Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Building Warframe: Conclave Improvements

DE_Adam

53 minutes ago, (XB1)Zoltan6201 said:

Sorry, I'm biased, but I'm not the only one that worries that Conclave balancing is going to ruin DS conflicts.  It's not doom, just concern.

It's not like Dark Sector conflicts could get any worse than what we had before. There was just so much cheese and abuse in there.

You should try to participate in the Conclave and then voice your opinion in the subforum, they definitely listen to feedback there. And I'm pretty sure that if the Dark Sector conflicts feature PvP gameplay again, then it'll be based on the new Conclave mechanics.

Edited by Kontrollo
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, PainisDeWitt said:

Stamina in Conclave should make it more balanced. 

We have a lot of melee spammers, specially Jat Kitag ones and it's annoying.

No, it would not.
Stamina did not limit neither your melee attacks nor your mobility. Actually it would raise the skill gap between experienced and unexperienced players in Conclave even more and that would make it seem even more unbalanced then before. Melee spamming is about mashing 1 button, melee spamming with stamina is still about mashing 1 button with the difference, that you need knowledge about movement to not be even more of a turtle than you are now without this knowledge. 
Getting rid of lag and show the player base that you have to jump, if a melee player assaults you, is the way to solve this so called "problem".

3 hours ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

Adding a stamina bar would kill all slow warframes like frost because and it would force people to stay and fight even though that's not everyone's play style so I would focus on nerfing melee damage and nerfing mk1 weapon damage so that new players are              encouraged to play the game and get better gear 

It would increase the newbie crushing.
Stamina only limits stupid movement (->it only limits how often you can use your sprint button). Only newbies use stupid movement to such an extent that stamina would actually change anything. The ideal way of moving is by flying around and using the dodge roll to accelerate. You regenerate stamina while flying. You don't need stamina to use the dodge roll.
There are a few exceptions, but I'm against nerfing melee in general. Get rid of lag and you'll see that melee isn't dangerous, if you start to avoid melee by jumping.
Also mk1 weapons should not be nerfed, noone should've any advantage over another player just by owning different gear. It's anything but competitive.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Zoltan6201 said:

I would really like to see statistics on how many people actually participate in Conclave.

It seems like DE is spending a LOT of time on Conclave while Clans are a lower priority.

No one in my clan, nor alliance plays Conclave.

The only reason that balancing would need to be considered is because some people voice their concerns over some people using one weapon over another.  There are always methods to counter tactics.

There are ways to disarm players, though they're probably not allowed in Conclave..

Sorry, I'm biased, but I'm not the only one that worries that Conclave balancing is going to ruin DS conflicts.  It's not doom, just concern.

And why exactly do you feel like this?
For me it seems like there are a handful people who work on the one hand on conclave, but at the same time on different projects. The conclave gets one article of Building Warframe and a little bit of new content (3-4 new maps and/or some features) every 3-4 months. If you see the conclave changes in the patchnotes, then there is often just some shifting of numbers based on the feedback of the (small) conclave community. Imo this is not as much time spend on conclave as you make it sound.

Edited by Feyangol

Suggested by " Burnalot " via facebook comment: "However rather then a another pool of "stamina" why not base it on the current energy pool, same one you use for skills, however with a slight improved regen rate in pvp. "
I think this idea is a grandiose one, but I'll simplify the suggestion from my perspective: 
Stamina regens faster based on two things: How high your current stamina level is (Say at 50% stamina, base regen is doubled, and at 75% is trippled) - and your current energy levels, it would give a different use for energy rather than just used for abilities, and would give stamina a type of 'pick up' through obtaining energy orbs. I would really love to see something like this implemented, I think it could be the first steps towards finding that balance Tenshin seeks.

