Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Full site option gone?(and other things)

undernown

I first would like to say that this new mobile forum looks way better then the old one.

However, my phone has a rather large screen so I prefer using the full site version to read larger posts as i can zoom in and out.

The problem is that I can no longer find the "full version" option anywhere. Is it now fully disabled for the mobile version, or did I miss something?

I checked both my account page and settings, as well as the bottom of the page where it used to be.

P.s. The auto-corrections and auto-formatting are still horrible!

I don't like it how the editor thinks it can decide better when i want an extra space between my paragraphs either! I can't even get my cursor on the in-between space either! The only thing this will do is create these ridiculous long sentences on posts stretching from the far left to the far right of the page. It's a really bad reading experience as for example my screen can fit 2 A4 pages side-by-side. There's a reason you don't see any paragraphs wider then an A4 in any professionally made reading material. (Ex. Books, newspapers, magazines, etc.)

The alternative is all these empty spaces between my lines of text, which results in another horrible reading experience. Again who thought this was a good idea?

(If you want to see an example of how horrible this is, just look at THIS post!)

P.s.s. Wow; this editor is completely bugging out now. Massive input lag causing missed letters! Cant even switch to inputting numbers cause it bugs out and switches me back to letter input immediately. strangely enough the input lag disappeared when I went back to the title editing field. whatever this causes this input lag, it's in the main text input field. (Mobile phone)

Edit: Had to switch to PC to edit this post cause it was falling apart at the seams. Also why on earth do we have to coupe with this auto-spacing of the return key on the pc version as well?! 

Edited by undernown
Was experiencing horrible problems on mobile version