The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fallen Vanguard - Archived Recruitment Thread

-FV-Runehawk

18 hours ago, soyburger24 said:

<Snip>

Well met friend! We always need more people to do raids with. 

we also play a bit of overwatch aswell, try asking around for our discord or teamspeak server info.

Either way, welcome to the Vanguard! invite should be in your ingame inbox.

Edited by -FV-Dasheroo

Hello there--

I saw this post and became really interested in joining the clan

My IGN is : M4D0X

MR : 9

I have a little leadership experience-- Moreover I know how to be nice and helpful to most players-- new or old--

I have played since U8 to U10

quitted due to real life--personal-- reasons

came back at the end of U13

I am 18 years old

Time zone : UTC +2:00

But I usually stay up almost all-night so I have the ability to interact/talk with members from different time-zones

As for voice-chat : I have no problem using TS3/discord or anything voice-chat related

Hope I can get into this clan as soon as possible :3

If any more information needed-- You know my IGN-- Feel free to talk to me whenever you want

Edited by M4D0X

On 6/15/2016 at 2:58 PM, -FV-Dasheroo said:

try asking around for our discord or teamspeak server info.

Could someone get me into the discord group if that is a viable channel of communication. Discord username: soyburger24. Just pm me on here with the instant invite link. Thanks.

Also, is there a clan-only forum board or something similar where clan members could leave messages to let others know if someone wants to host void keyshares or odd/ods parties at certain times? I would be really interested in hosting/facilitating those when my real-life schedule allows. 

Edited by soyburger24

IGN: Th0rodan

MR: 7

Timezone: GMT +1

About:

Hello :)

I am am mostly casual player that enjoys warframe a lot. I play a variety of games, usually between 17:00- 23:00 GMT +1. I hope you will welcome me into the clan :)

Th0rodan

Mastery Rank: 18

Timezone : EST. Potentially on all day, but more active at night.

About Me: Described as a nerd, but endearingly. I always like to try and educate people so as to mechanics of the game, which can sometimes lead to disputes, but I'm pretty good with knowing when I'm wrong. Along with that, I also ask lots of questions, so there's that, sort of a give and take thing. I'm also pretty pop culture savvy, and can keep up with a conversation pretty well, not really sure what you guys are looking here...

What Can I bring to the clan?: I do have moderator and leadership experience, but I wouldn't say I'm necessarily a good leader or anything. I do enjoy assisting new players, if only to look back at the story or help make sure they aren't as confused as I was when I started playing.

Edited by ultimatumcore

On 6/20/2016 at 0:37 AM, soyburger24 said:

Could someone get me into the discord group if that is a viable channel of communication. Discord username: soyburger24. Just pm me on here with the instant invite link. Thanks.

Also, is there a clan-only forum board or something similar where clan members could leave messages to let others know if someone wants to host void keyshares or odd/ods parties at certain times? I would be really interested in hosting/facilitating those when my real-life schedule allows. 

Look for me next time when you're on. I'll get it sorted out for you.

As for the clan-only forum board... AFAIK there isn't one at the moment. However, I could ask Runehawk to create one on Discord.

Update: Runehawk has approved creating a recruitment-like channel on Discord!

Edited by -FV-Derppening

IGN: Prachx

MR: 9 (almost 10 :P)

Timezone: UTC +2

About:

Hi there. Just saw your presentation on the first page and I was blown awawy :) Well I just started playing again after i quit the game for about 1 year and I'm looking for a clan. Hope you'll take me in.

Before I apply, I've got a few quick questions if an officer has a spare second...

I see that you guys have a TS3 server, but personally, I prefer Discord myself. I've seen mention of a discord server in this thread, but nothing in the main recruitment post about one. Does the clan have/use Discord at all?

How active would you say the clan is? I'm currently in a moon clan and (unfortunately) the leadership and player base is starting to die off. I'd really love to join a clan that is fairly active relative to the number of players.

1 hour ago, Francois878 said:

Before I apply, I've got a few quick questions if an officer has a spare second...

I see that you guys have a TS3 server, but personally, I prefer Discord myself. I've seen mention of a discord server in this thread, but nothing in the main recruitment post about one. Does the clan have/use Discord at all?

How active would you say the clan is? I'm currently in a moon clan and (unfortunately) the leadership and player base is starting to die off. I'd really love to join a clan that is fairly active relative to the number of players.

We do have a Discord, but in order to have access to it you need to:

1. Be Lord Gaben.

2. Pay 9999 Platinum.

3. Just ask nicely.

Currently, about a third of our player base are in the Discord.

Hey, i was hoping that i could join the clan

IGN: Zombiebro

Timezone: UTC+2

MR: 13

About me: I'm a guy from sweden who likes to play games, and... I dunno to be honest.

I'm pretty introverted and not really into voice chatting but I will hopefully try to chat a little.

My english is pretty good, not always correct but i try.

I don't have a time schedule and i'll most likely get sick of warframe after a while.

I'm very poor and I have decent internet if i'm lucky.

I play mostly on pc and sometimes on my 3ds.

Also a big Nintendo fan

Hello,

My name is shawn, and I have an interest in joing your clan. My time zone is EST and I am very active to warframe, and am looking to be active in this clan. I was kicked out of my old clan without prior notice nor reason, which confused me. I would like to start fresh anyways, and hope you all take me in! 

