Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unlocking "Focus Mastery" skills

FLUX2226

Question

(This is stuff from Second Dream. If you haven't played it yet, tread carefully.) Madurai, Naramon and Zenurik Mastery costs 50.000 to unlock, while the Unairu and Vazarin Mastery costs 120.000. Can anyone confirm whether that's intended or not?

3 answers to this question

For Vazarin, at least, the most useful skill - a set number of instant revives for the player, either reviving or being revived - is gated by casts of the ability. Each time you cast it, you get 1/2/3/4 instant revives. Given that it's the one of the first Ways you can unlock, the cooldown doesn't increase all that much to have it active. Even on base cooldown it's easy to save up vast numbers of revives provided your team doesn't get KO'd left and right. Now imagine how easy it would be if you could reduce that cooldown even further from 270 seconds. 

I'd say it's intended for that tree. 

I haven't used Unairu, so I can't say.

Unairu is very weak. 12% extra armor and 15% enemy armor reduction is the best you can get. Basilik Flare (the active beam) is ok, but the stun only lasts 20 seconds.

I am also thinking it's intended because it hasn't been changed until now. However: the upgrade costs are the same as with the other schools (starting with 50.000), and once you fully upgraded it your cooldown is the same. It only takes you longer to get there.

But it seems nobody can confirm it, so i will just keep hoping for a change...