• @Feyangol :  Using Melee attacks in conclave could drain a portion of your stamina, say 5 stamina, if stamina cap was 100, 7 if stamina cap was 150, etc... (Channeled attacks are doubled cost) ~ This would negate melee spam I feel.
Edited by ZX779

2 hours ago, Feyangol said:

No, it would not.
Stamina did not limit neither your melee attacks nor your mobility. Actually it would raise the skill gap between experienced and unexperienced players in Conclave even more and that would make it seem even more unbalanced then before. Melee spamming is about mashing 1 button, melee spamming with stamina is still about mashing 1 button with the difference, that you need knowledge about movement to not be even more of a turtle than you are now without this knowledge. 
Getting rid of lag and show the player base that you have to jump, if a melee player assaults you, is the way to solve this so called "problem".

It would increase the newbie crushing.
Stamina only limits stupid movement (->it only limits how often you can use your sprint button). Only newbies use stupid movement to such an extent that stamina would actually change anything. The ideal way of moving is by flying around and using the dodge roll to accelerate. You regenerate stamina while flying. You don't need stamina to use the dodge roll.

Its not about old stamina system that did not work most of the time.  If stamina would ever be introduced in conclave it would be entirely new system that will limit all types of movements.

3 hours ago, Feyangol said:

There are a few exceptions, but I'm against nerfing melee in general. Get rid of lag and you'll see that melee isn't dangerous, if you start to avoid melee by jumping.

Get rid of lag? I don't want to go in to details why you can't exactly get rid of all lag. Absolute best is that you can design a network code that will make the game be played around slight lag of 100-150 ms. Most modern shooters do that with slight engine prediction and then sync stuff on server.

Warframe network code was not desinged for PvP. Its entirely client sided. Clients can do whatever they want and then send results on server. As a result in PvE you almost don't see any lag as you can deal damage and kill enemies locally and then send kill information to server. However, in PvP ridiculous stuff like this happens all the time.

Unfortunately, PvP team is very small and has no control over most elements in game. We will have to cope with that network code.

On 26/2/2016 at 7:45 AM, Knaimhe said:

The concept of personal dueling (within an Annihilation match) is just too fanciful.

I don't think it'd be a worthwhile addition, considering:
1. The innumerable bugs and complaints that it would inevitably introduce.
2. The already existing alternatives (private matches).

"Wow, this ability happens to damage everyone, not just my dueling opponent."
"My dueling opponent just left the game. Guess I'm out of the game for the next two minutes."
"Hey, I was trying to initiate a duel. How dare you shoot me."
"No, I wasn't bowing at you, I was bowing at that other player. Why did you accept? Now we have to sit around for two minutes."
In fact, the idea of dueling has actually already introduced more bugs to the pile of existing Conclave bugs: host migrations will sometimes place all players in a "dueling" state such that they cannot collect pickups. (Additional note: This suggests that duelists will not be able to collect ammo.)

Secondly, the mechanic is conceptually redundant. Dueling within an ongoing Annihilation match is highly impractical; disrupting the flow of the public match is not necessary when it's possible to host a private match instead. I understand the wish to support hypothetical grudge matches and one-upmanship between certain players, but I strongly suspect the desire for such functionality has been overestimated.

I can assure you that your claims about melee are untrue.
Most players do not use only melee... and the (Dragon) Nikana can kill you in one hit, not three.

This and

On 26/2/2016 at 0:57 PM, .HanZo. said:

Thanks for the input on what is coming next for conclave. A new player bracket with restricted mods is a good idea, even though it will give smurf accounts an actual meaning.

Using your ressources on implementing a Dueling Mode in Annihilation is in my opinion a wrong choice. Being spammed with Duel requests in Annihilation could be rather annoying and are unnecessary.We already can duel in private games if we want. Here you're not giving more possibilities that we can use to improve the warframe pvp overall. In best case its a bit more comfortability.

Things i want for Conclave PvP:

1. A proper Spectator mode in private matches.
  2. An option to host on our own dedicated servers instead of our home isp. This affects balance in a real drastic way.
  3. More thought out abilities in pvp (some are strong, some are practically useless). I understand this is taking time and always will stay in progress. 
  4. Leaderboards like in PvE.

