Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fallen Vanguard - Archived Recruitment Thread

-FV-Runehawk

Heloooo

Id like to joint your clan with my friend o/

We are looking for an active casual clan, with lots of helpfull people.

Our Mastery ranks are curently 7 and 13, and irl we both have 18 years.

We are insanely active thats y we need a good squad, but also we can help anyone and anytime.

We will bring to your clan powerfull firepower and unsalty talks o/

Our english is not advanced af but we can communicate on Teamspeak without a problem o/

Me: iKrufka  My m8: Weles05

Hope to see you soon (づ◔.◔)づ

um hi xD

Mastery rank : 11

IGN: Ag4ReS

Timezone: UTC+02:00

About me: Well , just came back to warframe after a long period and i am looking for an active and fun clan to join.

I love watching the sky at night and i love destroying my enemies while drinking a glass of orange juice.

Hope to see u all ingame :D

What can i bring to the clan: I love helping out people and contributing with a little something now and then

Edited by Ag4ReS

2 hours ago, iKrufka said:

-snip

1 hour ago, Ag4ReS said:

-snip-

Both are... Wait, all 3 there are welcome to join. Look forward to running around while casually sipping orange juice and helping people look at the night sky. 

Think I combined that to much but ah well. :P

Invites will be sent out; welcome to the Fallen Vanguard.

EDIT: To  iKrufka & Weles05 you need to leave your respective clans before I can send you two an invite. If you're still interested let me know.

Edited by WaveM6

I'm a newish player who's been trying to make the leap into a clan for a while now, but deciding on one to try has been very hard. I'm MR 11, live in UTC+1 but will be online sporadically at any time of day. I'm mainly looking for chat & research, but would eventually like to try out raids.

IGN: Prsnr

Hi

I'd love to join your clan. 

Mastery Rank: 7

Timezone: GMT +1 / CET

IGN: Brynulf

I'm a nice and relaxed guy, looking for people to play with in a more persistent manner than public grouping. I can be quite active, and I'm a team player. 

Like other I like destroying my enemies, though I prefer it with tea ;)

Hoping to meet up with you in game soon

5 hours ago, Prsnr said:

-snip-

We have varied timezones so I'm sure no matter when you hop on you'll find someone to play with.

1 hour ago, Brynulf said:

-snip-

Nothing like shredding an entire Grineer battalion while sipping tea. Like I said before we have varied timezones, so again finding people to play with should be a problem.

Both accepted and invintes will be sent out. Welcome to the Fallen Vanguard.

Hello i'm french.   I would like to join your clan

i'm MR-12 almost 13 my IGN is The_Sp1ke 

I love farming any stuff in the VOID or other mission  i'm a zen dude i don't look for trouble and i am always in my bubble, and concentrated in the game with music in the background why music? Because i love music and i feel much relaxed. In real life i'm quiet and shy so i don't speak that much, I am very respectful. I have no work yet so I'll be online on Warframe but sometime i will not be online because I love cycling ride around this is my sport. and i love video games tho because i have fun and I highly evacuated and  now video game has become one of my passion.

I'm not here here to look for trouble I'm here to have fun meet new person if i can i will help out people so everyone could enjoy the game a 100% and why not learn more things about the game?  

I got experience in GRP mean Ghost Recon Phantoms it's already a long time that I play GRP. I also try minecraft and some few game on video game console.

Time Zone European Central

Have a great day. 

Edited by The_Sp1ke

Hello, I would would really like to join you're clan. I am rank 6 and ranking up quicker every day. I just came back about a month ago after giving it a try and I am really enjoying the game and looking to stick with it but I have had trouble finding a clan to play with due to my schedule where I am often up all night into the AM (Central US).

Hopefully I can find some good Tenno's to play with at varied hours with your large international clan. 

IGN_EccentricSM

I like playing weird strategies.

Vauban is the best.

That is all.

Hey! This clan looks and sounds amazing and i'm interested in joining you guys!

I am currently Mastery Rank 16 but that doesn't make me a try hard meta kinda guy. 

My times zone is EST and I usually stay up late playing warframe :))

I've been playing warframe since we had to have our skills as our mods (good ol days) and i've grown very fond of it. After buying some prime access packs to support DE, I decided that this would be my main game. And it worked out for the most part. I'm a very active player (would explain my grades XD) and pretty good with other peeps too. Right now i'm 17 and in my prime. SATs are finally over which means I can play even more! I'm excited to be a part of you guys!

