Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ladies and gentlemen, it's finally here! (U18.5 hype thread)

Zanno

1 minute ago, AM-Bunny said:

No, they can't. Part of selling the advertising rights is to give pcgamer exclusive rights to the first release info.

After that period of exclusivity ends, they'll upload the video to their channel and start putting up all the official info.

ew that sucks

4 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

I hate it when DE sells off the advertising rights to other gaming websites rather than just feature the info officially here and on their youtube channel. Ugh.

That being said, Mutalist Cernos is definitely going to be the highlight of the update for me.

Love how there's a mutalist cernos, but the new melee looks like a mutalist tipedo, yet it was given a new name. also those secondaries are interesting to me. they looked like ordinary pistols but turned infested when reloading?

Just now, LordOfScrugging said:

Love how there's a mutalist cernos, but the new melee looks like a mutalist tipedo, yet it was given a new name. also those secondaries are interesting to me. they looked like ordinary pistols but turned infested when reloading?

I wonder if they're really Infested weapons? I've grown to expect way more grotesque looking. Somewhat disappointing.

So now we know his abilities!

Order probably not right.

1. Throw sand in their eyes! Heals you. TpHkT.gif 

2. Quicksand! Heals you and makes a sand minion.

3. Beyblade sandstorm ability that combos with the quicksand.

4. Scarabs swarm enemies and heals you and allies.

New weapons seem fun. Status bow, infested staff/polearm (forgot which was which), and twin infested pistols!

Edited by Neswii
grammar and gif

17 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

I wonder if they're really Infested weapons? I've grown to expect way more grotesque looking. Somewhat disappointing.

The new melee definitely looks infested. it's got the tipedo blades moving around like a mouth of sorts. I wonder how the mutalist cernos will work. Looking at the mutalist quanta, weapons mutated function differently than the base weapon. I do also hope the new secondary weapons are crit based, although i totally see them being status weapons. i hope this isn't the case.

1 minute ago, LordOfScrugging said:

The new melee definitely looks infested. it's got the tipedo blades moving around like a mouth of sorts. I wonder how the mutalist cernos will work. Looking at the mutalist quanta, weapons mutated function differently than the base weapon. I do also hope the new secondary weapons are crit based, although i totally see them being status weapons. i hope this isn't the case.

According to the hub description, either the pistols or the mut cernos cause AOE effects on headshots.

Just now, LordOfScrugging said:

What's interesting is the new melee Lesion seems to be a polearm rather than a stave like Tipedo.

I've said before that I'd love to see a really crazy, unique Infested bow, and it looks like it's going to deliver.

2 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

though just gonna say if mutalist cernos is a status bow... well that will be new. Hope it can be made to easily reach 100% status cause guaranteed viral procs are pretty nice... especially if it comes with decent crit stats as well.

Just now, RugerMK1 said:

Here's hoping Inaros doesn't require the digital equivalent of 9 hour dental surgery.  I know it's a game about grind, but my mother worries when I disappear for weeks at a time.

It was said that his acquisition is tied to a Quest, so it shouldn't be that bad. Worst case scenario is the Quest is time-locked behind completion of his individual pieces, meaning it will take days to complete.

Just now, 45neo said:

though just gonna say if mutalist cernos is a status bow... well that will be new. Hope it can be made to easily reach 100% status cause guaranteed viral procs are pretty nice... especially if it comes with decent crit stats as well.

Isn't that Daikyu's thing?

Just now, AM-Bunny said:

It was said that his acquisition is tied to a Quest, so it shouldn't be that bad. Worst case scenario is the Quest is time-locked behind completion of his individual pieces, meaning it will take days to complete.

Isn't that Daikyu's thing?

never used a daikyu. Though from what I've heard of daikyu isn't it supposed to be some kind of large charge for large damage bow?