Some people mentioned adding Stamina for Conclave. I like the current fast paced mobility. But i could imagine, adding more offensive mobilitycrippling mods could be an option. 

This. The duel option is quite useless, and could lead to many problems. It breaks the battle pace, could cause bugs, ecc... instead you could have implemented much more required features like a

1)spectator mode,

2) a "menu option" for our matches which gives us also the chance to choose maps, energy and life respawn, basic stats or boosts, to ban certain frames/weapons, requirements for access, etc...

3) rework many abilities. 80% of the abilities in warframe are suited for a PVE kind of gameplay. Pls don't fear to change some skill, even interely , to better suit PvP.

4) Control on matchmaking. 

5) Mr does not tell you anything on pvp ability, neither pvp rank cause points can be farmed. K/D Ratio , that should be the way to combine players. So if you have a k/d of 5 , you're fighting against too unexperienced players so you will be combined with others veterans which also have high K/D. Your K/D go down because you don't kill more so easily? You will be paired with players with lower abilities, but if you go again up , you will fight again strong players. It is just perfect. Sure there are the ways to "break" this system, as using new accounts but if you kill easily lots of players, you will skyrocket to high K/D and the "killnoob fest" will end. Or you can "hold on" in matches to not acquire too much points, but in this way you will no more farm easily points. i think that this would be a great step forward.    

The bowing at an opponent in annihilation sounds good in concept but I'm not sure if the fast pace of a match will allow people time to even do that without getting killed by some other guy.

Also, the idea of activating 1v1 in an annihilation match mid-match sounds like it can be abused by 2 players in cahoots.

Edited by OoKeNnEtHoO

On 2/26/2016 at 1:45 AM, Knaimhe said:

I can assure you that your claims about melee are untrue.
Most players do not use only melee...

Sorry but this is just an untrue statement. Dragon nikana with the blind justice stance executing the guding light combo is the most abused of all melee weapons. Second would be the jat kittag with ground slam or and then the destreza...if there is a dragon nikana spammer in an annihilation match all bets are that he gets either first or second place. Melee is too overpowered and if you dont want to chng the dmg dealt fine. But make the player more vulnerable if he doesnt land the combo instead of no hit markers while hes standing 5m in front of you and you empty your entire tigirs to no effect while hes in a combo.

These changes do seem interesting and can't wait to see how it'll play out, the condition matchmaking will help new players learn the basics of the conclave and make them feel more comfortable in the conclave without them just being mowed down by vets of the conclave. So when they face more experienced players it'll be a bit more entertaining than before. Not too fond of the dueling 1v1 in annihilation, would rather prefer a private match if I were to ever duel someone. When I play annihilation, I like to face everybody not just focus on one person.

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 2:28 PM, Feyangol said:

And why exactly do you feel like this?
For me it seems like there are a handful people who work on the one hand on conclave, but at the same time on different projects. The conclave gets one article of Building Warframe and a little bit of new content (3-4 new maps and/or some features) every 3-4 months. If you see the conclave changes in the patchnotes, then there is often just some shifting of numbers based on the feedback of the (small) conclave community. Imo this is not as much time spend on conclave as you make it sound.

Because, IMO, it's a complete waste of time.  Balance is having complete control by the players to select whichever Warframe and whatever gear they choose.  There are so many different builds and configurations that allow players to counter most types of attacks.

Dark Sectors do not need Conclave balancing.  They need to be immune to all cheats or exploits.  Other than that it should be rolled out like it was with possibly the addition of different types of combat or competition.

I am not specifically aware of it, but I doubt that clan players complained about OP Warframe builds that were dominating DS conflicts.

15 hours ago, (XB1)LastxMOHICANx said:

Sorry but this is just an untrue statement.