My last clan, Eternal Shinobi, I was of Chunin status which was the most I could go up to without being a personal friend of the admin. I was represented as a community leader there. I'm always very excited in managing and proposing new ideas that will help the success of a clan. Sometimes I get too excited but I see that as a good thing. Other than that, I like to help out noobies in this game and hold the ropes for them. I remember when I was a noob, I didn't know how to do anything. One guy helped me understand the whole game and I really appreciated him. I want to be that guy. So if there is anyone in recruiting asking for help on beating the star chart or running boss runs like the Jackal, i'll be that guy to help. Another skill I possess is being adept at economy. More specifically, warframe economy. I know what to buy for, when to buy it, what to sell for, when to sell it, and how to profit the most from it. You can thank my corpus friends Darvo and Nef Anyo for this :) I've made around 5,000 platinum worth of profit from buying and reselling over my years of playing this game and I don't intend to stop. Anyway, like you read above, I get really excited in clan status while others might not care for it. I hope I can rise up through the ranks quick and become a major benefactor of this clan! 

Oh yeah! IGN is kirbyknight765 btw :D

Edited by kirbyknight765

mastery rank: 7

pacific timezone

about me: a bored warframe player. spicy memer. i got all the achieves in portal so i guess you could say im mlg. i have some experience moderating but thats too much work. im not the hacker 4chan. im active. 

what i can bring: spicy memes. advice on how to properly tip fedoras. maybe resources but idk how.

On 2/26/2016 at 5:55 PM, silversilver said:

I'd also like to join

Have lots of questions and sick of playing solo

MR 8

Great tf2 reference on the first few post btw 

On 2/27/2016 at 10:54 PM, The_Sp1ke said:

Hello i'm french.   I would like to join your clan

i'm MR-12 almost 13 my IGN is The_Sp1ke 

I love farming any stuff in the VOID or other mission  i'm a zen dude i don't look for trouble and i am always in my bubble, and concentrated in the game with music in the background why music? Because i love music and i feel much relaxed. In real life i'm quiet and shy so i don't speak that much, I am very respectful. I have no work yet so I'll be online on Warframe but sometime i will not be online because I love cycling ride around this is my sport. and i love video games tho because i have fun and I highly evacuated and  now video game has become one of my passion.

I'm not here here to look for trouble I'm here to have fun meet new person if i can i will help out people so everyone could enjoy the game a 100% and why not learn more things about the game?  

I got experience in GRP mean Ghost Recon Phantoms it's already a long time that I play GRP. I also try minecraft and some few game on video game console.

Time Zone European Central

Have a great day. 

23 hours ago, EccentricSM said:

-snip-

21 hours ago, kirbyknight765 said:

-snip-

20 hours ago, cheekychumps said:

-snip-

16 hours ago, KarmaINC said:

-snip-

Clan invitations have been sent out! I wish I had time to respond to all of you individually, but ah, I don't have the time. Nonetheless, I look forward to meeting you all. 

EccentricSM and KarmaINC, kindly leave your current Clan should you wish to receive an invitation. Please leave another comment in this thread when you have done so.

Many thanks! 

hello was playing and came across -FV-Dasheroo who told me about an awesome bunch of people that i may want to join (Sold)
master rank 5

time zone UTC=9:30 makes no sense to me too

Im an Australian who works and plays way too many games to keep track of

What Can i bring to the clan? not sure, but im willing to give anything a go

Hi, I have been looking for a new clan, and this one seems very intriguing.

I'm currently Mastery Rank 8

My Timezone is EST (Eastern Standard - UTC -5)

I am currently enrolled in college first year for Computer Engineering, and have recently just got back into Warframe after about a 3-4 month break. I play almost every day, but I stay offline on weekends because that is my only availability for work :P.

As to what I can bring to the clan, I have a very positive attitude and am easy to get along with. I also am very dedicated when I have a goal set in mind. I also am very willing to join raids and even help newer people.

IGN: SliceOfPortal

Edited by SliceOfPortal
Short revision

12 hours ago, screech101 said:

hello was playing and came across -FV-Dasheroo who told me about an awesome bunch of people that i may want to join (Sold)

Ohai screech, you're more than welcome to join. 

11 hours ago, SliceOfPortal said:

<Snip>

Invites have been sent to both of you gentlemen.

Welcome to the Vanguard.

Edited by -FV-Dasheroo

Hi there! My previous clan seems to have deteriorated, so I'm looking for a new community.

