Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ladies and gentlemen, it's finally here! (U18.5 hype thread)

Zanno

4 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

But it's not going to be yet, they'll showcase the new frame in a devstream first. It's the way it works.

That's what I was thinking too but that means no update for 2 weeks.

The 18.5 is probably incoming next week.

(plus we don't even have the daily teaser yet)

1 minute ago, LegionCynex said:

its the way it works?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA...

NO

There is no reason for them to delay it even more, 1 week without content is enough, also Trichouteete, a teaser means Nothing

For big updates they usually give us daily teaser explaining point by point what will be introduced.

its probably not this week for the following reasons

they almost always do a devstream show casing a new frame and its powers before they release it

there are no teasers or anything to suggest it might be this week

based on twitter posts from steve and scott it sounds like they are still working on content and stuff, optimizations, tweaks to the stats of the new frame and the new powers ect so its probably not this week

they could just do a hotfix this week, i mean, maybe the reason they had no updates last week cause there was nothing to hotfix, OR, they're compiling the hotfixes, but last week is so small so they decided to just include it in this week's update

1 minute ago, Varacal said:

they could just do a hotfix this week, i mean, maybe the reason they had no updates last week cause there was nothing to hotfix, OR, they're compiling the hotfixes, but last week is so small so they decided to just include it in this week's update

Or, it's not so much compiling, but since this update is like 3 gigs since it changes so much, any patch would be undone/redundant with 18.5.

Just now, Varacal said:

There's a lot of stuff the team seems to be aiming to fix. We might get the largest patch notes yet, just like 17.5. They may give us some content while we wait, like the Banshee skin, if it's ready to ship earlier to saciate some... hunger.

16 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

its the way it works?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA...

NO

There is no reason for them to delay it even more, 1 week without content is enough, also Trichouteete, a teaser means Nothing

Well, I won't be the one disappointed when U18.5 doesn't drop this week. Maybe not the next one neither. Besides, they're still working on stuff as stated above.

Also, I think there are better ways to describe an opinion than the way you did ._.

29 minutes ago, Melos-mevim said:

its probably not this week for the following reasons

they almost always do a devstream show casing a new frame and its powers before they release it

there are no teasers or anything to suggest it might be this week

based on twitter posts from steve and scott it sounds like they are still working on content and stuff, optimizations, tweaks to the stats of the new frame and the new powers ect so its probably not this week

Hardly..update teasers mean NOTHING

You want 2 full pointless days of nothing at all?