Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt's Attire

aerokiss

Why are the other warframes decked out in the lastest deep space sexy assassin-wear while volt is stuck with ghetto-hand-me-hood ratchet food stamp scrags? 

i think volt needs a makeover o.o I thought that it was hilarious how to' up from the floo' up and downright ratchet he was.

Look at Vauban...he is the ugliest frame to date aside from Trinity...

idk that's on a higher scale, everything about vaubad is just god-awful in general... there's no hope for him..

volt however doesn't deserve such harsh treatment..

I have wondered for a while why he seems to be wearing a skirt and heels...

No, the main issue I have with him is the distribution of colors actually.

That's my problem too, actually.  I love the overall shape of Volt's armor, but unless you make his color scheme utterly bland, you're going to have this weird situation of shoulders-back-skirt matching up in weird, stupid ways.

Also, what the heck is with his 4th swatch?  Really?  The tips of his toes, his fingers, and the sides of his butt-knives-thingie?  That's it?

That's my problem too, actually.  I love the overall shape of Volt's armor, but unless you make his color scheme utterly bland, you're going to have this weird situation of shoulders-back-skirt matching up in weird, stupid ways.

Also, what the heck is with his 4th swatch?  Really?  The tips of his toes, his fingers, and the sides of his butt-knives-thingie?  That's it?

I believe they affect his 'eyes' too.

I believe they affect his 'eyes' too.

Not as far as I can see.  The closest thing to what I think you're describing is the markings on the face, which is controlled by swatch 3 (also in charge of front torso, skirt, and arm coils).

Look at Vauban...he is the ugliest frame to date aside from Trinity...

*points out with index finger at trinity* eh trinity looks like samurai!!! So strong!

Edited by Jacate

ConceptVoltWarframe.jpg

Love the concept art for volt, i think something got lost in the translation though.

The engine probably couldn't generate all the edges properly and the hitbox either.

And the divide at the private part would have looked very wrong.

Edited by Jacate

Are we forgetting the fact that Loki wears pantaloons and a submarine on his head? 

No, but that doesn't really affect the carapace tuxedo with a unicorn cuttlefish for a head.

Again, I do like the look of Volt, but the color breakdown needs to be fixed.  And if anything, he needs to be skinnier.

Why are the other warframes decked out in the lastest deep space sexy assassin-wear while volt is stuck with ghetto-hand-me-hood ratchet food stamp scrags? 

i think volt needs a makeover o.o I thought that it was hilarious how to' up from the floo' up and downright ratchet he was.

Personal preference.

I think the developers tried to make the Warframes look really distinctive (even if they looked ridiculous). Also,

idk that's on a higher scale, everything about vaubad is just god-awful in general... there's no hope for him..

volt however doesn't deserve such harsh treatment..

What is with all the hate with Vauban? The heck did he do?