The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fallen Vanguard - Archived Recruitment Thread

-FV-Runehawk

IGN: Sawssage

Time Zone: EST (UTC-5)

MR: 8

About Me

Mid-20s, currently in the midwest United States. A friend recently stumbled across Warframe and suggested it as our next foray into getting drunk and killing online monsters together, and we dove in. We're now rapidly approaching the point where a community larger than two people would be a welcome addition to our nights - plus we've gotten a little weary of having to ask everyone to invite us to their dojos to trade...

Whatchu Bringin', Saws?

I've come to appreciate a more casual style of play after spending a good number of years jumping from one competitive gaming scene to the next, so while I certainly can't offer the time or dedication to a game that I once would, I'm still dragging that upper-echelon experience along with me wherever I end up. Mostly I suppose that means I bring general competence in a pretty laid-back, slightly bearded package.

8 hours ago, Sawssage said:

<snip>

Hey another casual player!

Our community is composed of all kinds of people, so hop right in and have fun with us! Be sure to say hi when you see me in game or on Discord, and maybe I could offer you a tour around the dojo :D

Invite incoming!

- Sent by Ordis

Mastery Rank: 13

Time Zone: GMT

About Me: Hello, Im a fairly new Warframe player who has put a heck ton of hours into this game, i love Grinding games until this my favorite games were Diablo 3 and Runescape. If i am home from work i am usually on. I have been playing solo for about a month since my friends went back to D3 and im looking for a group of players who are always willing to jump in a game.

What Can I Bring to the Clan? Willingness to join almost any mission, and an approach to the game that boarders on insane (suggest to me i run a 60min surv with ripline only valkyr il do it just for the hilarity)

IGN: Spitfyr3

On 9/21/2016 at 11:05 AM, Spitfyr3 said:

-snip-

I'm in the same boat you are. This is really the only game besides maybe GTA 5 that I have tons of hours in. Got around 1400 hours. We usually have people on all the time but since it seems we are in a content drought, some have buggered off somewhere. But once The War (wait) Within comes out we will be back in full swing. Invite sent. Welcome to the Vanguard.

Edited by -FV-Predator

Heyo im back!

finally reached MR 5, again friend recommended that i get in with you guys, still a mostly new player but ill help when i can usually game for pretty much anything.

mountain time zone, mostly on in the afternoons when im working or when i feel like it when im not.

have frost and volt frames, really like frost though i want to get ahold of an ash.

hoping that you guys will give me a shot and hopefully make me a better player lol

Edited by Keldoth

In game name: galgara

Mastery Rank: 7

Timezone: PST

About Me: Starting playing game with Sawssage (recently joined your clan) as a way to hang out in the evenings and relax. Been liking the game a lot and am looking for more awesome people to hang out with. 

What I bring: Previously serious gamer but now enjoy more casual play. Particularly interested in game economics and theorycrafting. 

Two casual (maybe a little obsessed...) "after work gamers" looking for a group with some laid back folks to join. I've been playing on a daily base since 3 weeks (M rank 7/8), after he'd (M rank 11) talked me in to it. We don't yell and curse (all the time) and we've both never joined a warframe clan (except the one we started for the two of us).

Warframe usernames: SilverHazer
                                    Windwalker072

Edited by SilverHazer

10 hours ago, SilverHazer said:

<snip>

We don't really mind if you're casual or obsessed, as long as you are happy to play with us!
Note: Some of us do kind of yell and curse. All the time.

Please leave your current clan and message me so that I could send you guys an invite.

Mastery Rank: 16

Time Zone: GMT +8

About Me: Hi there, I'm a returning player, stopped for a period of time when booben prime came out due to work. I usually play at night for 3-4 hours after work. Looking for a clan with active members to chat around and do a couple of missions together. I actively play other online games like DOTA 2 and CS:GO as well. 

What Can I Bring to the Clan? "Insert meme" Trust me, I'm an engineer 

IGN: FinalEclips3

6 hours ago, -FV-Derppening said:

We don't really mind if you're casual or obsessed, as long as you are happy to play with us!
Note: Some of us do kind of yell and curse. All the time.

