Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update #5 is here!

[DE]Rebecca

These updates are pretty minor, when we're not on holiday we will be more thourough:

-Fixed Neurode components not available. These rare resources are now found in the Earth region.

-Fixed GPF in VOIP code when disconnected.

This morning we've deployed another:

-Fixed DirectX 11 crash on Windows 8 when you have a video card that is only DirectX 10 compatible.

Hi, can you do a "reset button"?) i try to explain... I wanna try all classes of warframes (first 4), to choose with i like most. For now i need to create few acc, or spend platinum for this purpose. That it is not very cool, because I want simply to just try them... Or i choose wrong branch of items build tree, other would be better. but i can realize it only use items and do few upgraids(spend points)... And i can`t do nothing with that, its so sad( i think there shood be "button of reset", which reset curent item. it can reset skill build, or reset item to lvl 0. it can cost some thing, or be free. it depend on you) but the button MUST BE!!! And reset acc, witch will give you all platinum you spend back, and all items lvl 0. but items you obtain in loot must stay(bluespirits, and mods).

ps sorry for my broken english

Edited by e13ctronic

e13ectronic, you can reset items on configure screen (wrench button), just click "Respec" and check if cost is appropriate to you. This will reset all item upgrades and unattach mods. Pro status of item remains untouched.

Edited by Crond

e13ectronic, you can reset items on configure screen (wrench button), just click "Respec" and check if cost is appropriate to you. This will reset all item upgrades and unattach mods. Pro status of item remains untouched.

Oh god, me lame ( ty bro. about items reset question closed.

but about the reset acc question still actual i think. all came to this universe of tenno-ninjas with 0 knowledge, about what better to choose...

Oh god, me lame ( ty bro. about items reset question closed.

but about the reset acc question still actual i think. all came to this universe of tenno-ninjas with 0 knowledge, about what better to choose...

Choose whatever you are good with. i am good with mag, but some are better with rhino or someone else ;p

try and unlock one you think is neat, and see if you're good or not using them

Hm, I can't get past the launcher now. It just downloaded a new update (around 10MB), and after some time, it said failed to update content. Now, after I restarted the launcher, it's stuck at "Checking for updates..." message. This never happened to me before. I checked the game folders, looks like both Warframe game executables were updated (and none other files were updated), but I just can't get past this launcher.

I know I can just run the game without the launcher, but I'm just trying to be safe, in case if I miss any other patches. And I'd like to now what today's update was, please.

EDIT: I forced myself into the game without the launcher, looks like the update was on 28th December. That must be the DX11 patch. Thinking back about it, I haven't ran the game for the last couple days.

Edited by acrox999

We NEED update 6, good lord. Been running through all the content rapidly. So repetitive now and we are forced to solo cause of an online problem, I can only ever see one person online on my contacts list, everyone else it says they are offline even though they are on and it is impossible to find a random person to join their squad and vice-versa. The fact I've done most of everything wouldn't be such a problem if near enough all the bugs hadn't been reported and I could help people online but I can't find or see anyone T-T Sad times indeed...

Hm, I can't get past the launcher now. It just downloaded a new update (around 10MB), and after some time, it said failed to update content. Now, after I restarted the launcher, it's stuck at "Checking for updates..." message. This never happened to me before. I checked the game folders, looks like both Warframe game executables were updated (and none other files were updated), but I just can't get past this launcher.

I know I can just run the game without the launcher, but I'm just trying to be safe, in case if I miss any other patches. And I'd like to now what today's update was, please.

EDIT: I forced myself into the game without the launcher, looks like the update was on 28th December. That must be the DX11 patch. Thinking back about it, I haven't ran the game for the last couple days.

I just Downloaded the 10MB update aswell jumped in the forums here to see what may have been changed and found no patch notes.

I was also on last night and did not receive and update, so it is something added toady.

