The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fallen Vanguard - Archived Recruitment Thread

-FV-Runehawk

IGN: argetbrisingr101

MR: 16

Timezone: EST

Background: I have been playing warframe on and off for almost 2 years now. I spend most of my time playing video games, currently Overwatch. I work at a warehouse in the evenings so most of the time Im on early afternoon and late at night.

What can I bring: Im looking to get into more endgame content, raids, sorties, high level void, anything like that. I have a ton of experience with Loki and Nekros, they were all I could play at high level due to lack of mods. Now I can play most frames fairly well, but I currently prefer Saryn, Equinox, and Excal. The original Rakta Cernos supporter.

I hope I can join, I look forward to being in a clan and being able to play with people again!

IGN: Wallaboop

MR: 11

Timezone: GMT.

Background: I've been playing Warframe for slightly under a year now in total, just recently returned and I'm trying to make a good go of it this time around. I'd like to eventually move on to more end game content (via raiding, sorties etc.) and I think that finding a nice clan to settle in is a good start. As for the sort of frames I play, since I came back I've been playing a lot of Chroma and Rhino Prime (I enjoy the tanky aspect of them I guess!).

Looking forward to your reply,

Wallaboop.

IGN: FohCuS

MR: 9

Timezone: Eastern

Background: I work full time, and have 2 kids.  I absolutely love this game and love playing it every chance I get.  I love the community of people that play it.  It reminds me of UO for all you who know what that is.  I'm 27 years old, and I'm just scratching the surface of this game.  I've only been playing for about 3 weeks now and I cannot stop!

Looking forward to a reply,

FohCuS

IGN: Tooltip

MR: 12

Timezone: GMT

Background: I have been playing Warframe for just over a year now, and I have mainly focused on attaining all of the warframes. With that journey nearing it's end, I have decided I would like to focus more on gearing my collection for end game, joining a clan seems like the initial step to take and Fallen Vanguard seems like the perfect place!

Favourite Warframes: Nova, Ash, Loki

IGN:  Ionicle

MR: 14

Timezone: GMT 2+

About me: Been playing Warframe on and off for a couple of years. Looking to get into a bit more end game content such as raids etc.

What can I contribute: I do enjoy helping new players of the game from time to time. I've got some officer experience from Guild Wars 2

IGN: Kahvi

MR: 5

Timezone: PST/PDT

About: Recently came back to playing Warframe after a few year hiatus, a friend of mine re-introduced me to the game. I mostly do homekeeping and help out family, usually have a good amount time during daytime and evenings.

What can I contribute: Years of MMO experience and a head for team support. I'm usually pretty quiet but I like helping out and going on raids with clanmates.

IGN: madbunny275

MR: 16

Timezone: EST

Background: Been around since almost the beginning, done most of the content (except Jordas, ugh hate archwing) Looking for casual, fun clan, but also interested in getting things done. Always helpful and a team player 

IGN: FuriousMonk

Mastery Rank: 5

Time Zone: PST

About Me: I'm returning to Warframe after being away for over two years. I originally started playing Warframe on the Ps4, but recently decided to start gaming on PC and had to start all over again.

What can I bring to the clan?: I'm a very helpful and patient person, so I have to problem what so ever assisting those who need help, whether it be a new player or veteran.

I look forward to joining your clan and meeting as many of members as possible.

Edited by FuriousMonk

MR:15

IGN: awsmkid101

I would love to join your clan. Ive just started my first semester at the university and am majoring in computer science. Ive left my previous two clans due to them being inactivity. Please consider accepting me:)

I accidentally deleted my invite because I had multiple invite from other clans... I wanted to join this one and wanted to know if you could resend my it?

IGN: FuriousMonk

Mastery Rank: 6

Time Zone: PST

About Me: I'm returning to Warframe after being away for over two years. I originally started playing Warframe on the Ps4, but recently decided to start gaming on PC and had to start all over again.

What can I bring to the clan?: I'm a very helpful and patient person, so I have to problem what so ever assisting those who need help, whether it be a new player or veteran.

I look forward to joining your clan and meeting as many of members as possible.

