The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Favorite Melee Weapons

BoompigXD

This is a thread for posting what your favorite melee weapons are in this game and why.

I'll start The Mire

Reasons-

-The Mire does venom damage that adds an extra 8 damage so its actual base dmg is 43 and charge dmg is 83

-Fast (its no fang but its pretty fast and has a decent charge speed)

-Is a killing machine when elemental mods are tied with it.

-Looks plain awesome and if you put Molten Impact on it well............ It looks like it came straight from hell.

Edited by BoompigXD

Enjoy your short range 150 charge damage at a speed of 2.1s

For me it's Dual Zoren and Orthos. Flying around the map is fun, Orthos just absolutely murders everything.

mine is still in the foundry D: but i will test it out tomorrow as soon as its out xD i'm excited tbh xD

:( why am i the only one who likes Mire :(

pretty much :C mire is like... meh nothing special e.e the poison doesnt do much help in high level missions :C and if i were to choose from mire and skana i stilll would go for skana for some reason. and if i didn't mistaken anything, poison heals some infested

Enjoy your short range 150 charge damage at a speed of 2.1s

For me it's Dual Zoren and Orthos. Flying around the map is fun, Orthos just absolutely murders everything.

You cannot comprehend the fact that gold bling takes precedence over mere trivial stats.

hate

-goes tf in

-mows down waves of everything like the grim reaper

-looks cool as shi*t

-if I'm not mistaken it comes with melee channel?

dual ether

-the clear blades look sick af

-decent speed

-goes in

Edited by aerokiss

Some weird answers in this thread.  For end game in melee you pretty much just need a fast charge time and armor ignore when you can get it.  Other things - like attack speed - are pretty useful too.  But most of the time at 30 you will be charging your melee weapon. 

At the moment my favorite is Hate.  I think the devs did a swell job with the animations and I enjoy the rhythm the weapon has when spamming charge attacks.  My second favorite would likely be the Kestrel despite the bugs; it's just too damn entertaining throwing heavy enemies on their &#! from range.

Dual Ethers- That crystal... transparent look they have I just can't help but love a lot, reminds me of the energy sword from Halo. Versatility is something I find really important, and well, they happen to be that.

Othos- Maybe it's because it's got the shiny new weapon factor but, for some reason it just seemed to click so well with me and I just enjoy using it alot. I don't even like polearms. @__@ But I just have so much fun using it....