Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.13

DE_Adam

10 hours ago, DE_Adam said:
  • Spira Prime crit chance has been increased to 30%.

• Spira Prime crit multiplier has been increased to 2.5x

But did you fix the Spira and Spira Prime's accuracy?  You know, the bug where every other knife goes low and right?

1 hour ago, .Medicator. said:

They do polls in the Community Hot Topic section of the forums, they have wide-ranging and game-changing things as polls in there too!  https://forums.warframe.com/forum/79-community-hot-topics/     

But I am also sad to see the Crimson Dervish change.

Thanks man, i am from germany and so i am not so often in the engl part of the forum,i am only looking for hotfix news and sometimes i report bugs/glitches. never really see this part. that's my fault... but never the less i start looking for other games like many other high mr gamers i know. i think i take a closer look for: the devision ^^

15 hours ago, Casardis said:

Sad but true. SilvAegis pales in comparison to Kronen and Mios, and despite its nice design, it offers nothing special in terms of gameplay.

this is kinda ridiculous it took them 1 week, 1 week! to buff spira prime but they cant buff silva&aegis since its release?

????????????????????

I've done the sortie every day and I've still not gotten the strun barrel. I've just had to buy it to someone else before the price grows up too much since it's now not available any more... It seems you still haven't realized that the new reward system is very bad, far worse than the previous one. Lenses are not valuable or useful enough (we don't really need more than one of each type) so it should be available in alerts, not in sorties. And please stop with random rewards. We should be able to choose the reward, even if there's a counter for some rewards if you consider that we have to make more than one sortie to get it. I've now spent around 20 hours of survival without getting Saryn chassis or Nikana blade. If we want keys, it's random. If we want oxygen from ennemies, it's random. If we want prime rewards, it's random... So at least, let us choose the rewards of sorties... ?

Oh, and I almost forgot this : offering 25 cores or 50 cores is like saying "You can have something not really interesting... but you can also have sheet ! 8D"

Edited by VoidEmperor

I second this. No syandana for me and also had to buy some of strun parts (don't remember which anymore). But guess what I got in season 4? Cores. Freaking cores. Each day, every day for about 10 days or even more. Felt like weeks. And now we have sheev which consists of 4 parts, and again thanks to that stupid system we get cores and lenses instead with 90% probability. 

Changes:

• Reordered the tint color for Cycuta Prime Syandana’s gold between 3 and 4.

So now;

Cycuta Pr S : gold tint at 3 & 4 

Yamako Pr S & Misa Pr S: gold tint at 4

Eos Pr Amor: gold tint at 2  ...

(Even better;

Hulta Armor: metal tint at 1

Pakal Amor: metal tint at 2 & 4

Porta Amor: metal tint at 4)

Nonetheless, thanks for creating such a fantastic game.

EXTRA: Prisma Daedalus Armor: metal tint at 4 for shoulder and leg armor, but at 2 for chest armor?

Edited by Elchardus
Extra info

20 hours ago, lioganda said:

Umm the staticor still isnt fixed! :( it still doesnt fire the projectiles whenever i switch to it from my primary sometimes. Come on DE, fix my lovely staticor! ;_;

Same issue, have to die and come back and pray it will work this time, rinse and repeat till can't revive any longer.

So, for everyone complaining about the change to the Cycuta Syandana...I completely agree, to a point. I think though that there is a bigger problem here and that is that armor and syandana colors rarely match up (see what I did there with the colors?) for most combinations, and it often forces me to pick a syandana/armor set based on how the colors work with the other rather than what I actually want to use. DE, here's what I recommend: at the very least, please allow us to customize the colors for the armor and syandana separately, and if you're feeling extra generous, let us color the armor pieces separately as well. Especially when you have armor with weird coloring schemes like the hulta, trying to get the colors to match with any of the syandanas and still make them look good is a headache and hinders our creativity. Please please please, we need an update to FashionFrame! How are we supposed to kick a$$; when we aren't looking our most fashionable?

Edited by PhoeniixFiire
blocked out my profanity :/