IGN: McSteve19

Mastery: 5

Time Zone: MST

About Me: Started because a friend really wanted someone to play. Enjoying it so far, but they are way ahead of me in all things gamewise. I get a bit of time during the day if my one year naps like he should, and a bit more at night when he goes down for bed.

What can I bring: A party platter? no drama? I'll show up, chat a bit, play a bit, and have a fun time.

Hello there!

My Ingame Name is : Asmerian,currently MR8 (not going to stop there!) 
Timezone : EST (but ...that doesnt really mean anything as im a no life -.-)

About me and game experience :My name is Alex,im a 21 french Canadian Ive played many MMORPGS,few MMOFPS. ive lead multiple PVE Farming guild in the past. Im curently unemployed and spend most of my time in game(when the wife doesnt urge me to do something else :sadcry:)

What can i bring: My motivation,all the help i can (whitout puting my own needs aside,and whitout any selfish means) laugher in VOIP 

for more info,feel free to message me either on warframe (/w Asmerian) on Steam (Xyer) or here.
Hope to have a positive answer soon ! :) 
Happy hunting,tenno.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, looking to join up, my ingame name is Vanahiemr.

I'm a proud EST time-zoner, with a MR currently hovering at 6.

I'm on relatively often, running PvE and occasionally conclave, and enjoy changing up my playstyle at least once a week, keeping things fluid. However, with some luck my playtime will be curtailed with some work in the near future 

IRL, I'm student studying Education, with a love of fringe science, movies, philosophy, and, of course, games. Played with the 666th Devil Dogs in Planetside 2, and have served with the Pheobe Freeport movement during my short Eve career. 

What I Got: a mildly dry sense of humor, genuine interest in helping others, and my BOOM-STICK!

I can be reached on Steam (name: Vanaheimr), or through PM on forums.

Looking forward to some positive feedback!

On 8/11/2016 at 9:09 AM, Vanahiemr said:

Hello, looking to join up, my ingame name is Vanahiemr.

I'm a proud EST time-zoner, with a MR currently hovering at 6.

I'm on relatively often, running PvE and occasionally conclave, and enjoy changing up my playstyle at least once a week, keeping things fluid. However, with some luck my playtime will be curtailed with some work in the near future 

IRL, I'm student studying Education, with a love of fringe science, movies, philosophy, and, of course, games. Played with the 666th Devil Dogs in Planetside 2, and have served with the Pheobe Freeport movement during my short Eve career. 

What I Got: a mildly dry sense of humor, genuine interest in helping others, and my BOOM-STICK!

I can be reached on Steam (name: Vanaheimr), or through PM on forums.

Looking forward to some positive feedback!

Well hello there! I just passed you an invite, so whenever you are ready, take a jump into the Vanguard's world. We have some changes coming soon for the future, so you are joining at an exciting time for us. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest out there, and while I do have a serious demeanor, I love to meet new members and make them feel at home.

Hey, we're not dead!!

Wait no no, that makes you sound desperate

Uh...WE HAVE 9999 MEMBERS ALL OF THEM VERY ACTIVE!

No that's a bloody lie!

U-uh...Runehawk is very sexy leader!

Yes, that is very true. And buttkissing.

S-so...join now and get a complementary picture of the God Emperor!

EuM8NMH.jpg

Hey, guys, my IGN is Prophethor, MR 11 

I was never good at time zones, but I kind of have insomnia, so I'm online at random times from 8am until 5am (I'm from south-eastern europe)

I think I'm really patient person willing to help players that need help, and not being ashamed to ask for help if I need it

I was in a few clans before, some with more people, some with less, but they were all kinda inactive and unfriendly, yet you guys seem so friendly and funny that warframe would probably be totally different experience with you

Hope to play with you!

IGN: RelentlessDead

MR: 5

TIME ZONE: GMT (-8)

ABOUT ME: Been playng for a decent while for now, and i decided to join my friends on pc. It's a shame to start anew, but friends are what make it worth it. MadHatHacker referred me to this clan because I'm one of his buds. :)

I OFFER: Honestly bad puns. maybe even worse jokes. but i love defense so if any newer players need help leveling, i would be down for that as well. 

thanks for your time! -RelentlessDead