Please leave your current clan and message me so that I could send you guys an invite.

Thanks! :D 

Clan destroyed! 

Ah well, it's amusing from time till time to ask someone politely to "lower his or hers voice" to get em fully raged up ;). But we've both got our healing achievements and are always helping the fellow members of the team, even the ones that constantly get lost :p. 

IGN: Gentlemoa

MR: 16

Timezone: GMT+2 (Germany)

About me: Playing Warframe for ages now. I think i started at around Update 5. Had a lot of longer breaks and i am now back again, relearning everything etc. 
My current Clan is pretty inactive with maybe 2 players online at most, thats why i am looking for a new, more active one. This thread seemed nice.
I am currently freelancing, working from home and mostly active in the nights, even though that could change. 
Never done any raids. Don't like PvP. Still up for pretty much everything. 

What can i bring to the clan?
Fitting to your description, i do have experience in community management etc. since i work in this area. 
I am also experienced in leading guilds/clans and i am currently leading one in another game. 
I do like to help newbs or people in general and i am also pretty much up for anything fun. 

Achievements:
If i remember it corretly, my survival record from the old days was at around 140 Minutes. 

My biggest wish:
To finally have an avatar fitting my username.

I am ready for anything, except sharing my Excal Prime. It's mine. Forever.

4 hours ago, Gentlemoa said:

<snip> 

Did someone say... Excalibur Prime? *drools*

We could always use some help from people with community management, and after The War Within gets released, you could help us host raids (after you learn it, of course :)

Extra credits to call yourself by that name, so you're invited to come along!

Edited by -FV-Derppening
Grammar =.=

1 hour ago, -FV-Derppening said:

Did someone say... Excalibur Prime? *drools*

We could always use some help from people with community management, and after The War Within gets released, you could help us host raids (after you learn it, of course :)

Extra credits to call yourself by that name, so you're invited to come along!

T-teach me Senpai!

No seriously, if someone helps me learn the raids, then i guess i would be willing to do that. 

Thank you, i will join as soon as i log in.

Just now, Gentlemoa said:

T-teach me Senpai!

No seriously, if someone helps me learn the raids, then i guess i would be willing to do that. 

Thank you, i will join as soon as i log in.

As the Vanguard's Raid Commander, I can help you with learning the raids. Maybe after that I can give you free reign to host raids whenever you want. I'm off my schedule right now as we are waiting for TWW to release so I can get back to my raid schedule. Hopefully I'll see you in game soon so I can better explain this.

MR: 13

Timezone: NST

About me: Huge coffee enthusiast, normally on later in my time zone to accommodate work and life in general. Starting my first year a collage, so im looking to get the most out of my free time as i can. 

What can i bring to the clan?: I'm very laid back, and normally just play for the sake of playing (Thankfully i very rarely get burned out) so im more than willing to help out or even just buddy up for the sake of company.

MR: 5

Timezone: EST

About me: a really new player into the game after stumbling across it on steam. I've taken a liking to it, and play it whenever I can get the time. I'm a laid back person, so I usually prefer PvE over PvP.

What can I bring? Like I wrote above, I'm kinda laid back, and usually play for the PvE. I'd be more than happy to provide help to anyone who needs it, and I'm always willing to team up just for the fun of playing co-op.

5 hours ago, Brahki said:

<snip>

Rarely getting burned out? You're a real rare breed of players... And the type of players I am as well. Great to have you join Fallen Vanguard.

By the way, NST is Newfoundland Time Zone?

Just now, WatcherJake said:

<snip>

Laid back and casual definitely goes together, so you're more than welcome to join here.

Invites incoming...

1 hour ago, -FV-Derppening said:

Rarely getting burned out? You're a real rare breed of players... And the type of players I am as well. Great to have you join Fallen Vanguard.

By the way, NST is Newfoundland Time Zone?

Laid back and casual definitely goes together, so you're more than welcome to join here.

Invites incoming...

Well damn I can't reply to these if you get to them before I even have had gotten back home.