Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tweet: "Squad mate ships coming flying in when they join"

Burnthesteak87

12 minutes ago, Kaiczar said:

Teammates could have just, you know, left their orbiter and come to yours.

I think from a in-game world standpoint this is exactly it. They are your teammates come to wait for you to finish readying up. From the perspective of each individual player we are ALL our own main character of the Warframe universe. So each of us see our teammates as waiting for us.

Cant wait to always see 3 Lisets hovering infront of my window all the time,making a big nice and obvious target for any grineer or corpus patrol thats on a run.

Even the "coolness"-factor goes utterly downhill if you consider that there basicly is no variation in landing craft as barely anyone ever gets access to the mantis and the scimitar.

4 hours ago, 321agemo said:

Or... You know... You dont bring your house when visiting your friend, you just drive there with your car.

I'm a space ninja using space magic so i bring my house with me because i can ! ... :p

56 minutes ago, Spellcasterz said:

Cant wait to always see 3 Lisets hovering infront of my window all the time,making a big nice and obvious target for any grineer or corpus patrol thats on a run.

Even the "coolness"-factor goes utterly downhill if you consider that there basicly is no variation in landing craft as barely anyone ever gets access to the mantis and the scimitar.

Landing craft are equipped with stealth tech and can go invisible when they want, so NO enemies are going to see them. 

I personally prefer the Liset over all current landing crafts, not that it matters. The coolness factor shouldn't be based on being the only one using a certain ship or what others are using.

17 hours ago, Burnthesteak87 said:

That's cool, nothing to say about it, but wouldn't it be breaking the logic?

The ship you and your teammates are on should be the Orbiter, while the ship displayed according to the new feature in the screenshot is the Landing Craft (Liset/Mantis/Scimitar).

... Isn't this an error in logic?

I'd assume that if you're the host, the other guys join you on your orbiter. So they'd show up in their landing craft and board your ship.