Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.13

DE_Adam

7 hours ago, fraud16 said:

Is it possible that focus is full on mission commencement? It is boring waiting to use the passive buffs. Perhaps these buffs could work on commencement not after focus is full or vise versa?

it would be better if they made the passives in the active school actual PASSIVES (provided they are active in the tree ofc)...not this activate the power to get the passive going crap.....except for the instant revive from the vizarin tree (which should stack per activation of the healing ability to make the school worthwhile)

Any idea why Warframe is crashing mid-mission every time I load into the game.  I'd be willing to give more technical information if I could be directed to the correct location to post such information... Its frustrating to try to advance the story line if the game continually crashes before I can finish a mission.

On 2/26/2016 at 8:57 PM, Nomen_Nescio said:

Key as a void/derelict reward is never good. Unless it's some rare keys, but rare never drop. Only useless bs.

Keys along with bs golden (or even worse, uncommon) cores should be removed at the very least from T3 and 4 completely, that's just a common sense. But DE would never do that, cause can't allow players get useful rewards each time, or at the very least free ducats - cause that means less time spent on this bs in general. 

Also have to say derelict rewards are the worst. 20 minutes each time and 90% of things that drop in C are so useless I can't even. In my 600h gameplay things like trin's bp/kama's parts dropped like twice and that's it. Second place for worst rewards holds T3D, same stuff basically - waste half an hour just to get something completely useless on C, and possibly a and b too cause why not? I mean every person who does T3D deff needs cores. Not like we can get cores on excavations, so have more of it.

1) I don't want to remove rare cores, but they should drop in packs of 5.  Not 3, not just one freaking core, but 5.  Uncommon cores totally need to go.

2) The keys could be fixed by removing ALL T1 and T2 keys from void drop tables.  Then, all T1 and T2 missions would have a chance to drop T3 and T4 keys, while all T3 and T4 missions never drop keys at all.

3) And people who need/want T1/T2 keys: it's called Excavation.  If you are farming the void for void keys, you're doing it wrong.

That all said, if 18.5 (finally) blows up the solar map, then all of this can wait until we see how the new map works.  If DE plans to put off the map rework until 19.0+, then these changes need to happen ASAP.  DE needs to decide when the map is gonna drop, and then make this a priority depending on that.

1 hour ago, chuckdm said:

1) I don't want to remove rare cores, but they should drop in packs of 5.  Not 3, not just one freaking core, but 5.  Uncommon cores totally need to go.

2) The keys could be fixed by removing ALL T1 and T2 keys from void drop tables.  Then, all T1 and T2 missions would have a chance to drop T3 and T4 keys, while all T3 and T4 missions never drop keys at all.

3) And people who need/want T1/T2 keys: it's called Excavation.  If you are farming the void for void keys, you're doing it wrong.

That all said, if 18.5 (finally) blows up the solar map, then all of this can wait until we see how the new map works.  If DE plans to put off the map rework until 19.0+, then these changes need to happen ASAP.  DE needs to decide when the map is gonna drop, and then make this a priority depending on that.

1. For the love of god, why? Don't we have enough in any excavation or sortie now? Who want to waste a key (if it's not T1) to get just 5 cores when you can have it just by doing 1 excavator on Triton. I mean, ok, fine, rare fusion cores in T1, maybe 2, but better keep it in 1. They have no place in T3 or 4, at all. No person who does 3-4 needs 5 bloody cores as a reward.

2. Again, mostly T1.