Excuse me?
You are coming from console Warframe, trying to tell me that my statement about the PC Conclave community to another PC Warframe player is untrue?
Where's the logic? That's like a blind man trying to tell me what color my shirt is.

Yes, melee is very prevalent in PC Conclave.
Yes, it is probably even more prevalent in console Conclave due to the increased difficulty of gunplay with controllers.
No, most PC Conclave players are not built for pure melee.

On Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 6:20 PM, TheJadrimian said:

Always good to see what's in the pipeline for Conclave; thanks for the update!

Recruit Conditioning seems like a good solution to retaining new players, though I do have a couple of worries:

• Will the toggle for it only be available from the options menu, as the article indicates? I would hope it could also be switched on and off from the Conclave console, where it'd be pertinent and highly visible, rather than buried in the game's rather extensive options menu where I imagine it could easily be ignored or forgotten.
  • Will there be text or tooltips in the game to make it clear to new and returning players how Recruit Conditioning works, without them having to dig up the details outside of the game? There are currently a fair number of things that new players are unlikely to learn without combing the wiki or asking a friend, and it would be unfortunate to add to the pile, especially when it's a feature specifically aimed at new players.
  • Are you certain that removing rare mod drops is enough to dissuade experienced players from staying in Recruit Conditioning for an easy ride and cheap standing gain, or persuade newer players to take the plunge and turn the option off? I sense further measures may be necessary. There are lots of options, from cutting standing gain (partially or entirely, to discourage people farming rep by fighting newbies) to restricting loadouts (e.g. starter frames only, or no mods) to disabling Recruit Conditioning automatically when certain criteria are met (e.g. reaching the second rank of the conclave syndicate). One could probably make a whole topic about it, but for now I'll settle for saying that I think it'd be worth creating more incentive to play without the option on, for both new(er) and veteran players.

The problem with MR rank is it doesn't accurately express a players conclave skill. I'm MR 21 and I'm constantly getting wrecked by MR 10 players. I'm not used to the ultra fast paced pvp and these newer players are coming into the game and jumping right in and thriving. I want the skins enough to keep coming back for the rep, but getting spanked sucks. We need a proper skill stat that takes in to mind conclave k:d to determine who we match with.

Edited by (PS4)appretice

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 2:23 PM, Kontrollo said:

It's not like Dark Sector conflicts could get any worse than what we had before. There was just so much cheese and abuse in there.

You should try to participate in the Conclave and then voice your opinion in the subforum, they definitely listen to feedback there. And I'm pretty sure that if the Dark Sector conflicts feature PvP gameplay again, then it'll be based on the new Conclave mechanics.

I've seen Conclave PvP.  In Primetime and other videos. There's no need for me to "try it".  I am very familiar with the balancing they have tried.  Limiting the warframes that are allowed in Conclave. Limiting the weapons. 

I think that they are listening and are making changes.  "As of 18.5 all Warframes will be available for use in Conclave with Abilities and traits balanced for use against other players."

I just don't believe that they need to do any balancing.

From the latest 18.3.1 patch notes: 

All Warframes now have Conclave specific Health, Shield and Armour values.