We NEED update 6, good lord. Been running through all the content rapidly. So repetitive now and we are forced to solo cause of an online problem, I can only ever see one person online on my contacts list, everyone else it says they are offline even though they are on and it is impossible to find a random person to join their squad and vice-versa. The fact I've done most of everything wouldn't be such a problem if near enough all the bugs hadn't been reported and I could help people online but I can't find or see anyone T-T Sad times indeed...

They being offline could be cause of the different region, just saying. I usually have 3 people online and when I change the region, I have some other guys online since I've played in multiple regions. Been playing with others so much that at the moment I sometimes even prefer solo :)

Edit: the region thing seems to work after doing a game - in realtime it doesn't really seem to change, remembered it a bit wrong.

You could try farming up another Warframe or grind a completely different weapon - there's sniper and shotgun. If you really don't have anything to do, spend some time playing some another game :D

They will focus on developing the game after the holidays :)

Edited by Deimoskiri

Yupyupyupyupyup

Also I would love to have a chart or something showing where I can potentially find new parts to make the Warframe buleprints instead of running blind (If this exists, sorry, I havn't noticed it then lol), as well as some more weapons (For example something close to the needler "Nudge nudge")

Here is Update # 5.1.

It is a small update focused on stability.

Changes include:

-Fixed crashes related to host migration, VOIP shutdown and Shield Drones.

-Fixed Loki Switch Teleporting stationary enemies.

-Removed Holiday FX. Happy New Year!

-Improvements to Solar map clipping and ring accuracy.

-Crouching improvements, lowered firing positions for better cover.

-Some Market prices have been lowered.

-Improve AI attack times and movement when out of cover.

-Some Melee Mods are more potent now.

-Minor mission fixes based on forum posts (hostage problems, incorrect VO).

-Excalibur Prime can properly install Excalibur Mods.

-Fixed some boss drops going through the floor.

Thanks for the diligent reporting, Warframers!

Happy New Year to all!

Here is Update # 5.1.

It is a small update focused on stability.

Changes include:

-Fixed crashes related to host migration, VOIP shutdown and Shield Drones.

-Fixed Loki Switch Teleporting stationary enemies.

-Removed Holiday FX. Happy New Year!

-Improvements to Solar map clipping and ring accuracy.

-Crouching improvements, lowered firing positions for better cover.

-Some Market prices have been lowered.

-Improve AI attack times and movement when out of cover.

-Some Melee Mods are more potent now.

-Minor mission fixes based on forum posts (hostage problems, incorrect VO).

-Excalibur Prime can properly install Excalibur Mods.

-Fixed some boss drops going through the floor.

Thanks for the diligent reporting, Warframers!

Happy New Year to all!

very nice cheers :) when can we excpect update 6.0

Kibermax-sorry you got bored with the scenery. There are 3 cool factions of enemies and good number of warframes and weapons to try out. The melee system is pretty cool and actually has a bit of depth to it for special moves. Obviously new scenery is our highest priority!

Kibermax-sorry you got bored with the scenery. There are 3 cool factions of enemies and good number of warframes and weapons to try out. The melee system is pretty cool and actually has a bit of depth to it for special moves. Obviously new scenery is our highest priority!

Will any new scenery have trees you can cut in half with your swords? Even if they're burned out post-nuclear-wasteland trees.

Or like... trees in a space greenhouse.

What about recon missions on planets? Or like MJ12 suggested Greenhouse like facillities. It would be much more awesome to have missions actually on planets though with some folage. An idea for mission types also is possible multiple drop points where the squad is dropped into different parts of the level would add variety to the level without having to add too much. Also one of the Grineer and Corpus bosses are in charge of a sort of factory facility, havng those in an actual factory would be great either in woodland like terrain or another. Adding more and better ways for recon and stealth will also open the game up to endless possibilities of fun, things to do and try and will keep the testers/players satisfied.

What do you guy think?

I'm hoping more acrobatics and different melee attacks and animations are in the works also xD