Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fallen Vanguard - Archived Recruitment Thread

-FV-Runehawk

Greetings.

IGN: Brovine812

MR:8

Time Zone: PST

About me: I am a new Tenno three weeks in and having a blast.  I have hundreds of hours in loot type games such as diablo 3 and find this game to be blast.  It's a deep game and I still have lots to learn  

What i can offer to the clan: I'm willing to listen and learn and put in the time needed to master the game.  I am streaky player as I travel for work, but always play heavily 2 or 3 weeks per month .

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Eivy
Mastery Rank: 16
About: Returning player, I play casually, but there's so much new content since I last played, it would be nice to have a group to experience more of Warframe with. Other than that I'm really into 3d and graphic design, more-so as a hobby over career.
What can I bring: I'm very helpful myself once I get everything down. I like to keep convos going, have fun in general.

I'd love to join up if you're still recruiting! 

9 minutes ago, Eivy said:

IGN: Eivy
Mastery Rank: 16
About: Returning player, I play casually, but there's so much new content since I last played, it would be nice to have a group to experience more of Warframe with. Other than that I'm really into 3d and graphic design, more-so as a hobby over career.
What can I bring: I'm very helpful myself once I get everything down. I like to keep convos going, have fun in general.

I'd love to join up if you're still recruiting! 

Invite sent.

• 2 weeks later...

Hola, ZechFate here from the great Canadia! (z3chfate ingame)

EH!

Onto formalities... MR 12 I think, I dunno, I can get to 20 pretty quick if I just found a chill group to farm with. My timezone is EST, likely you'll see me after 7pm and weekends cuz I gotta do that adult thing and keep a job.

Ehm, about me? Well I play Warframe on Xbox One and PC, hardly either right now to be honest but moreso PC. I'll likely even get a PS4 account going now that I am getting one of those. But beside the point, I have hundreds of hours poured into this game between working and moving and a whole lotta crazy that's been going on. I was MR20 on Xbox One, almost MR21. There I ran a clan for a little while - I did a lot of recruiting and poured more money then I care to admit into forma's for room building in the dojo. 

I'm a pretty chill fella, I'm 21 - turned on the 13th this month! Yay me! (wait, that makes over a year of warframe... shiz). Eem, I used to play a lot more then I do now, looking to get back into it but with this kinda MMO I need a squad and that's kinda why I'm here, to find people to chill with in discord and melt some faces in my ember prime suit.

What do I bring to the clan? Well - my stunning fashion-frame abilities and inetense knowledge on old (pre TWW) game systems of course! Also I bring a body who is more then willing to do his part to keep the clan going forward and someone who'll strive to rise the ranks and prove my kiss-&#! abilities (erm, I mean merit). 

So, if y'all have space in your clan and you think you guys will mesh with the odd jarble I tossed above then shoot me an invite!

IGN: jenerson08

Mastery Rank: 10

Timezone: EST

About Me: A casual player. I have done LoR Raids before. I have been a Tenno since the Star chart were literally dots but I am not a founder. 

What can I bring to the Clan? My Awesomeness, lol just kidding. I like interacting with clan members, be it on missions or just casual conversations. 

I would like to join.

MR21

IGN: Mongoose1

I am in EST,  i am a returning player who's looking for a new clan

I just want to have fun, get dat loot, and am willing to help others. I just got out of school and am going into college

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

IGN: GlacierGrimm

MR 18

CST

I've been a gamer since I was a little kid, ranging from old, more obscure titles to newer games like Skyrim and Starbound (relatively newer, that is). I also somewhat frequent the mmorpg Perfect World (yes I know, it has sucked most of my soul out already, but Stormbringers are actually really fun). I'm a writer, currently unpublished but working on my first book and a series of vignettes. 

I've never really aspired for high official roles, but I was a marshal in Sphinx (PWI) and the director in XVII (PWI) when my leader needed the help. I've played Warframe either solo or in random squads for so long, I've learned to do a lot for myself, but I like to help other people when I can, and I have no issue with helping contribute what resources I can to the clan.

2 hours ago, GlacierGrimm said:

IGN: GlacierGrimm

MR 18

CST

I've been a gamer since I was a little kid, ranging from old, more obscure titles to newer games like Skyrim and Starbound (relatively newer, that is). I also somewhat frequent the mmorpg Perfect World (yes I know, it has sucked most of my soul out already, but Stormbringers are actually really fun). I'm a writer, currently unpublished but working on my first book and a series of vignettes. 