• Warframe Conclave Mobility stats and Mods have been adjusted adjusted to match new Effective Hit Point values.
  • Primary and Secondary weapon damage has been adjusted to match new Conclave EHP values.
  • Warframe Ability damage has been adjusted to match new Conclave EHP values.
  • Elemental Mobility Mods no longer work with Mirage’s clones until she is at full Energy.
  • Automatic weapons and shotguns now have a 1.2x damage modifier for headshots in Conclave.
  • Burst and semi-automatic weapons now have a 1.5x damage modifier for headshots in Conclave.
  • Kill X with Primary/Secondary weapon Challenges have been removed from the Capture the Cephalon game type.
  • Despair, the Hikou series and the AkStiletto are now available for use in Conclave.
  • Increased damage and ammo pool of Penta series in Conclave.
  • Increased damage and ammo pool of Tonkor in Conclave.
  • Decreased ammo pool of Miter in Conclave.
  • Adjusted the match countdown number’s positioning on the screen.
  • Reduced the health restored by Wukong’s Defy Ability in Conclave.
  • The following Mods have been added to Teshin’s offerings for purchase at the Whirlwind Rank:
  • Armored Evade: +20% Damage Resistance while dodging, -20% Slide
  • Armored Acrobatics: +20% Damage Resistance during Bullet Jump, -0.1 Mobility
  • Reduced the requirements of most Conclave Daily Challenges.
  • Argon Crystals have been removed from the Conclave Weekly Mission completion rewards.
  • The Conclave Mod Enguard has been combined with the Anticipation Mod and renamed Armored Recovery.
  • Armored Recovery: 50% Damage Resistance while knocked down, -20% slide.
  • The Fast Deflection Mod has been removed from Conclave, and its effects have been applied to all Conclave players by default.
  • The Quick Charge Conclave Mod now has a trade-off of -20 Shield Capacity.
  • Health Orb respawn rate has been increased from 40 seconds to 120 in Conclave.
  • Damage resistance while airborne has been removed from the Tactical Retreat Mod.
  • The knockdown effect has been removed from Blind Justice’s Guiding Light combo in Conclave.
  • Effective Hit Points have been adjusted for all Warframes in Conclave.
  • The Mobility stat has been set to 1 for all Warframes in Conclave.
  • Temporarily removed chance to restore health/shield Mods from Conclave. These Mods will make a return with some adjustments before the end of the month.
  • Increased the damage of most Primary weapons in Conclave.
  • Increased the damage of most Secondary weapons in Conclave.
  • Made slight adjustments to overall Warframe Effective Hit Points in Conclave.
  • Reduced the effectiveness of Mirage’s passive in Conclave.
  • Dread is now available for use in Conclave.
  • All Polearm weapons and Polearm Stances are now available in Conclave.
  • Opticor damage has been adjusted to one hit kill against the highest base EHP without +EHP mods in Conclave.
  • Daikyu damage has been adjusted to one hit kill against the highest base EHP without +EHP mods in Conclave. (Requires Spring-Loaded Broadhead mod)
  • Paris, Paris Prime and Cernos damage has been adjusted to two charged shot kill against the highest base EHP with +EHP mods in Conclave.
  • Mk1 Paris damage has been adjusted to two charged and one quick shot kill against the highest base EHP with +EHP mods in Conclave.
  • Rakta Cernos damage has been adjusted to three charged shot kill against the highest base EHP with +EHP mods in Conclave.
  • Sniper Rifle damage has been adjusted to two-hit kill against the highest base EHP with +EHP mods in Conclave (Requires Lie in Wait Mod)
  • The following Warframe Abilities no longer require a target to activate in Conclave, encouraging greater accuracy and less button spam:
  • Ash - Bladestorm
  • Equinox - Rest and Rage
  • Limbo - Banish
  • Mag - Bullet Attractor
  • Nekros - Soul Punch
  • Nyx - Mind Control
  • Oberon - Smite
  • Saryn - Spores
  • Trinity - Well of Life and Energy Vampire
  • Increased range of the following Abilities to compensate for their new soft targeting mechanics and ability to miss: Smite, Banish, Mind Control, Spores, Soul Punch, and Well of Life.
  • Ash's Bladestorm range has been increased from 8m to 10m in Conclave.
  • Elemental Bullet Jump Mods now consume 15 Energy per target when their elemental effect hits.
  • Mobility buffs have been removed from Elemental Bullet Jump Mods in Conclave.
  • Staggers/Knockdowns and radial damage removed from quick melee slam attacks in Conclave.
  • The Scindo series, Gram, Galatine, Magistar, Fragor and Jat Kittag have had their damage and Stance damage increased in Conclave.
  • Twin Gremlins damage has been decreased in Conclave.
  • Increased the +/- EHP values of the +/- Mobility Conclave Mods.
  • A minimum of 3 players in Annihilation and 4 players in Team Annihilation/Capture the Cephalon is now required for Conclave Matches to begin.
  • Changing Loadout in the pre-match Lobby screen will now update to your chosen Frame.
  • Increased the overall EHP curve from light to heavy Warframes in Conclave.
  • Reintroduced tiered base Mobility stats for all Warframes in Conclave.
  • The Mortal Conduct Conclave Mod has been changed to: At Low Health, +60% Channeled Damage Reflection for 8 seconds.
  • The Impenetrable Offense Conclave Mod has been changed to: At Max Energy, +50% Damage Block.
  • The Secondary Wind Conclave Mod has been changed to: On Kill, +5 Health Regen for 10 Seconds.
  • Reduced the damage of explosive weapons in Conclave.
  • Reduced the overall damage of polearm weapons in Conclave.
  • Reduced the duration of Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors in Conclave.
  • You can no longer gain energy while Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors is active in Conclave.

