Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed Xbox FIX!

(XBOX)HiddenGinja

Hey everyone, 

So what worked for me was this, go to your homepage on xbox, then press start and goto manage game.

What you'll need to do is delete your save data for your profile, and make sure to delete everywhere.

Dont worry, when you restart warframe your save data will be downloaded directly from their servers.

I hope this works for everyone else also.

Have fun Tenno.

Delete everywhere, this ensures its deleted from the cloud aswell. 

Dont worry your sava data is safely stored on warframes servers and will re-download for you on loading.

I dont work for DE and this is just something which has worked for me in past and again today, and is working for many others aswell. 

4 minutes ago, (XB1) HiddenGinja said:

Delete everywhere, this ensures its deleted from the cloud aswell. 

Dont worry your sava data is safely stored on warframes servers and will re-download for you on loading.

I dont work for DE and this is just something which has worked for me in past and again today, and is working for many others aswell. 

How do I delete from cloud?

8 minutes ago, (XB1) slayerofwalls said:

Seems there's an Xbox live problem as well now.

2 minutes ago, (XB1) SERI0USB33F said:

Just a heads up people, XBL have got other issues this time EA Access is included among the list.

The  Xbox service alert is what is preventing people from playing - 'Purchase and Content Usage'.

For some it wont load the game for them, for others it's a login issue.

5 minutes ago, (XB1) AstroBLK said:

Hey, this has happened to me before and the solution above has worked however I wanted to know if any of you know if I will get kicked from my clan if I do delete Warframe as before it seemingly kicked me from my clan and I had to ask for another invite

It shouldn't kick you - i did all of the above. initially it did not work. then i also rebooted my modem and router and did a hard restart, and signed out and back in. I still had to try a lot but managed to get on WF just fine - matchmaking, chat, purchases are all good for me now.

Edited by (XB1) Grigor Zelecker
typos...

8 minutes ago, (XB1) Grigor Zelecker said:

It shouldn't kick you - i did all of the above. initially it did not work. then i also rebooted my modem and router and did a hard restart, and signed out and back in. I still had to try a lot but managed to get on WF just fine - matchmaking, chat, purchases are all good for me now.

Hm, so where you in a clan before?