maybe a couple hours.

IGN:  Spacefold

MR:  6

Timezone Pacific (GMT -7)

Have been around only since January but play Warframe consistently and looking to branch out.  Been playing online games since the '90s and have really taken to this game well.  Good camaraderie is always great and I enjoy hanging out and communicating with others.

Looking for a clan to be a part of, get some more experience and help others as I can.  Mainly play nights and weekends but sometimes more.  Clan info looks appealing to me so I'd love to apply.

54 minutes ago, Spacefold said:

IGN:  Spacefold

MR:  6

Timezone Pacific (GMT -7)

Have been around only since January but play Warframe consistently and looking to branch out.  Been playing online games since the '90s and have really taken to this game well.  Good camaraderie is always great and I enjoy hanging out and communicating with others.

Looking for a clan to be a part of, get some more experience and help others as I can.  Mainly play nights and weekends but sometimes more.  Clan info looks appealing to me so I'd love to apply.

Invitation has been sent. Also, teach me how to fold space. Must be interesting.

Mastery Rank: 7, close to 8

Timezone: EST (UTC-5:00)

About Me: I consider myself a funny-ish person, so I could bring humor to the clan. I have played a lot of MMO's, such as WoW, EQ2, Wildstar, to name a few. And I have raided in each of my MMO's, being apart of one of the best guilds worldwide in EQ2 in raiding, so I am pretty experienced in raiding.   

What can I bring to the clan: I am willing to help out new players, as I was a low MR at one point, and it was the hardest thing. Even now, I'm still learning a lot about the game.  

IGN: Bilboswegginz (same as forum name)

Edited by Bilboswegginz

1 hour ago, Bilboswegginz said:

Mastery Rank: 7, close to 8

Timezone: EST (UTC-5:00)

About Me: I consider myself a funny-ish person, so I could bring humor to the clan. I have played a lot of MMO's, such as WoW, EQ2, Wildstar, to name a few. And I have raided in each of my MMO's, being apart of one of the best guilds worldwide in EQ2 in raiding, so I am pretty experienced in raiding.   

What can I bring to the clan: I am willing to help out new players, as I was a low MR at one point, and it was the hardest thing. Even now, I'm still learning a lot about the game.  

IGN: Bilboswegginz (same as forum name)

Invite sent.

IGN:  Primmi

MR:  7

Timezone: EST

Started playing give or take a month ago thinking Ill try out a highly rated FTP MMO to keep my gaming habits in check... oo gawd how wrong I was.

Male, 32 years of age residing in Ontario, Canada

My time to play is usually around 8pm-11pm each night when my son goes to bed or whenever he falls asleep on the boob....

Still a serious noob when it comes to this game, I am looking for a clan to help develop my skills and knowledge.

25 minutes ago, Primmi said:

IGN:  Primmi

Started playing give or take a month ago thinking Ill try out a highly rated FTP MMO to keep my gaming habits in check... oo gawd how wrong I was.

Male, 32 years of age residing in Ontario, Canada

My time to play is usually around 8pm-11pm each night when my son goes to bed or whenever he falls asleep on the boob....

Still a serious noob when it comes to this game, I am looking for a clan to help develop my skills and knowledge.

A invite coming to you at lightspeed!

...What?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE DON'T HAVE LIGHT SPEED INVITES RUNEHAWK!!

IGN:  XinsanepredatorX

RL friends with Primmi, wanted to join the same clan. Started at the same time 30ish days played.

Male 32 years of age

Been playing WoW since vanilla in a raiding guild, top five on server 3 years running. (Prim quit due to his kid)

I try to play daily, but I still have commitments to WoW.

40 minutes ago, XInsanePredatorX said:

IGN:  XinsanepredatorX

RL friends with Primmi, wanted to join the same clan. Started at the same time 30ish days played.

Male 32 years of age

Been playing WoW since vanilla in a raiding guild, top five on server 3 years running. (Prim quit due to his kid)

I try to play daily, but I still have commitments to WoW.

A invite shall find its way to you.