MR: 15

Edited by Shawn_Carter
mistakingly clicked post.

Hello new future friends!

Never really had to submit an "application" to join a clan before, so here goes nothing...

MR- 21

Timezone- EST

About Me- I'm honestly not a very interesting person, all things considered. I have a normal life with a decent job and a lovely wife. I enjoy video games as a hobby and have been hooked on Warframe for the last 2 1/2 years now. I do most of my gaming on PC, but I do own a PS4 that I play exclusives on. I also run a YouTube channel called Francois878. The channel is Warframe focused and is a official fansite channel certified by DE. My Warframe content varies from weapons reviews and builds to tackling major or controversial topics in the Warframe community.

What can I bring- I enjoy helping out new players and am looking forward to replaying the starchart when U19/Specters of the Rail comes out. I'm also pretty good about contributing to future clan research and being part of a group. While I don't have much recruitment experience, having a YouTube channel gives me a platform to try and woo potential new members to the Chaos Vanguard. 

Thanks for your time and consideration!     

This clan seems realy great, iwould love to join it :)

I've come back to warframe after some years, it have changed a lot and i love it, i think i will play a lot, so invite me if you want ;)

Skyt3

Hi ,  I would like to join into this clan . 

My friend NikoHaru , recommended me to join this clan . But he mentioned to be a worthy Tenno before joining this clan .

And i like the scenery around this clan , friendly , teamwork and sharing .

There's clan fight as well , i would really like to join though.

Please add me asap , i may be a lost Tenno , a good Tenno , I wanna be better by your clan and with your clan :) 

my IGN is AkashPyro... would be really glad to join this clan :) 

P.S. : my friend also would like to join this clan... , His In-Game Name is : Joshua_tarwin and he is MR 6

About me : Im Mastery Rank 7 ,  Im from Malaysia my time zone is UTC +08.00, so est 9.00pm friday means it would be 9.00 am Saturday here... and yeah...i can join though if there's any session.

Well , about my lifestyle , Im a student also a Gamer.. Not to say hardcore Gamer or light Gamer. I used to play with FPS , 3PS and also L.O.L , i find Warframe is more interesting. Im kinda upset on myself why i didnt join the game 3 years back when NikoHaru invited me .

Yeah had my own clan recently , it was quite tough when no one is online to play with us :( , but , really would like to help others , cause it would be developing myself and the others.

Edited by AkashPyro

IGN: DancinPuppeh

MR: 15

TIME ZONE: Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

ABOUT ME: I am a graphic designer, youtuber and avid gamer, most of my career is spent in doors which leads to being bored a lot of the time which always ends up resulting in me playing games for most of the day.

I OFFER: I am a fun sociable character, always willing to have a chat and help those who need helping. I consider myself to be fairly experience in Warframe, despite my low MR I've Founder since beta, and have played Warframe on/off since then.

I'm FIVEsm (Tom)

I'm currently mastery rank 8

Time Zone - Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

Ive been into warframe for a while but ive never really played with people i had only really played on my own apart from if i needed help then i would get my friend DancinPuppeh to help me. We both have left are old "friend" clan to join a better more equipt one so that we are able to play with people that have a brain when we do 4 man missions.

I tend to be quite shy at first but after i get to know you i'm more or less annoying but its tolerable. Im still full of questions about the game and this will allow Dancinpuppeh to have a brake from constantly trying to teach me everything on his own.

I also love to do graphic design and looking to get a job in that so if anything ever need to be done you could always hit me up also do youtube you can check my channel out here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQnPffuIKcKjpUeCo2I7dNQ im also constantly online because i dont have a life outside of gaming.

Hopefully you will concider letting me join

- FIVEsm

IGN: KarmaINC

MR21

Time Zone: GMT+5:30

About Me: Recently finished my masters, so enjoying a little time off before I get busy again. Warframe is a game for which i always find hours to put in, be it an hour or a sizable chunk of the day. Been playing WF since 2014. I enjoy other FPS and MMORPGs.

What I can bring to the clan is my experience with the game and my helpfulness. I am comfortable with helping new players and willing to share the tips and tricks which i have learned over the time.

Time Zone: Central Standard Time (U.S.A.)

Hi, I am Wallenfar and I have been casually playing Warframe for over a year now on recommendation of a friend.

I am looking to join your clan to connect with the Tenno Community.

Your recruiting page seemed very inviting and suits my casual, supportive game play-style.

Please let me know if you are still recruiting for your clan, I look forward to you reply.

IGN: anty121

MR: 8
Timezone: Est

About Me: Finishing up my college degree this Fall Semester in I.T. Currently got into Warframe and having a blast. Also play a bit of Overwatch, and rarely Heroes of the storm.

Just looking to expand into the Community and hopefully be able to  play games with other like-minded individuals. 

Just now, anty121 said:

IGN: anty121

MR: 8
Timezone: Est

About Me: Finishing up my college degree this Fall Semester in I.T. Currently got into Warframe and having a blast. Also play a bit of Overwatch, and rarely Heroes of the storm.

Just looking to expand into the Community and hopefully be able to  play games with other like-minded individuals. 

Invite sent.

For those of you who don't know anty...

get on it. Hes' mah frand. Some of you probably met him through overwatch, he's doc fumbs i think