Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fallen Vanguard - Archived Recruitment Thread

-FV-Runehawk

56 minutes ago, hellscythe00 said:

IGN: hellscythe00

MR:15

Time Zone Eastern Time Zone

About Me: college student and a gamer. Also not a big talker

You appear to currently be in a seperate clan, which makes it impossible to invite you to Fallen Vanguard unless you leave it.

Mastery Rank: 11

Timezone: PST

About me: I'm a college student who somewhat recently got into the game. I'm the type of person who would want to complete as much of the game as they can. I'm a pretty active player and enjoy trading as much as I can and getting closer to new weapons and such. I also enjoy socializing and would like the opportunity to enjoy the experience of getting to socialize and make new friends in an online game. I also play Dota 2 and League of Legends but much less frequently than Warframe. 

What can I bring to the Clan? I've had previous administrative positions in clans I've been a part of in previous games. I believe that with experience with the game and the clan I'd be useful in some way.

Mastery Rank: 7

Timezone: UTC+0 (UK)

About me: I've played a vast amount of different rpg's and fps' including CSGO, COD, Runescape,etc and i strive to be the best i can. Global Elite in CSGO, 10th on most CODs, Maxed on Runescape and slowly grinding to get better and better gear in warframe.

What can i bring to the clan?: I enjoy being part of a team not only that is capable of performing alone, but a team that can rely and ask for help when deemed necessary. When im playing team based games i have the tendancy to adopt the leadership role and call out strategies in which we should execute in order to have the best chance of winning. This is due to my inherent competitive nature.

At the end of the day, im here to have fun, get the best weapons & gear and kick &#!

Thank you for taking your time in reading this, look forward to hearing from you soon :inlove:

Just hit Mastering Rank 3, playing exclusively solo at this point due to tin-can grade internet package.  

Consistently casual, more in it for fun than min-maxing things.

Worryingly, emotionally obsessed with Tenno lore.  Historian and Viking nerd in real life.

I'm enjoying the slicey-dicey of Excalibur so far, but based on what i play in other games, will probably move on to tank-y Frames like Frost and Rhino once I can farm the parts.

You folks seem like a great mix of serious when it matters (Non-idiotic Clan Name, the Legate clearly does not play) and humor.  

I'd love to join up.  Username: FerrousJack

If your still recruiting me and three friends are looking for a group to join if your still available ill let them know if you could invite us

im mr 5 but mr 6 on console one of my Friends is also mr 5 and the other two are very new were new Zealand time

Edited by EchoRocket218

• 4 weeks later...

IGN: Incenranos
Mastery: 16
About me:
Well I totally stole this application format off someone in the thread but it seems pretty universal.
Anyway, I'm just a guy who does stuff. Just got back from a break as I kinda burned out on warframe but I should be on pretty frequently from now on. After said break I found I was kicked from my clan due to inactivity, so I figured I'd find a new one. A friend of mine (Who I shan't name for fear he will cry) is in this one, and he always speaks good of you guys so I figured I'd toss in an application.

7 hours ago, Incenranos said:

IGN: Incenranos
Mastery: 16
About me:
Well I totally stole this application format off someone in the thread but it seems pretty universal.
Anyway, I'm just a guy who does stuff. Just got back from a break as I kinda burned out on warframe but I should be on pretty frequently from now on. After said break I found I was kicked from my clan due to inactivity, so I figured I'd find a new one. A friend of mine (Who I shan't name for fear he will cry) is in this one, and he always speaks good of you guys so I figured I'd toss in an application.

I come back see I have a large update to download, and it is late at night. I will invite you in the morning, i'd say at about 8-10 AM PDT.

IGN: Atariase

Mastery: 5

Timezone: EST

About me: Well, I don't exactly have any special to put in here, but I need to put something.   I'm a pretty average person who just got into Warframe casually.  I'm been starting to get more and more into it so I decided to find a clan to call home.  I looked in a couple different recruitment sites but none had the family feel that this clan has.  I looked everything through and after reading all of the clan's systems I was even more enticed.  And, well, now I'm here.

What can I bring to the clan: For helping the clan wise, I haven't really had a leadership role, or an even been in a raid, but I'd love to help new players eventually once I get a stable source of information.  From there lets just see how the flower blooms.

IGN: Chronost

Mastery Rank: 7 and working on getting up there for actual good stuff :/

About me: I love games like this and can actually happily grind for days provided I don't have anything else to do (Which I rarely do) and have been playing this game on and off for a while but recently started becoming a lot more active. I love melee play and will use a rifle only when I can't hit what I want to.

What I can bring to the table: I don't really think I bring much to the clan except as cannon fodder but with I'm trying my hardest to get to upper level play and can at least provide another body to brag to other clans about your extensive player base.

IGN: Spicymchaggis69
Mastery: 5
Timezone: AEST
About me:  Mature aged player, getting tired of the usual mmo experience (play wow, neverwinter, eso), so taking a break and thoroughly enjoying warframe. Slowly figuring out stuff as I go but keen to learn from others
What can I bring to the clan: Good sense of humour, experience from other mmo's has taught me how to be a team player, and do what i can to help the rest of the clan whenever possible. Available most times of the day, but tend to play most nights. 

Hi i am really keen to join a clan! i have recently hit MR 7 and want to join a clan for blueprints,farming,raids,  grinding with others ETC. 

my IGN is:  elflameo1

timezone: AEST

i am currently a student but i try to  play most weeknights, and mornings and nights on weekends.

