Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mummy warframe - why so ugly?

Ianrama

I like how people talk about how a frame looks but forget that they then add accessories to it, which can completely change the look of a frame. Sure accessories are extra and shouldn't be used to judge the final iteration but it should be considered.

Anyway, i think he looks fine. He's got that pharoh feel to him.

In summary: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Edited by 321agemo

On 2/26/2016 at 5:21 AM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

to be fair, have you ever seen a handsome Mummy? I've been to museums and seen Mummies, the design is pretty close, with the decayed Black Skin and all.

still, looks are the most Subjective thing of all, I'm sure somebody will say it's one of the best looking frames they've ever seen. plus a Frame should be judged on it's powers, rather than it's looks IMO.

THANK YOU! WHERE ARE THESE CUTE ATTRACTIVE MUMMIES AT! DAMN ANIME, AND YUGI-OH!

35s7cv.jpg

Edited by (PS4)BIGHEBREW

I don't mind it's looks, hell I absolutely love chromas.   When we get this warframe in our hands we can change it's color scheme and add all our usual bells&whistles (accessories, ect.).  What I care most about are... 

1.) Are his powers intuitive, usable and fun?

2.) What does he bring to a team?

and

3.) How well can I min/Max him.

slightly optional.) Is he going to be viable for me to continue soloing T4 Survivals to at least 40 minutes.

Inb4 it's Nekros Prime....

Anyway, i like the design. Now also looking forward to:

2 minutes ago, achromos said:

What I care most about are... 

1.) Are his powers intuitive, usable and fun?

2.) What does he bring to a team?

and

3.) How well can I min/Max him.

Exactly. That's even more important. You can pimp your frames with armor, colours, syandanas and animation sets so that's a thing that WE can fix!

4 minutes ago, achromos said:

slightly optional.) Is he going to be viable for me to continue soloing T4 Survivals to at least 40 minutes.

In the latest devstream you could hear scott saying that he had to nerf him because of him doing solo t3 missions without getting touched lol. It very saddened me to hear that the new frame already got nerfed before releasing xD. Maybe an indicator that he will be strong?

5 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

In the latest devstream you could hear scott saying that he had to nerf him because of him doing solo t3 missions without getting touched lol. It very saddened me to hear that the new frame already got nerfed before releasing xD. Maybe an indicator that he will be strong?

Yea, I hope he didn't get nerfed too hard before he even got out of the gates.  So, hopefully it is a indicator that this frame will be reliable and useable.

1 hour ago, TheGreatBB said:

You try to sleep for thousands of years and tell me you look beautiful when you wake up! Eesh!

For the record, when my Excal dropped out of that cryopod for the first time in forever he looked pretty fine.

Jokes aside, Inaros is looking fine, though I am sure there will be some tweaks to him for sure. the only thing I don't like him, though are his terrible "gorilla toes". Seriously, what's with that?