I've never really aspired for high official roles, but I was a marshal in Sphinx (PWI) and the director in XVII (PWI) when my leader needed the help. I've played Warframe either solo or in random squads for so long, I've learned to do a lot for myself, but I like to help other people when I can, and I have no issue with helping contribute what resources I can to the clan.

Invited.

LoveYourEnemy (MR 20)

Timezone: CST

I'm a veteran player (4+ years) that's looking for a good clan to join and hopefully stay in. From reading the introductory statements this clan seems like a good fit. I'm a Graphic Design student, work a (temporarily) full time job, and do freelance illustration work. Warframe was a game I found out about after the closed beta ended and was drawn in by its unique art direction. Since then it has been a pleasure watching it evolve and see the community grow over the years. 

In the clans I've joined in the past, I often hosted farming runs of all kinds or taxied newer players. In terms of research items, I have always tried to contribute as much as I can spare. I like to help out with whatever and that's good enough for me, so whatever rank I happen to be assigned makes no difference. 

IGN: agent-bear MR 7

Timezone: CEST

ive played this game for about 2 years, but i recently took a break. When i play this game i find myself often coming back to it every month or so. And now i've been trying to get back into the game. I'd love to have more people to play with since i normally play solo and with randoms.

I've been in a clan before as a normal member but they kicked me when i took my break.

IGN:TheDudeManGuy MR10

Timezone:UTC+03:00

vet player coming back after long time without playing (almost a year)

played since update 9 with a couple big breaks in the middle and now coming back.

not hostile or anything and would love to help to others and meet some new guys.

Your clan sounds very appealing, and I would like to join.

I am mastery rank 12

Timezone is GMT +1

A little about me. After a little time off I just came back to warframe. I have been a menber since the beginning, and have seen the huge changes the game has gone through. I am a very friendly and relaxed person, and enjoy helping the community I am in.

What I can bring to the clan. I am a team player. I just enjoy playing, and like to help out where I can.

IGM: Mads

IGN: Tydenius

MR: 13

Timezone: UTC-3:00

Don't have much to say about myself, i'm a pretty quiet, but friendly person/player, right now i'm on vacation from college so i'm quite free on time, and i've been playing Warframe for a while now and i'm just coming back from a small hiatus (~6 months) and looking for a clan that's friendly and that can help me by answering questions i might have regarding the most recent updates i missed. I have no problem on helping other members and friends on missions, and anyone can freely ask me to help and i'll do my best to answer the call, same goes for donations for the clan.

IGN : Kondra

Mastery rank : 8

Timezone : GMT +2

About me : Finished university, got nothing better to do right now, decided to return to warframe :D
I'm a social gamer, I enjoy games 100 times more when playing with people and talking with them.

Have been playing video games since childhood, starting off with none other then it's a me Mario.
Warning: talkative, filled with memes and puns

What can I bring to the clan: Cold rational thinking, I'm calm and dislike conflict. I have been a leader or sub-lead in several guilds in WoW, Runescape  (ages ago). Quick learner I suppose.
Also been using discord before it was cool (eeey) and have been admin of some servers of varying sizes, so can help out handling discord if it gets naughty

P.S. invite to discord server on steam page is dead

Edited by Kondra

IGN: Navris

MR: 5

Timezone: EST

About: I'm a new player, started a couple weeks ago. I'm enjoying this game and would like to have a clan to call home. I'm still very much in the learning phase, but I feel like I'm getting the hang of things.

I'm more than willing to lend a helping hand when someone needs it. I'd like to learn more about how the end game works and how to get in to it.

Hi, been looking for a clan and you guys seem fun, any room for a semi-casual MR 6 Frost Prime main here? I'm a returning player who has around 120 hours into the game, mostly focusing on quests and the star chart to grind MR. I'm a UTC +3 time zone player with English as my second language. I'm sometimes online in the mornings and mostly online in the evenings, I consistently log on everyday though, even if it's sometimes to get the daily reward. And that's about it, hope to be a part of you guys.  

IGN : Deadbane

Mastery rank : 7

Timezone : GMT +2

About me: I've been playing warframe on and off ever since the closed beta as new content came and went by. With the recent announcement about the open world I decided to get back into the game and got recommended your clan to bring myself up to date.

What I can bring to the clan: good discussions about warframe and any other games, or at the very least some good bants :D

IGN: Cursedsecret

Mastery rank: 11

Timezone: CEST / GMT +2

About me: I've been playing warframe cassually for 1 and a half year, off and on, mostly solo. I'm a college student and have a fair amount of free time right now. I would like to join a clan so I have other people to talk to during the grinding, and to form squads with for the higher lv missions.

What I can bring to the clan: I don't have a lot of experience with clans or moderating, but I am certainly willing to help out newer players.