Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.13

DE_Adam

21 minutes ago, --Valkyr said:

higher puncture at the cost of lower impact and slashWooo!!! Still don't get why the reduced damage on Spira Prime, but I guess that's fine.

higher puncture at the cost of lower impact and slash....even more so now with higher crit chance and crit damage

I loved this update but.... WHY CHANGE THE SYANDANA COLOR?!?!?!? I liked it before!!! It match more with my other attachment.... now... it's annoying.. I like playing with looks and play style.... seriously.... made it ugly.... Example: My Hulta doesn't match the color of the syandana as it used to.... metal color changed with metal.... small colors matched with colors.... might as well change Hulta set color too then...

24 minutes ago, ThatOneAsianDude said:

I loved this update but.... WHY CHANGE THE SYANDANA COLOR?!?!?!? I liked it before!!! It match more with my other attachment.... now... it's annoying.. I like playing with looks and play style.... seriously.... made it ugly.... Example: My Hulta doesn't match the color of the syandana as it used to.... metal color changed with metal.... small colors matched with colors.... might as well change Hulta set color too then...

i hope you know you can change your syandana color :p  standard colors are almost never usuable

29 minutes ago, ThatOneAsianDude said:

I could say the same about pre-update syandana with my Targis Prime set. Gold is always (or at least should be) 4th color on Primes, so...

UPDATE fix to credit limit caused an error. May not be noticed easily but if you try to edit a decoration to donate credits into it, and it costs more than what your clan has in vault, but your clan does have some cred in vault you wont be able to donate, cause it tries to take all from vault rather than the remaining and then the difference from the player. I cant currently update my decorations in dojo and its frustrrating me. it shows up as -99 credits in vault when you attempt to donate and then says unable to contribute you dont have necessary creds. (when i have like 1 mil creds and it costs 400)

@DE_Adam and the rest of the Team

I have an question: What is your final target for this Game? I ask cause i am an Mr21 player (and playing since the time the excal p. could be bought) that is on one side bored and on the other side pissed of. The reason is that it seems for me that every single part that left for me a little bit fun gets nerfed/deleted. I write this cause i am again sad cause of what you did to the Stance Crimson Derwish (also Saryn and a couple of other things). Why DE never makes official polls (if they did it could be only in the circle of people that say what DE want to hear,sry thats how it looks like for me) and ask the whole community.

For me it was the end content to do long missions, searching alternative ways to play , for example just melee (crimson dervish +broken war/dakra was one of my favorites) an survival....

I am really unhappy about the way you start to go, i see many games in 22 years gaming experince going the way of the profit and ending up.

Greetz from Germany

8 hours ago, Multicom-EN- said:

The final attack of Crimson Dervish’s Coiling Impale combo has been changed to deliver a Stun proc.

....Bye bye Crimson Dervish. 

This is what drove me to the new forums (yay, new forums!) to chime in about: (This seems to have went live over a week ago (anecdotal observation since they were getting stunned and not getting knocked down/open for finishers) and seems to now be "official"?) I can't say that I like the change. The knockdown/finisher is, imo, much preferred over a stun finisher. 

4 minutes ago, NaturalBornStoned said:

@DE_Adam and the rest of the Team

I have an question: What is your final target for this Game? I ask cause i am an Mr21 player (and playing since the time the excal p. could be bought) that is on one side bored and on the other side pissed of. The reason is that it seems for me that every single part that left for me a little bit fun gets nerfed/deleted. I write this cause i am again sad cause of what you did to the Stance Crimson Derwish (also Saryn and a couple of other things). Why DE never makes official polls (if they did it could be only in the circle of people that say what DE want to hear,sry thats how it looks like for me) and ask the whole community.

For me it was the end content to do long missions, searching alternative ways to play , for example just melee (crimson dervish +broken war/dakra was one of my favorites) an survival....

I am really unhappy about the way you start to go, i see many games in 22 years gaming experince going the way of the profit and ending up.

Greetz from Germany

They do polls in the Community Hot Topic section of the forums, they have wide-ranging and game-changing things as polls in there too!  https://forums.warframe.com/forum/79-community-hot-topics/     

But I am also sad to see the Crimson Dervish change.

3 hours ago, Soldier1312 said:

I could say the same about pre-update syandana with my Targis Prime set. Gold is always (or at least should be) 4th color on Primes, so...

Yeah, consistency with what color slots affect which things on frames/weapons isn't consistent at all (and really needs someone to go over them to fix that!) I mean, if a color slot is called "accents" (usually 4th slot) then it should not affect a large color area, but on a large number of things, it does, and it varies if it's actually slot 2 or 3 which deals with accent areas. The premium Loki skin bundle armor attachments seem to have some of it's color slots reversed so that the primary color ends up being an accent color.