Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.13

DE_Adam

7 minutes ago, CptPiggly said:

No No No, please revert the fix of the tint color for Cycuta Prime Syandana, it went fantastic with the Hulta armor giving it an gold trim whilst keeping the epic metallic frame for the Syandana, the opposition was a great synergy. Swaping the Hulta tints will work as well.

Well, tbh Hulta's coloring is kinda strange. I'd rather go with it's coloring changes and let Cycuta fit other Prime gear. Or at this point how about separate scheme for syandana. Anything would fit then and there'd be no such problems in the future.

8 minutes ago, Soldier1312 said:

Well, tbh Hulta's coloring is kinda strange. I'd rather go with it's coloring changes and let Cycuta fit other Prime gear. Or at this point how about separate scheme for syandana. Anything would fit then and there'd be no such problems in the future.

It still dosent fit other prime gear, such as Edo Prime. The Edo uses Accents for the gold whilst the Cycuta Prime uses Tertiary, adding the second gold gives the Edo a yellow back braces which doesent look good.

3 minutes ago, CptPiggly said:

It still dosent fit other prime gear, such as Edo Prime. The Edo uses Accents for the gold whilst the Cycuta Prime uses Tertiary, adding the second gold gives the Edo a yellow back braces which doesent look good.

That's what i've mentioned in my previous post. There are two gold colours: main one should be "accents", while it's "tertiary" on Cycuta and "accents" is responsible for, well details. I know it doesn't look as well as it could.

But still I'd vote to have these separate schemes for armor and for syandana at some point. There'd be no problem then.

Edited by Soldier1312

1 hour ago, DE_Adam said:

• Reordered the tint color for Cycuta Prime Syandana’s gold between 3 and 4.

This change has had an unwanted effect, at least for me.

I have the Prime Eos set from Baro's last visit - The matchup fit perfectly before, as the metal parts on the Cycuta were in line with the Prime Eos armor. Now I have to choose between black pauldrons or a bright yellow Syandana (I "hid" the energy effect by using a black color).

This is an awkward change and I hope you choose to revert it :) 

I will note that it is unfortunate, seeing as I spent quite a sum to get this one accessory (the boosts merely being a bonus in my case).

44 minutes ago, Dante123pl said:

So took you a week to buff spira prime but you cant buff silva & aegis since release?

come on its sad seeing player designed weapon being nothing more than fire skana with little more status :/

my proposal buff:

base dmg incrased to 70 heat

critical chance to 15%

crit multipler to 2.0

and give stance combos CC immunity 

that should be enough to make it way better weapon.

Sad but true. SilvAegis pales in comparison to Kronen and Mios, and despite its nice design, it offers nothing special in terms of gameplay.

Well its cool to see spira prime buff to be better then its regular counterpart. But for some time warframe makes nvidia drivers crash (not giving the crash report option) and after this crash it refuse to launch again until pc has been rebooted. Could something be done about that thank you. If it helps crashing the driver occurs on loading screen and sometimes when someone else joining after me.

I encountered two bugs after the hotfix:

1) I was playing Valkyr and ran into a nullifier bubble while carrying an excavator power cell. I was unable to anything but run around until I was downed, then was able to do everything again after being picked up.

2) I was playing Ash and used Bladestorm. I did not go into the typical animations. Instead the screen blurred around my Ash as though it were covered in vaseline and I ran around unable to do anything for about 30 seconds before it randomly locked me into a Bladestorm animation that resumed the game as normal after the weirdness had occured.