IGN: Shaeyl

MR: 17

About me: I play violin professionally and write music. As far as gaming goes, I'm something like a hardcore gamer at heart, but I don't really have the time to be much more than casual. Theoretically I'm an adult, but most of the shows I watch lately are cartoons: Adventure Time, Steven Universe, etc. I love to cook and bake. Food is love. 

What I bring: I'm a friendly gamer who likes to be helpful to others when I can. I try to be knowledgeable about the game; I almost always have the wiki open when I'm playing. I have much previous experience leading and participating in progression raiding in other MMOs and also manging guilds, though I'm not really experienced enough with Warframe raids to lead them yet, and I'm not really interested in clan leadership roles due to my limited play time. My schedule, and therefore my activity, may be erratic; sometimes I'll spend hours daily in game, and sometimes I may be absent for two weeks or more. I can of course let someone know when I expect to be scarce.

You guys look like a fun community, and hopefully a good fit!

7 hours ago, Shaeyl said:

-snip-

Pleased to meet you, Shaeyl! 

The violin is a gorgeous instrument, and one I've always wanted to take up. I play acoustic guitar myself, but the violin has its own, unique demeanor to it. Good on you for learning to work with it. 

Don't worry about an erratic and volatile schedule affecting your membership. We all have a lot on our plates, and I'm not going to step one everyone's toes to make sure they reach a certain quota or whatnot. Just let WaveM6, Nytec, or myself know if you are going to be away for an extended period of time. We'll happily reserve your seat until you get back. 

An invite has been sent to your inbox. Welcome to the Vanguard, my friend. 

Hello there, rather new player looking to join the clan.
Reading through the thread gave me some good laughs. If this is any indication to what's happening in clan chat, there's fun times ahead

IGN: OptimisticSocks

MR: 5 (told you I was new)

Timezone: CET

About me: I've been gaming for as long as my memory goes back. Apparently I'm 34 years old, that should make for a fair bit of gaming years. Either that or my long-term memory is lacking.
Recently discovered Warframe and I'm having a blast so far!

What can I bring? : Besides sarcasm, euhm... well, it wont be any extensive Warframe experience. So you probably shouldn' invite me (please do). I love to share the things I know, and I'm always up for a good chat.

Looking forward to it

IGN: PinkRanger

MR: 2

Timezone:  PST

About me:  i'm 29, from Vancouver, work in the Nightclub industry here (11 years this Nov).  when i'm not working i like to game and relax watch Anime (currently watching Toriko), i love to cook and talk about new Recipe idea's i'm creating or hearing about Recipes other people have and trying them out for myself.  played Warframe back in CBT for about a month then stoped cuz content was lacking and getting parts for new Frames was a joke.  now i'm back at it again and looking for a home. (enjoying the game so far, been 2 days)

What can I bring? :  i'm Canadian...so lots of lumber and maple syrup...and possibly the random beaver here and there.  Public Relations is my official title at work, so i'd assume that if i worked my way up the ranks i'd be good with talking to people and delegating.

look forward to joining you all.

I'm fairly new to Warframe, and I can't believe I've been missing out on such a great game. Since starting, I've just been joining random squads for missions and learning through trial and error (at the expense of some platinum too!). Now that I've got a solid hold of the ropes, I came to the recruitment thread to check out clans and how they work. After sifting through some of the posts, I stopped here because of the quality and effort put in to promoting Fallen Vanguard. I just barely make the MR requirement, but I do plan on sticking with the game long-term. I think DE has done a wonderful job with both the development of the game and their free-to-play model.

IGN: Kreechure

MR: 5

Timezone: EST

About Me: I've been playing PC games since the days of Wolfenstein and Doom, and I still find gaming to be one of my favorite pastimes. I've been all over the map with gaming genres, though I've always had a soft spot for shooters. It's been amazing to see how games have evolved over the years and how technology has allowed people from all over to share their gaming experiences with others.

What I Bring: I've been in a number of clans, guilds, etc. over the years for the various games I've played, and the one thing that sticks with me, but is oftentimes forgotten by others, is that you're interacting with real people, not just NPCs. It strikes me how easy it is for some people to be so disrespectful and abrasive when playing online. Some would argue that the whole point of playing a fictitious character in a game is to be someone other than who you are, but in truth, the way you conduct yourself in any situation is an extension of who you really are within. And the reason I am here looking for a clan is for the camaraderie and friendships that develop when you do treat others with kindness and respect. I see those qualities in your presentation of the clan and I would love to be a part of it.