Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update #5 is here!

[DE]Rebecca

The gameplay is sweet and solid but there are a few things I would love to see

- Having to press double Space to climb stuff and let as much of the enviorment be climbable as possible. This could lead to the expansion of secret loot spots with some dexterity or teleportation (PLEASE, more loot spots so I can have my Diablo tendency apply to this game :D )

- More and more and more random encounters and random events and cameos and whatever you can throw in there (Kitchen sink included) to keep things changing as much as possible. This is going to add PLENTY of replayability. Not only that, but you can make a trophy list of all the special events you have found with the reward of finding them all (Until the next update brings more) being something amazing yet special like a special operations skin or unique model of a character for each update phase.

- Cleaner animations for rolling and adding options to the way you wana land (Space lands in a roll, F in a downward slash and just normal landing since I only like landing into a roll for tactical situations)

- An indication of how long XP and Afinity boosters last from the store as well as on the main menu.

- Tacticool grenades?

- More special attacks like a forward thrust that can only hit one target and do great damage with a cool animation (Land the blow, twist the blade and pull it out)

- A clarification on if you will absolutely have a wipe and money restore or not because I jived at those prices (almost 40 dollars for the Rhino pack???)

- Last but not least, clarification on the discount founders get on Platinum purchases please and thank you!

That is all :)

I love the game so far (Enough to throw 100 bucks at it for haha) but I can see this getting old for people if there aren't enough suprises and room designs and randomizations and goals to keep going!

Edited by Ninjaman999

- Last but not least, clarification on the discount founders get on Platinum purchases please and thank you!

I can clarify this for you:

What it means is the platinum included in your Founders package is discounted. You received $150 worth of platinum, but paid $99.99 for the entire package (which includes much more than just platinum).

Hope that helps!

when they reset everything u will have the platinum you got from your purchases given back to you.

While your right Initiate, there was no gaurentee whether they were going to reset for Open beta (They said IF we reset) so I just want a final answer :)

I can clarify this for you:

What it means is the platinum included in your Founders package is discounted. You received $150 worth of platinum, but paid $99.99 for the entire package (which includes much more than just platinum).

Hope that helps!

Ahhhh ok, It sounded like discounts on Platinum Purchases. You guys should totally reword that please :)

"Discounted Platinum Pack" or something ^_^ , and thank you for the timely responses. I like those :P

Edited by Ninjaman999

There is no way any game can devolve into the financial black hole that is BF Heroes. It's a plight of the F2P market. It breaks the basic principles of F2P with a sledgehammer (No buying power, keeping a free core game) and rob's the little kiddies. EndRant

But it seems DE is adopting the design style of something like DOTA where you buy heroes for low sums (They need to make money somehow) while making skins and weapons more pricey. Not a win for the financialy desolate, but then again, if your on a gaming rig that can run this, I'm sure you can fork over 5 for a Warframe or 10 bucks for a Warframe and 2 weapons or so (Idealy), just saying :3

PS: Donate: Something that is given to a charity, esp. a sum of money

Your not giving a donation bro, thats a transaction lol.

PSS: I think you can craft blueprints and create Warframes CFYBR, it seems like a smart means to utilize a loot system while still making you earn your Warframes if your not forking over the loot IRL hehe

Edited by Ninjaman999

i dont have skype lol but i will add you in game what is your callsign/in game name?

Akrista, the problem is that i play in the southamerican west server, so i say the skype thing because that way i can told you when i´ll conected

There is no way any game can devolve into the financial black hole that is BF Heroes. It's a plight of the F2P market. It breaks the basic principles of F2P with a sledgehammer (No buying power, keeping a free core game) and rob's the little kiddies. EndRant

But it seems DE is adopting the design style of something like DOTA where you buy heroes for low sums (They need to make money somehow) while making skins and weapons more pricey. Not a win for the financialy desolate, but then again, if your on a gaming rig that can run this, I'm sure you can fork over 5 for a Warframe or 10 bucks for a Warframe and 2 weapons or so (Idealy), just saying :3

PS: Donate: Something that is given to a charity, esp. a sum of money

Your not giving a donation bro, thats a transaction lol.

PSS: I think you can craft blueprints and create Warframes CFYBR, it seems like a smart means to utilize a loot system while still making you earn your Warframes if your not forking over the loot IRL hehe

True

I hate losing stuff I've got before this patch... And why we need to buy WARFRAMES only for Platinum now? : <

I think, this game will be based on donate soon, like Battlefield Heroes... No donate — no fun for you : <

Think that, Donations, are like buying a game, you are paying for a game, always is that way.

GG. Captain Vor is impossible to solo, he will 1 hit 150 shield + 125 hp.

i kill solo with a loki lvl 3... yes, is difficult, but you only need pacience and a good aim :3

I literally went in there with full energised Volt and just kept shocking him and shooting him in the gob while he was stunned. Good idea to use something like the Braton or stronger.

nope, i use mk1 and my skana, and using the explosives barrels

Pwew Thats a lot of fancy words and changes you got there...Im glad i started playing when this update was out or I dont know what I would think of this game! Oh wait, yes I do, that it is still AWESOME!!! Keep up the good work and make this game the best friggen game you can make!

\m/

Excuse me DEsteve, can you please include change lists for those micro-updates so we know exactly whats going on and whether the changes have taken effect or not? :D Please and thanks :D

Agreed. I'm always curious about what's been changed/fixed. i.e. if a consistent, game fatal bug always stops my progress half an hour into play, I would be more likely to log in and invest some time into the game if I knew that bug was squashed.

Plus, it'd just be cool to know out of curiosity's sake.