For the record, that's a lot more than just 2-3 people working on Conclave.

They are evidently spending a LOT of time and resources on Conclave.

In my opinion, it's a complete waste of time.  Let everyone use any ability or weapon they want. 

If they really expect people to use Conclave mods for DS conflicts, that's going to make our existing specters useless. 

I know that DE is reluctant to give information, but DE Steve and DE Scott should definitely tell us if DS will be based on Conclave, require Conclave mods and if specters will be used in DS Conflicts. 

It appears that they will because we can still build them for the clan solar rails.  It would be nice to have some clarification. I'm sure some clans would be interested.

Ive been playing conclave for a while now and enjoy some of the changes made from when cephalon capture was the only available option to choose. The balancing can get slightly annoying at times, until you get used to it but overall its been fun. I like the idea of being able to 1v1 in annihilation because the maps are really nice and have more variety as opposed to the dojos dueling room. My only concern is allowing aim assist to be used in pvp as it defeats the purpose of requiring skill to win. I know it can get annoying to shoot at players parkouring all around but thats just one of the things that require skill, e.g., being able to predict where your opponent is going to move. I have played against a few players who are perfectly fine admitting to using it, others who lie and claim its pure skill, and the mastery rank 0s who dont realize they could turn it off. That was my only concern with conclave and keep up the good work.

2 hours ago, (XB1)Zoltan6201 said:

I've seen Conclave PvP.  In Primetime and other videos. There's no need for me to "try it".  I am very familiar with the balancing they have tried.  Limiting the warframes that are allowed in Conclave. Limiting the weapons. 

I think that they are listening and are making changes.  "As of 18.5 all Warframes will be available for use in Conclave with Abilities and traits balanced for use against other players."

I just don't believe that they need to do any balancing.

*snip*

For the record, that's a lot more than just 2-3 people working on Conclave.

They are evidently spending a LOT of time and resources on Conclave.

In my opinion, it's a complete waste of time.  Let everyone use any ability or weapon they want. 

If they really expect people to use Conclave mods for DS conflicts, that's going to make our existing specters useless. 

I know that DE is reluctant to give information, but DE Steve and DE Scott should definitely tell us if DS will be based on Conclave, require Conclave mods and if specters will be used in DS Conflicts. 

It appears that they will because we can still build them for the clan solar rails.  It would be nice to have some clarification. I'm sure some clans would be interested.

Well, if you think there's "no need for you to try it", then you probably shouldn't complain about it either.

Yes, at some point there were probably more people working on it because they had to make PvE and PvP into separate, independent modes in a lot of ways. Also additional maps and game modes have been added in the meantime.

But a lot of the changes over the past year were stat tweaks; these don't touch any of the core game mechanics and they happen all the time. What I'm saying is, just because there are a lot of lines with changes doesn't mean those changes took a lot of time to implement (comparatively speaking; DE is a big company, and the new Conclave has been in development for probably well over a year now). They've added balanced versions of our Warframes one after the other and are now finally catching up, the rest of the weapons will follow soonTM.

