Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tweet: "Squad mate ships coming flying in when they join"

Burnthesteak87

Guys who cares about the logic. What matters is that this is a really cool touch and looks so sweet!! I can't wait for more touches like this. Besides, to me it actually makes perfect sense anyways. 

Looks like one of those scimitar ships in front of you. You are taking your small landing craft ships down, your giant ship that your landing craft docks with is still up in the void somewhere. You and all your Tenno buddies are flying your landing craft down. What doesn't make sense about that picture??? 

On 2/27/2016 at 11:19 PM, CaterHowlett16 said:

Crap that means I have to let complete strangers into my ship. That's not weird in the slightest.

haha; it reminds me of little big planet where strangers would slap stickers all over your room to the point you cant see S#&$ xD

atleast we cant do that in warframe. there's not much to troll

anyhoo

forget about archwing racing, i want to hold meetings and race with my liset!

l7KXZ6.gif

Edited by Miss_Fluffybutt

22 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

I hope would like if they gave an option to not see other ships. It would be annoying to see pink and green prisma ships showing up at my window all of the time.

While I understand where you're coming from, we already see eachothers wacky paint jobs when loading into missions already so if this is what bothers you then I'm confused that THIS is the issue you bring it up on.

7 hours ago, kkinnison said:

It is their landing craft.  We really have no idea what the Orbitors look like after U18.  Before U18 I thought they were the Liset

Wrong. Even before the expansion Ordis would say "Ordis thought the Orbiter compartment was much larger than this.", The Orbiter go an expansion, it was always there (type 3).

But something else caught my eye, and I'm surprised no one said anything about it:

On 2/27/2016 at 11:49 PM, Kaiczar said:

Teammates could have just, you know, left their orbiter and come to yours.

Warframe isn't Second Life nor Habbo or any other game where you need that kind of social interaction.

Also, you can already interact with your friends on Relays.

Edited by SpaceJinja
Added more content