Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I rather wait for 18.5 then get 18.4 (console edition)

(PSN)MrDemigod81

After seeing 18.5 to come in devstream 69 and after seeing the mummy frame that some players arr hating on its design for which I think looks phenomenal. I rather wait to get 18.5 instead of 18.4 which includes the shadow debt patch or can we get 18.4 with a little bit of content of 18.5 via The Mummy frame I can wait for the other stuff such as to come out like the Kavats, and graphics lighting and etc..etc.. as steve explained. because let's face it Sony certification takes too damn long and I probably won't even see that mummy frame until April I remember Rebecca was saying something about just giving us 18.5 with the other content added into it I'm just paraphrase so I'm not saying she actually said that but along the lines like that please DE I rather wait for 18.4

I totally disagree.

you do realise that Shadow Debt has those powerful new mods right? ones that make melee weapons ridiculously more powerful.. I for one want those mods sooner than later. plus there would otherwise be very little to keep us occupied till 18.5, which DE don't really want, they want us to be playing as much as possible.

Edited by (PS4) robotwars7

2 minutes ago, (XB1) FISTO ROBOT0 said:

I'd rather wait till U19 after seeing the new frame lol. Jk. But I agree with you here, just give us one big package.

I Swear Sony takes for freaking every I understand they got hacked and they're cautious how long they have been dealing with Digital extremes

Edited by (PS4) BIGHEBREW

47 minutes ago, (PS4) robotwars7 said:

I totally disagree.

you do realise that Shadow Debt has those powerful new mods right? ones that make melee weapons ridiculously more powerful.. I for one want those mods sooner than later. plus there would otherwise be very little to keep us occupied till 18.5, which DE don't really want, they want us to be playing as much as possible.

Ok... a seven day event, then what after seven days? if they wanted to keep us occupied  they would have made it a month-long event. I personally can wait it's just mods we getting that's NOT going to drop for everyone. Hell I've been forming vengeful revenant since the second dream and still hasn't gotten it to drop so I'm not looking forward to get more mods that I may not drop I rather get sum of 18.4 and 18.5 and the mummy frame.

Because I messed up lol

20 minutes ago, (PS4) Magician_NG said:

Personally, I don't care either way.

We'll get it our next update eventually and that's all that matters.

Yea I can understand your position. its just certification is a b!tch. Rebecca just mentioned something about during Devstream them possibly giving use a 18.5 with everything in it. The way they release it and it's not there fault Sony sucks for this. I guaranteed you we will get 18.5 once we get 18.4 in March then April will come we have to wait for certification that probably going to take 2 to 3 weeks and get it at the end of April I just hate how that process works. While PC is light years ahead of us because they test all the bugs I rather get one big content instead of separate .0 versions that takes two weeks a certification each time

1 minute ago, (PS4) BIGHEBREW said:

Yea I can understand your position. its just certification is a b!tch. Rebecca just mentioned something about during Devstream a possible giving use a 18.5 with everything in it. The way they release it and it's not there fault Sony sucks for this. I guaranteed you we will get 18.5 once we get 18.4 in March then April will come we have to wait for certification that probably going to take 2 to 3 weeks and get it at the end of April I just hate how that process works. While PC is light years ahead of us because they test all the bugs I rather get one big content instead of separate .0 versions that takes two weeks a certification each time

you do know how big U18.5 will be right? about 3 gb. and you want that on top of all that you've yet to get?

15 minutes ago, (PS4) SupeBoss said:

Normally, I'd go for the interim build....but they trashed focus.

ill wait on 18.5. The Shadow Debt mods can wait too.

Exactly, it's just mods this build nothing exciting coming in 18.4 well I hope we can at least get the new frame, I guess I can wait for the Kavats.

I also disagree.

So far PC have had;

An event with mods that provide opportunity to change some builds (just look a lot of the recent recommended builds for melee weapons), a new tactical alert, changes to sortie rewards, changes to focus and a few new/reintroduced weapons.

Also, unless I've missed something, there is no actual release date for 18.5 yet other than 'march' 

As we know, console builds need at least a few weeks after PC release to hit us.

Not sure how long you've been playing, but back over a year ago DE decided to hold back a console build until PC got a major update - an update that ended up a disaster of bugs and problems that took them ages to fix and massively delayed consoles getting an update.

At the time Steve acknowledged on a devstream they had made a mistake holding back the console update and promised not to do so again.

I hope they go with the intermediatery build, id rather have a decent chunk of new content sooner than wait an unknown amount of time for something that could be a mess and delayed.