Hi!

IGN: IILILIUMII

Mastery Rank: 9

Timezone: GMT +8 (active on a daily basis)

About Me:

I started out warframe with some friends but they have lost interest in the game and I have since wandered about the star chart by myself (and public matchmaking). I am more of a casual gamer who enjoys trading my soul grinding hours farming for prime weapons and frames (because who doesn’t want to be fabulous) but it can be lonely at times. Therefore, I am seeking a casual and social clan with friendly and fun members to chat with and to get to enjoy the fullest out of warframe with.

After reading about the clan, its council and the member reviews, I feel that this is a fun loving clan which appeals to me as I wish to recover the nostalgic feeling of playing warframe with friends - whether it is alerts, quests or just to chill and have fun with.

What can I bring to the clan:

I just returned to this game roughly a month ago so I am relatively new to the changes of the game and would not be able to provide much help to the community. Also, I do not have experience in raids but I am willing to learn (if anyone wants this potato on the team). However, I will contribute if/when possible - whether it is in terms of resources, information or presence in the clan!

Hey guys.

IGN: Def3ct1ve

MR: 5

Timezone: GMT -7

About me:

I am a weekend gamer mostly. When I get time during the week I will play a couple hours at night.  I am a husband and father of 2, I play with my oldest son when possible.  I am looking for a casual clan where I can find a home. I also have a bother that I have gotten hooked on this game but he is currently only MR 3, we are trying to get him to MR 5 by this weekend so he can apply as well.

IGN: Arken8

Mastery Rank: 16

Timezone: GTM +2

About Me: I am playing PC games as a part of my free time. Dont stick to particular genre or game, rather rotate them, playing multiple from time to time. Started playing Warframe years ago, with long breaks. Currently grinded all I was interested in, so playing just for sorties, occasional raids and new content. An important note: I play for fun. I can do all the content I have played on a bunch of frames I enjoy, and I am not playing smthing I dont like for efficiency gain. I am 25, if that matters.

What can I bring to the clan:

Pretty vast knowledge of the game, fine frames for sortie/raid/nightmare missions, good sense of humor. I am up for voice chat, though my mic is kinda bad.

IGN : Praisethasun

MR : 21

Timezone: UTC+5:30

Hi there, iam from India, and love warframe. My 1500+ hrs is proof of that. Although I have pretty much done everything in warframe, I occasionally love to help new players and show them the ropes.

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there.....

IGN:  Tarkerus

Mastery Rank: 6

Timezone: GMT. ( UK based player. )

About Me:  Mature gamer. Have been a gamer for 30 plus years. Started on the Spectrum ZX, through all consoles.. Became a PC gamer once i started getting into building them 15 or so years ago. Have a Varied taste in games, from the MMO's, EvE Online, WoW, Neverwinter, to simming. MS Flight Sim's, iRacing, Project Cars 1,2. *cough* truck sims. Portrait Artist, so money can be very tight. Hence of the reasons i came to Warframe, being free to play. But already sunk money in for some plat. More to give back to the game than for anything i needed.

What can I bring to the clan: If I'm honest, not too sure what i can bring. I treat everyone as i wish to be treated, sooo lots of insulting, and trolling.. ;P ... no, seriously though, I give respect to all. Not an overly talkative person. But never have been. Socializing isn't a strong point with me, just never had the skill with it..BUT, that does not mean i don't enjoy being around ppl or listening to good banter. I am loyal to those who treat me right.. ( And I don't mean by gifting things etc etc.) Being an ex Raider, i can bring common sense, not saying never made mistakes, but i tend not to stand in crap XD. A team player. Will help others, if not busy myself or i have RL stuff going on in the background. Fairly active player, been back in game for about 25/26 days, and racked up 160 or so hours.

P.S. Only ever used TS, so new to Discord never tried it. SO depending on how App goes, i will get that sorted and configured.

57 minutes ago, Tarkerus said:

Hi there.....

IGN:  Tarkerus

Mastery Rank: 6

Timezone: GMT. ( UK based player. )

About Me:  Mature gamer. Have been a gamer for 30 plus years. Started on the Spectrum ZX, through all consoles.. Became a PC gamer once i started getting into building them 15 or so years ago. Have a Varied taste in games, from the MMO's, EvE Online, WoW, Neverwinter, to simming. MS Flight Sim's, iRacing, Project Cars 1,2. *cough* truck sims. Portrait Artist, so money can be very tight. Hence of the reasons i came to Warframe, being free to play. But already sunk money in for some plat. More to give back to the game than for anything i needed.

What can I bring to the clan: If I'm honest, not too sure what i can bring. I treat everyone as i wish to be treated, sooo lots of insulting, and trolling.. ;P ... no, seriously though, I give respect to all. Not an overly talkative person. But never have been. Socializing isn't a strong point with me, just never had the skill with it..BUT, that does not mean i don't enjoy being around ppl or listening to good banter. I am loyal to those who treat me right.. ( And I don't mean by gifting things etc etc.) Being an ex Raider, i can bring common sense, not saying never made mistakes, but i tend not to stand in crap XD. A team player. Will help others, if not busy myself or i have RL stuff going on in the background. Fairly active player, been back in game for about 25/26 days, and racked up 160 or so hours.

P.S. Only ever used TS, so new to Discord never tried it. SO depending on how App goes, i will get that sorted and configured.

We've moved recruitment threads, but i'll send a invite your way.