You're pretty much disqualifying yourself with this: "I just don't believe that they need to do any balancing."

The old Conclave and Dark Sectors were a horrible nightmare of abuse and imbalance and should never return in that form, ever. With the current Conclave we now have a PvP where putting in the effort to mastering it actually makes a difference.

I think they haven't been forthcoming with information regarding Dark Sectors because they're going to completely overhaul that part as well. Just a hunch, though.

2 hours ago, Kontrollo said:

Well, if you think there's "no need for you to try it", then you probably shouldn't complain about it either.

Please refrain from ad hominem attacks or characterizing people's concerns as "complaining".  It just lowers the quality of discourse.

Perhaps I was not clear. I am only concerned about PvP balancing regarding future DS Conflicts.  People may PvP all they want. I do not believe that it is popular at all.  No one I know plays Conclave.  This is a PvE game that has PvP added later.  Many have asked for participation stats, but none have been released.

Yes, at some point there were probably more people working on it because they had to make PvE and PvP into separate, independent modes in a lot of ways. Also additional maps and game modes have been added in the meantime.

I was responding to Feyangol's claim that only 2-3 people work on Conclave.  I should have quoted them.

You're pretty much disqualifying yourself with this: "I just don't believe that they need to do any balancing."

The old Conclave and Dark Sectors were a horrible nightmare of abuse and imbalance and should never return in that form, ever. With the current Conclave we now have a PvP where putting in the effort to mastering it actually makes a difference.

I think they haven't been forthcoming with information regarding Dark Sectors because they're going to completely overhaul that part as well. Just a hunch, though.

For argument's sake, you cannot logically questions one's belief and then follow up with "I think".  It's a non-sequitur.

If I personally want to believe that one clan can defeat another clan with any warframes and weapons in the game that we can bring to bear against them, isn't that a valid argument?

I have a lot of experience in Dark Sector conflicts.  There was NO balancing then.  They weren't "imbalanced".  How were they imbalanced?

They were a lot of fun.  All they need to do is remove are the exploits.

Dark Sector Conflicts were halted over a year ago.

They specifically announced in many DevStreams that they are working on DS.  That is not in question.  RE:  DevStream 69 30:32

There are a lot of clans waiting for some information about DS Conflicts but have received none.  Clans can still construct solar rails and add specters, but it would be nice to know if future conflicts are going to allow or include Conclave Mods. 

Clans invested a LOT of resources into solar rail schema.  I hope they are credited back to the bank if they are not used in future DS iterations.

54 minutes ago, (XB1)Zoltan6201 said:

I was responding to Feyangol's claim that only 2-3 people work on Conclave.  I should have quoted them.

Because it takes more than 3 people to design one new map in one month, to decide how a weapon/warframe needs to be changed based on the community feedback, some statistics and testing and to sometimes implement a few new weapons and maybe a new mechanic. They even said that there will be only ~3-4 people, who will work on conclave, in one of the dev streams last year ...

39 minutes ago, Feyangol said:

Because it takes more than 3 people to design one new map in one month, to decide how a weapon/warframe needs to be changed based on the community feedback, some statistics and testing and to sometimes implement a few new weapons and maybe a new mechanic. They even said that there will be only ~3-4 people, who will work on conclave, in one of the dev streams last year ...

I only seen one.

https://forums.warframe.com/profile/12209-joebuck/

well, that is one good step. but how about going all in and making a "no mods at all" conclave mode? that is literally the only way conclave can be taken seriously.

Also can you please stop pretending Teshin isn't a crazy person who wants the Tenno to fight each other? IIRC the initial implication was to train the Tenno to fight the sentients... but... yeah. I don't see any damage adaptability or relevant damage switching types in conclave, so I don't know why this was ever set up like that. I don't need story for my pvp, but if you have some, make it not contradict the mechanics. please?