Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Having Problems Logging In

NaniteCircuit

First off, I fully understand that the forums are new and probably have some kinks that need to be worked out. That being said, there is one issue that I'm curious if anyone else has, or if DE was aware of. Whenever I close my browser, it signs me out of the forums. Not the website, mind you. Normally, this would be a minor annoyance if it weren't for the fact that clicking the "Sign In" button only reloaded the main forum page without any changes.

The only way to sign in is to log out of the website, then sign back in, THEN click the forum sign in button.

A second thought, the forum groupings are a bit screwed right now, as evidenced by the fact that the Design Council has vanished.

Same here, I'm on iPad tablet and clicking login here on the forums do nothing other than refresh the page without loggin me in. Had to delete cookies in order to log in again. 

This will probably be the same on my android phone when I get to using that later today. I liked the old forums better, you didn't have as much in regards as stuff but things were more stable and you stayed logged in when you closed the page as long as you didn't delete your browser cache.